MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in the tarp specifically. Was it reported that he purchased the tarp with the cleaning supplies? Need a link, please.
Yes in the courtroom appearance video for his charge of intimidation the commonwealth lawyer said he purchased tarp, mops, and different kinds of tape at Home Depot. $450.00 worth so maybe more cleaning supplies which weren’t mentioned too IMO

What is the point of an ankle bracelet if they aren't monitored and the cops are not notified to act on them when they are out of the location there are confined too? This could've been solved on the 2nd.

As to motive/reason: as unfair as it would seem, Brian would likely come out far ahead of where he should in a divorce. Ana had all the assets (hundreds of thousands of dollars in equity across multiple owned properties) and a job paying likely well in excess of $200K. Even with a pre-nup in place to protect her, there would be some division of marital assets and ongoing child support from her. Thus financial motivation to end things on his part seems unlikely. It seems more likely that even with the possibility of "losing" in a divorce settlement, Ana chose to divorce for obvious reasons. Perhaps Brian flew into a rage over something that transpired over the holiday break, and maybe that something was Ana informing him that she was leaving. This is why women are often instructed to leave the home first and have an attorney inform the spouse. Clearly Ana did not realize what a monster Brian is.
Is there any possibility that he wasn't the killer, but that he knows who the killer is and he's covering for that person?

@al66pine on the previous thread you asked about the check made out to Ten Sail Consulting and if BW was connected to this business. The answer is yes.
page 2 lists two email accounts for BW look at the second one.

She actually pronounced them "tops". It was very New England for this southern girl.T

Actually, true Boston pronunciation would be “ tahhps”
Exactly, it would be tahhps..tops would be parts of N.Y. as we know. Meaningless bit here, but, just not the way I hoped so much it would turn out at all. So much to have also led to her in an undercover run with safe plan to get the sons with her asap safely with someone involved helping her, even him. F. He obv just knew 'this was it'. Had to have known, but this time it became very clear to him. Anniversary was around that time as well. He never could just let things go the way there were going to and keep his life and hers for their three boys.

Just logged on.
Let me get this straight.

He went shopping for $450 (!!) worth of cleaning supplies, tarps etc after his wide "vanished", while wearing his ankle monitor??
Blood and a bloody knife was found in the basement of their house?

Is this man a complete moron??
Moron is one word for him. I can think of others NSFW.

I hope Ana's mother will be able to come here. This has got to be horrific for her being a distance away.
Heartbreaking as she never spoke with her daughter when she called on NY., said she'd call in am. as half asleep when Ana called. SHe said she didnt' care about anything, only that her daughter be alive. Understand. and beyond a mother's nightmare for her.

What is the point of an ankle bracelet if they aren't monitored and the cops are not notified to act on them when they are out of the location there are confined too? This could've been solved on the 2nd.
It depends on the conditions of release. I read that he just had to call and tell them when he was going out, so his conditions were pretty relaxed. If the ankle monitor alerted the monitoring company that he was out of the house without calling first, he would likely just get a phone call. He could probably just say oops my bad and it wouldn't be a big deal.

But the ankle monitor likely would have recorded his whereabouts. There's a decent chance they'll be able to see exactly where he went.

(That's assuming there is an ankle bracelet. I can't seem to find confirmation of that.)

I'm betting all assets were in her name because of his legal issues. It may have enraged him if she told him she was leaving.
I hope Ana's mother will be able to come here. This has got to be horrific for her being a distance away.
Would he most likely have been the beneficiary on a life insurance policy for her too? If money was possibly the motive.
Hopefully, BW's parental rights will be severed eventually. It will be interesting to see how the estate gets settled and I hope the best possible relative can take care of her boys.

There is another, earlier, letter to the court from AW and I won't link directly to it because it makes me sad. It's contained within Document #103

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77