MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in the tarp specifically. Was it reported that he purchased the tarp with the cleaning supplies? Need a link, please.
Yes. The prosecutor said tarps, drop cloths and various tapes were part of his Home Depot purchase.

I wonder if LE asked him to produce the tarps to prove that he still had them.

I wouldn't be surprised if he paid by credit card at Home Depot because he's that dumb.

He might as well tell LE where Ana is. He lied about her work emergency, her phone was pinging in or near the house until he conveniently purchased a tarp, waited days to report her, lied about stores that he went to, said he got lost going to his mom's, blood in basement, broken knife with blood, broke conditions of his home confinement and whatever else police find now. He's done. Just throw in the towel!

I pray his mother stops paying his legal fees. There are 3 young children that have a whole lifetime of needs ahead and no parents to provide for them.
And now we find out he never reported her missing to LE

"Prosecutors also said police were also not actually informed by Brian Walshe that Ana was missing, however, as previously stated; just Ana’s employer informed police of her missing on Wednesday, Jan. 4."

Any spring houses or root cellars on nearby properties?
And yet, with all his known crimes deserving of two hots & a cot in prison, he was on home confinement only.

Well played until it wasn't. A dead wife(?) & three young children without parents. Preventable?
MOO

ETA: Updated with ?. No MSM confirmation yet.
Don't forget a Mother that will have no one to cater to her needs!

Yes. The prosecutor said tarps, drop cloths and various tapes were part of his Home Depot purchase.

I wonder if LE asked him to produce the tarps to prove that he still had them.
Thanks !Just listened to the prosecutor about tarps and tape. Sound like he disposed of Ana the evening of Jan 2.

Maybe LE asked him to produce the tarps and tape, but I have a feeling he stopped talking to police by the time he found out the evidence against him.

Last edited:
A vehicle was taken away from the home, right? An SUV.
I think he took Ana away in that vehicle since he obviously wasn't concerned about his monitor.
Forensics may indicate that.
Yes, it was a Volvo and I thought I posted about it earlier but got side tracked. Do we know the year of it and if it has GPS? Also was his or his mothers?

As to motive/reason: as unfair as it would seem, Brian would likely come out far ahead of where he should in a divorce. Ana had all the assets (hundreds of thousands of dollars in equity across multiple owned properties) and a job paying likely well in excess of $200K. Even with a pre-nup in place to protect her, there would be some division of marital assets and ongoing child support from her. Thus financial motivation to end things on his part seems unlikely. It seems more likely that even with the possibility of "losing" in a divorce settlement, Ana chose to divorce for obvious reasons. Perhaps Brian flew into a rage over something that transpired over the holiday break, and maybe that something was Ana informing him that she was leaving. This is why women are often instructed to leave the home first and have an attorney inform the spouse. Clearly Ana did not realize what a monster Brian is.

Leaving the knife in the basement, her phone in the house after saying she left to the airport, buying cleaning supplies that even Dexter wouldn’t need and lie about that. He’s not the smartest criminal. It’s incredibly stupid. There should be a lot more evidence in his car. I think it will not take long before Ana is found. Imo

And now we find out he never reported her missing to LE

"Prosecutors also said police were also not actually informed by Brian Walshe that Ana was missing, however, as previously stated; just Ana’s employer informed police of her missing on Wednesday, Jan. 4."
This is all so disturbing. MOO but based on blood, knife in basement and the home depot purchases, it would appear she met her demise in the family home while her three boys were sleeping. I can't help but think that the husband's previous crimes played a role even if just him being sick of being on house arrest. MOO is that he snapped and this was a fairly spontaneous murder with an extremely messy attempt at covering up. Hopefully that means her body will be found soon to help with prosecution and give her sons and family with the ability to bury her and grieve. MOO

I know in the court hearing they specifically mentioned mops and a tarp. There were some other specific things mentioned but I can't remember off the top of my head.

There should be a PCA for the lying to investigators charge, correct?
One other item I remember them mentioning in the courtroom video he purchased was different kinds of tape… possibly to secure a tarp he wrapped his wife’s body in.

Leaving the knife in the basement, her phone in the house after saying she left to the airport, buying cleaning supplies that even Dexter wouldn’t need and lie about that. He’s not the smartest criminal. It’s incredibly stupid. There should be a lot more evidence in his car. I think it will not take long before Ana is found. Imo
I agree. If he was this careless and stupid they will find her body soon.

As to motive/reason: as unfair as it would seem, Brian would likely come out far ahead of where he should in a divorce. Ana had all the assets (hundreds of thousands of dollars in equity across multiple owned properties) and a job paying likely well in excess of $200K. Even with a pre-nup in place to protect her, there would be some division of marital assets and ongoing child support from her. Thus financial motivation to end things on his part seems unlikely. It seems more likely that even with the possibility of "losing" in a divorce settlement, Ana chose to divorce for obvious reasons. Perhaps Brian flew into a rage over something that transpired over the holiday break, and maybe that something was Ana informing him that she was leaving. This is why women are often instructed to leave the home first and have an attorney inform the spouse. Clearly Ana did not realize what a monster Brian is.
I'm betting all assets were in her name because of his legal issues. It may have enraged him if she told him she was leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni