MA MA - Abbie Flynn, 60, went for walk before Super Bowl party, Gloucester, 2 Feb 2020

I do recall that Abby's brother issued a statement to the media after she went missing thanking L/E and her firends for searching for her. I don't recall her husband making any statements to the public in regards to Abby's disappearance. I could be wrong on this and maybe there is nothing wrong with this maybe he contacted LE and friends privately.

I do recall that Abby's brother issued a statement to the media after she went missing thanking L/E and her firends for searching for her. I don't recall her husband making any statements to the public in regards to Abby's disappearance. I could be wrong on this and maybe there is nothing wrong with this maybe he contacted LE and friends privately.
IIRC when Abby went missing, Abby's brother flew in from Bermuda and her husband flew in from Texas. But yes the brother made the statements and I also do not recall any statements from the husband. Their primary residence was in Texas where he still worked as a doctor and Abby had chosen to spend more time back "home" in New England - specifcally at their Gloucester home. Irrc also her kids were all NY or New England based.

Nothing about this case, and admittedly there has been scant information, has ever convinced me that she fell when out walking along that afternoon in Brace Cove and slipped into the water. It continues to feel strange to me that no one has ever truly advocated for her, at least nobody that I know of.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back