Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD)
  • Clinical criteria (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition [DSM-5])
For a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder, patients must have
  • A persistent disregard for the rights of others
This disregard is shown by the presence of ≥ 3 of the following:
  • Disregarding the law, indicated by repeatedly committing acts that are grounds for arrest
  • Being deceitful, indicated by lying repeatedly, using aliases, or conning others for personal gain or pleasure
  • Acting impulsively or not planning ahead
  • Being easily provoked or aggressive, indicated by constantly getting into physical fights or assaulting others
  • Recklessly disregarding their safety or the safety of others
  • Consistently acting irresponsibly, indicated by quitting a job with no plans for another one or not paying bills
  • Not feeling remorse, indicated by indifference to or rationalization of hurting or mistreating others
Also, patients must have evidence that a conduct disorder has been present before age 15 years. Antisocial personality disorder is diagnosed only in people ≥ 18 years.
We have secondhand information via the court probate documents that BW was diagnosed as being a 'sociopath' AKA Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD).
For information only, I'm linking the diagnostic criteria for ASPD.

Missing Ana Walshe kept promising a 'big surprise' in the New Year and was in a hurry to sell off her assets for cash, her friends have revealed.

M and M.S. told NBC Washington that in the last six months something seemed off about their friend, who was last seen early on New Year's Day.

The couple said Ana, 39, had been rushing to offload assets for cash on December 28 or 29, including a car, and their apartment, which the S's had been renting.

More at link. **Changed names to initials.
I wonder if maybe Brian had used the money she had liquidated for something and she was upset and confronted him.

Currently, body being pulled from Harbor by NE Aquarium in Boston. This is a city so probably unrelated.
thaks for the info. Sometimes when bodies are found in the water in this area they turn out to be someone, often male, who got separated from friends late at night at the bars in the area. And then.. chatter about the "smiley face killer" begins - Whoever it is I am glad they have been found. IMO

I don't know how to quote from the previous thread, but if you go to the estate litigation through this link, you can pull up the affidavits from BW and others. It is "In the Matter of TW" filed 7/19/2019 in Plymouth Probate: https://www.masscourts.org/eservices/home.page.6

At paragraph 20 in the BW affidavit, he states that his "father left" in 1983 (first screenshot).

At paragraph 5 of the JO affidavit, he responds to BW's paragraph 20 by saying TW was not ashamed of leaving his family "which was by all accounts a severely dysfunctional and hostile environment." JO affidavit also states that JO lived with TW for 30 years.

So even if BW's parents did not formally divorce in 2003, multiple people have reported that they separated as early as 1983 and at the latest 1989.
I think there may have been previous divorce filings since there were earlier court filings on the mass courts website. I was shocked in that JO stated BW had been a good child up until his issues in college. I had found newspapers.com articles where BW had lost his license and had twice been caught driving while under suspension. And hadn't JO also said that BW had had a difficult time in school? I wonder if there were any juvenile issues that we don't know about because the records are sealed.

Bonkers that Mr Walshe touches all the bases of activity in the marvelous field of financial fraud. Fake art sales, "financial seminars", wine brokerage, real estate monkey business, and of course, stealing from the family estate. Did I miss anything?
Tbh all it’s missing is exotic animals or expensive horses

another article with previously mentioned facts, but it's put in a way that's much clearer than I've seen before.
Snipped from the article

"She set up all the rooms for the boys, even though they hadn't been there yet, and on a weekly basis, she would clean the rooms," Alissa Kirby, a friend of Ana's, said. "She could not wait for her children to be here with her."

Money problems mentioned again in this article:

"Money may have been a stressor for the family.

“She is/was my landlord,” wrote Mandi Lee on Facebook, adding that her fiancé had known Ana for eight years but noticed a personality change recently. Ana, it seemed, wanted Mandi and her fiancé out of the home so she could sell it.

“When I refused … she got out of character and very angry,” Lee wrote, “and it seemed like we were ruining her plans … She also kept telling us she and Brian would have something for us in the New Year. I’m wondering what that was. A magic act? This is so crazy. I literally spoke to her days before she went missing.”

It never ends with this one . . . the disappearance, the husband's fake art crime, the fire at their former property, the web searches/stuff found in the trash/video of the husband at Home Depot, the stuff about the relationship btw the husband and his father in the affidavit . . .

And now, it's being reported that she is the manager of the Washington DC building with the penthouse that the guys pretending to be federal agents used to get close to Jill Biden's secret service detail.

EXCLUSIVE - REVEALED: Missing Massachusetts mom-of-three is real estate manager of luxury Washington DC building where two FAKE Homeland agents lived, partied and cozied up to Secret Service personnel

A resident of the building told DailyMail.com: ‘She was a force, a very professional woman who was to the point.

'She was a bit fake, we didn't know that she had kids or a husband or anything like that she never spoke about them. She was small and definitely powerful.

‘She lied that she worked for the building when all the FBI stuff was going on, which was really weird to us but it might have been to stop us asking her questions when she didn't know much either. She likes to show off her Maserati and her designer clothes like Hermes belts and things on Instagram and everything.

More about the fake Homeland Security agents here:
cnbc.com/2022/04/11/fake-dhs-agent-may-have-duped-other-defendant-with-secret-service.html

Wow. The story of what he did to his father is just heartbreaking. His father was so thoroughly deceived that he hired a private investigator because he thought Brian was in danger after Brian failed to pay him the money he owed. What a shock it must have been to TW to find Brian alive and well in Maine and enjoying the money. Wow.

Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD)
  • Clinical criteria (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition [DSM-5])
For a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder, patients must have
  • A persistent disregard for the rights of others
This disregard is shown by the presence of ≥ 3 of the following:
  • Disregarding the law, indicated by repeatedly committing acts that are grounds for arrest
  • Being deceitful, indicated by lying repeatedly, using aliases, or conning others for personal gain or pleasure
  • Acting impulsively or not planning ahead
  • Being easily provoked or aggressive, indicated by constantly getting into physical fights or assaulting others
  • Recklessly disregarding their safety or the safety of others
  • Consistently acting irresponsibly, indicated by quitting a job with no plans for another one or not paying bills
  • Not feeling remorse, indicated by indifference to or rationalization of hurting or mistreating others
Also, patients must have evidence that a conduct disorder has been present before age 15 years. Antisocial personality disorder is diagnosed only in people ≥ 18 years.
We have secondhand information via the court probate documents that BW was diagnosed as being a 'sociopath' AKA Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD).
For information only, I'm linking the diagnostic criteria for ASPD.
He is the epitome of someone who displays ASPD symptoms. I worked with ASPD patients all day in a correctional facility. They will emotionally exhaust you if you allow them, and I can't imagine what Ana endured.

This article has a friend of Ana's saying that Ana was the breadwinner and that she didn't know what Brian did for work and Ana didn't talk about the legal issues. So it sounds like the secrets were piling up. I wonder how many of their friends even knew about the fraud case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa