GUILTY MA - Abducted Woman Rescued & 3 Bodies Found In Springfield, May 2018 *arrest*

Some quotes:

More at link.

My summary of the rest: Kay moved to Florida several years ago (around 2012?) and then back to MA again (sometime after 2014?). She struggled with drugs. She posted about being 90 days clean and sober in 2014. Someone who knew her since childhood said he had no idea who Weldon was or how he knew Kay-- the quote from the friend was: "No, dude, this guy was a complete stranger".
I think it’s likely that none of the victims knew this guy. How they came into contact is one of the major questions here.

I think it’s likely that none of the victims knew this guy. How they came into contact is one of the major questions here.

It's possible he attacked random women but I think it's equally possible for some of them he was their dealer or took them out on "a date" or he was someone else slightly connected to the women, who would not be known or mentioned by the victim's family members. And I mean no disrespect to the victims by suggesting this. This case reminds me of Shawn Grate OH - Shawn Michael GRATE: 3 bodies found, Ashland/Madison, Sept 2016

Grate chose a variety of victims and not all were connected to him-- some he did drugs with, some he dated/had relationship history with, and some he tied up and victimized after they went to his house under some other ruse (the living victim who escaped went to his house to read Bible verses-- out of no where he took the Bible away from her, stun-gunned her, tied her up and assaulted her). One of Grate's victims supposedly sold magazines to his mother-- he claims this story anyway, not yet verified since she has yet to be identified: OH - OH - Marion Co., WhtFem Skeletal 672UFOH, 18-22, along rural road, Mar'07

Anyway, I guess my point is the victims might not all have a clear connection to Weldon. Or the same type of connection. JMO.

Stewart Weldon narrowly escaped arrest in February after he allegedly cut off GPS bracelet, led police on chase

I don’t understand this at all. He cut off his GPS monitor, fled when police tried to arrest him, and he wasn’t picked up until he had a busted taillight months later. Apparently if you have warrant out for your arrest in Springfield, and you run, they just give up.

Makes me wonder how many others are getting away with cutting off their ankle monitors. Terrible.

Last edited:
Off topic but I watched a 20/20 episode about ankle bracelet monitoring and how it just doesn't work. Horrible stories of people killing people while they were being monitored. There are even youtube videos about how to take them off.

Episode here: 20/20: 05/25/18: 20/20 Watch Full Episode | 05/25/2018
Yeah I caught that episode. This guy didn’t secretly take his off though, he cut it off and left it outside the courthouse. Law enforcement knew and didn’t do enough to get him into custody.

Did he leave the GPS bracelet in a bag at the courthouse...or did someone else? Don't these bracelets notify LE when they have been cut?

Stewart Weldon narrowly escaped arrest in February after he allegedly cut off GPS bracelet, led police on chase

But on Feb. 12 his bracelet was found cut off in a bag outside Springfield court, according to court documents, prompting police to seek a warrant for his arrest.

Nine days later, as officers attempted to serve that warrant, it became clear that Weldon was not planning to cooperate, according to police.

"Mr. Weldon would not unlock the door for officers, when Mr. Weldon's girlfriend unlocked the door Mr. Weldon escaped through the back door," Springfield Police spokesman Ryan Walsh said in a statement.

She must be the one he was found with abusing her, crying for help when he was caught.

Did he leave the GPS bracelet in a bag at the courthouse...or did someone else? Don't these bracelets notify LE when they have been cut?

But on Feb. 12 his bracelet was found cut off in a bag outside Springfield court, according to court documents, prompting police to seek a warrant for his arrest.

Nine days later, as officers attempted to serve that warrant, it became clear that Weldon was not planning to cooperate, according to police.

"Mr. Weldon would not unlock the door for officers, when Mr. Weldon's girlfriend unlocked the door Mr. Weldon escaped through the back door," Springfield Police spokesman Ryan Walsh said in a statement.

She must be the one he was found with abusing her, crying for help when he was caught.

So basically LE gave up after he ran off and didn't come back for him. Nice job guys...
Way to protect and serve.

Yeah. It was almost certainly the same woman. An article that I linked earlier described them as being in a long term relationship. They had a young girl together who was taken into DCF custody when LE descended on the property.

I'm guessing that back in February, there was no hint of decomposing bodies wafting through the air? If LE gained entry, that is a smell that is pretty much a red flag to LE. IMO
True. It’s a red flag to just about anyone who has ever smelled animal decomposition.

Good spot. So basically if she had not let him get away that woman could still be alive???

We don't yet know the COD or the circumstances as yet, although it does seem SW is responsible, can LE prove it?

I just realized something. Ernestine Ryans went missing in March. This means that she fell prey to Weldon AFTER this failed arrest effort.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back