MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The earrings are another clue that this little one might be mixed race, particularly hispanic. It's much more common for a baby or young girl to have pierced ears in the Hispanic culture than it would be in the Caucasian.

Really? All my American friends daughters have pierced ears. Not dismissing that she is mixed race but I wouldn't base it on pierced ears. JMO

And if the body was dumper in Revere or Lynn, it could wash right to the beach at Deer Island.

Really? All my American friends daughters have pierced ears. Not dismissing that she is mixed race but I wouldn't base it on pierced ears. JMO

When we were looking into adoptions, we learned that it is a sign of love in the Guatemalan culture (and other hispanic cultures) to pierce a baby's ears. Since then, I have noticed many hispanic babies with pierced ears, more so than caucasian infants. I do not think Kaydence was basing her heritage solely on pierced ears, but it is one piece of the puzzle which may point to her being hispanic.

I wonder if she was wearing earrings when found...They could yield some DNA if her mother/caretaker had to help her put them in or take them out.

Half the people in New England has something pierced...

It seems so much part of whatever culture a mom would be from that a loved child would have piercings, so at some point this little girl was loved by a mom it seems possible, with that information, to believe.

The blanket was said by LE to possibly have been special to her, or at least particularly important to mention as a trigger to anyone who may have seen her alive with it, and then her polka dot pants, which leaves the possibility open that there may be some evidence that would indicate such on the blanket, that it wasn't new, but used, thus tainted by evidence hopefully.

Maybe we shouldn't get to hung up on the pierced ears debate. Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Hispanics, etc get their childrens ears pierced. She could be hispanic but she could be any nationality.

I think they should show a picture of her face. Maybe have an artist touch it up a little but I think that could bring the tip people are waiting for.
I know it sounds horrible, But sometimes the renderings just don't look enough like that child.
I don't know. This case just hurts my heart.

I agree with this 100% I think this in most cases, I think that artist renderings are so subjective and so incredibly far off in some cases that family members wouldn't even recognize them.

I was just going through posts yesterday when I saw the Baby Kate post. They were fighting about putting the baby up for adoption when he drove off, and then confessed to killing her but hasn't mentioned where her body might be. Typically, if a murderer confesses to their crime, there's no reason to keep the body concealed. I'm wondering if he sold Baby Kate and then she died accidentally with her adoptive parents, but they don't want to be found because they didn't go through the legal system to adopt her. She was obviously cared for, so there's no reason for her family not to come forward unless they were guilty of a crime. JMO.

You don't have anything pierced? I certainly don't, either, but it seems so much part of whatever culture a mom would be from that a loved child would have piercings, so at some point this little girl was loved by a mom it seems possible with that information, to believe.

The blanket was said by LE to possibly have been special to her, or at least particularly important to mention as a trigger to anyone who may have seen her alive with it, and then her polka dot pants, which leaves the possibility open that there may be some evidence that would indicate such on the blanket, that it wasn't new, but used, thus tainted by evidence hopefully.

I used to have a blanket similar, almost identical, and it looks fleece. If it is the same blanket, there has to be a ton of evidence in it... Mine had to be washed so often because it caught everything in the fleece.

If she was, and they release a photo of them, it could help jog someone's memory. My daughter was older, but when she first got her ears pierced all she talked about was her earrings. Grandmas, teachers, friends mothers, neighbors all got an earful about which pair she chose that morning.

I was thinking the same thing. I also think a female caregiver will be involved. It's usually the mommies that pierce ears. Usually but not always. If she has earrings I wish they would release that info not just as way to identify her but were they costume brand or better quality which could indicate a lifestyle prior to death.

Odd. Why wouldn't they have included the earrings first time around. I think that would be a very important detail.

If she didn't have earrings in, given the beginnings of decomp, they could have initially missed it. Or - I suppose a male ME or officer might not think about it, especially if she wasn't currently wearing the earrings.

because they sent a pic w her holding the date.

How would she know the picture was from this week? How would she know they are telling her the truth? How does she know that the child she talked to is hers? I would not take the word of someone who is keeping my child from me.

It seems to me that she may have been asleep when she passed. The news reported that she just had on polka dotted leggings and had a blanket with her, and the first thing that comes to mind is she was napping. She was obviously cared for, with her ears pierced. I wonder if she loved the beach, and that is why she was placed there or in the water? It's so shocking that not one person has come forward still.

That's an interesting point. Could it be someone who frequented that area/exercised there/brought the child there regularly? It would seem that if so, someone would have recognized her, but?

If it is baby kate, That kind of throws a wrench in the murder case doesn't it?
Something must make them think it is her, But someone is on trial for her murder..

i dont think its her (i dont want it to be her anyways) her mom also hid her brother Jacob within 12 hours prior to hiding sarah, and if she did kill them, she would not have time to drive that far and she would be very decomposed. LE thinks they are deceased but their family thinks mom hid them/passed them to someone else. mom is severely mentally ill and cant or wont say, and is institutionalized currently.

i am wanting her to be alive w her brother somewhere but i think if she were dead, her brother would be w her.

Or Sarah hoggle Maryland missing with her brother. She's biracial

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It seems to me that she may have been asleep when she passed. The news reported that she just had on polka dotted leggings and had a blanket with her, and the first thing that comes to mind is she was napping. She was obviously cared for, with her ears pierced. I wonder if she loved the beach, and that is why she was placed there or in the water? It's so shocking that not one person has come forward still.

Not me. They look like comfy play clothes. No one changes their child to nap.. Maybe bed, But I don't think that that is the case here. She looks like she was in play clothes to me.
I think she was cared for at one time, But something changed.
No one who loved her would leave her out like that in trash bags.

That's an interesting point. Could it be someone who frequented that area/exercised there/brought the child there regularly? It would seem that if so, someone would have recognized her, but?

That's what gets me the most. Why isn't ANYONE coming forward? She was cared for, so she must have been taken out of the house, to get her ears pierced or go shopping... And she's precious... So why doesn't anyone recognize her? The blanket being placed in the bag with her indicates that someone must have cared enough about her to leave her with it, so it would make sense that she might have loved that beach and they put her there because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog