MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was in just leggings, she may have just been warm so she took her shirt off. Possibly for bed or a nap and that's why the blanket was included

The police said no signs of trauma so i don't think she was assaulted. I also feel like a child abducted and killed by a predator would be reported missing

wo

The only child from Massachusetts who has been reported missing that would even remotely fit age wise would be Caleigh Harrison. Caleigh went missing when she was two years old and I have not found an age progressed photo yet. It is believed that Caleigh drowned but her body was never found. Here is the link to her missing information:
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/USMA/2012-500-A01452/1/screen

And a picture of Caleigh when she was two years old:
7-11-2015 8-17-05 PM.jpg

Side by side comparison of Caleigh Harrison (went missing April 2012 at age 2 years) and Baby Doe - no age progressed picture of Caleigh that I can find:
Caleigh and Baby Doe Side By Side.jpg

Side by side comparison of Caleigh Harrison (went missing April 2012 at age 2 years) and Baby Doe - no age progressed picture of Caleigh that I can find:
View attachment 77968

There's 2 problems I have with Caleigh, 1 is that she had blue eyes. By 2, you'd think her color was set. And 2. she's too old. Baby Doe can't be almost 6.

In
The only child from Massachusetts who has been reported missing that would even remotely fit age wise would be Caleigh Harrison. Caleigh went missing when she was two years old and I have not found an age progressed photo yet. It is believed that Caleigh drowned but her body was never found. Here is the link to her missing information:

View attachment 77967
Caleigh's eyes are blue though.....

I agree that it's possible Baby Doe was wearing her leggings as pajamas, or just took her shirt off as kids do. Having no shirt, undies, or shoes may not be indicative of any sexual abuse. Could have been just sleeping attire

Why put her in a garbage bag? If it accidental,I would think that a parent would be very emotional and want their child to be found by someone.A garbage bag IMO would be used by someone with an emotional detachment.

I agree that it's possible Baby Doe was wearing her leggings as pajamas, or just took her shirt off as kids do. Having no shirt, undies, or shoes may not be indicative of any sexual abuse. Could have been just sleeping attire

More notable is that it seems that she did not die in the leggings. No urine, no bowel movement. JMO

Why put her in a garbage bag? If it accidental,I would think that a parent would be very emotional and want their child to be found by someone.A garbage bag IMO would be used by someone with an emotional detachment.

It could be to prevent water seepage from the tide and mask scent from scavengers. JMO

I've been reading everything I can find on this poor child, and watching the news videos.

I agree with many of you that clothing size is no indication of age. Also, if she appears to have "baby fat" that doesn't mean she's a younger child because some kids have naturally full faces and keep them all their lives.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMU/1250459/1/screen

From the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children: "She was found wearing Circo brand white leggings with black polka-dots, size 4T. "

There we have it - size 4T on the leggings.

I don't put much stock into clothing sizes.
4T doesn't necessarily mean she is 4 years old. She could be bigger 3 year old and so she wears 4T clothing, or she could actually be 4-5 years of age.
My brother is 3 and wears 2T bottoms and either a 2T or a 3T shirt. And he's the proper weight/height for his age.

For this reason alone, I think children between 3 and 5 need to be considered.

My 11 mo old wears 2T pants.. Sometimes 18 mo.. Depends on who makes them.

I was just looking at Deer Island on Google a Earth and what jumps out at me are all the boats on the map,passing the island.It would make more sense that she was left there by boat rather than taking the long road out and risking being caught on camera.

There is a sign near where she was found that says " Boat Dock 0.8 miles"Does anyone local know whether this is a public dock ? If so,would it have cameras?

Maybe to avoid being seen with the body. Or avoid looking at their child's body.

The condition of the bag hasn't been released, a woman was jogging when she found it from what i recall. Possible bag was to transport and then opened at the scene to expose her so she would be seen. Not sure though and anyone with a detailed description of the bag or woman finding it can correct me. The bag just seems practical.

Why would the woman stop if she just saw a trash bag? When I'm exercising, i don't stop to check every bag i see, you know?

The lady was actually walking her dog so possibly being more observant.

A bag washed ashore would also likely ne torn though from the rocks.

More notable is that it seems that she did not die in the leggings. No urine, no bowel movement. JMO

I was thinking about that earlier.
It would seem she didn't die in the leggings or they would be soiled because of body functions that happen with death.
So, did someone undress and redress her after death?

Also, she must not have had much decomposition or wouldn't the white leggings be stained?
I read the pictures of the leggings and blanket were the actual items.

View attachment 77967

Wow...she is very similar ...earrings and all...how old would she be now ? I have never heard of this girl. i'm going to have to look this one up. Well done!

Wow...she is very similar ...earrings and all...how old would she be now ? I have never heard of this girl. i'm going to have to look this one up. Well done!

She is 5 years old now and will be turning 6 years old on the 27th July, 2015. Eye color was blue when she was two years old but as noted in previous posts by WSers, eye color can change over time.

Her parents still believe that Caleigh was abducted and did not drown. Her parents were on an episode of Nancy Grace. Here is a link to a news article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oddlers-pink-pants-washed-Rockport-beach.html

I was thinking about that earlier.
It would seem she didn't die in the leggings or they would be soiled because of body functions that happen with death.
So, did someone undress and redress her after death?

Also, she must not have had much decomposition or wouldn't the white leggings be stained?
I read the pictures of the leggings and blanket were the actual items.

"Digitally reconstructed images of the leggings and blanket are depicted above. "

They reconstructed the images to make it look they way it would have to someone who remembers her. Why are we looking for stains?

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/ncmu/1250459

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member