MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted post was removed for not victim friendly>

<modsnip - response to quoted post>

I looked through her instagram and it seems she was very outgoing, social and invested in her career. No pics of him for the past few years and there is one from 2021 that I’m pretty sure he’s cropped out of.

I suspect she was getting her ducks in a row to leave but it’s not easy if her job was in DC. It’s not like she can just take the kids and leave him - it doesn’t work like that - especially in MA

Last edited by a moderator:
At the hearing she said she was at his house with police for 12 hours a day, but then today HE was at HER house. I think she meant the past few days while LE was investigating she was there but during today's search, everyone had to leave the home.

Someone else mentioned they could be neighbors or friends first. It just struck me as odd because 1) attorneys try to maintain some separation or your clients can get overly dependent and 2) it can be dangerous because you never know if someone will blame you for something that happens in the case. So I thought it was weird to hear.
Oh, but those billable hours!

If he's found guilty of murder, or if they find enough evidence to bring him to trial, will that crime have any impact on the sentencing of his fraud crime?

Has anyone seen who these "sources" are yet?

Investigators searching for evidence in the disappearance of Cohasset mother Ana Walshe found trash bags with blood, a hatchet, a hacksaw, a rug and used cleaning supplies at a transfer station in Peabody, sources told WBZ-TV's I-Team Tuesday.

In a statement Tuesday, a spokesman for Norfolk District Attorney Michael Morrissey would not confirm what investigators found.

If he's found guilty of murder, or if they find enough evidence to bring him to trial, will that crime have any impact on the sentencing of his fraud crime?
I don’t think so. The theft is a federal crime.

I'm missing something. In the original press conference it was said that someone NOT her husband saw her leaving. We never learned who that person was, AFAIK. If they are going to arrest him for misleading, shouldn't this person who must have lied also be arrested? Thoughts?
It could have been made up entirely by Brian when he made his initial statement to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox