MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it is Maggie Sophia. How could anyone know she is ok without DNA? The mother hasn't seen her in years. They could tell her another child is her daughter.
How would she know?

I was under the impression that it was confirmed that Maggie was in Mexico and mom even got a new pictures. I was pretty sure it was her as well but once the mom said she was ruled out and had new picture I gave up on that angle. I have mom on my FB I'm thinking about asking her what she thinks. She said many time the girl in the picture was identical to her daughter. Story I got was that ex and family are in Mexico but I will double check. Grandma said she talked to Maggie on the phone

I was under the impression that it was confirmed that Maggie was in Mexico and mom even got a new pictures. I was pretty sure it was her as well but once the mom said she was ruled out and had new picture I gave up on that angle. I have mom on my FB I'm thinking about asking her what she thinks. She said many time the girl in the picture was identical to her daughter. Story I got was that ex and family are in Mexico but I will double check. Grandma said she talked to Maggie on the phone

Wow, because the composite IS eerily similar. I had never heard of Maggie-Sophia before today. Even if she did receive a photo, it could have been from weeks ago. How can they rule out the little girl without a proper DNA analysis?

A little girl by the name of Bowdish was abducted by her non custodial mother in 2012 . She would be 5 years old today. She has brown hair brown eyes and her picture from the missing persons website is eerily similar. I am having difficulty uploading the photo.

Attachments

• NCMC1198982c1.jpeg
    NCMC1198982c1.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 217
Her name is April Isabel Bowdish. She may not have anyone come forward because she was abducted by her noncustodial parent..specifically her mother. Investigators believe they may have fled to Peru, the mothers native country.

I absolutely agree that this was likely a female caretaker. I also wonder very much so about the idea that she belongs to illegals who feared reporting her ill (or worse) because it would be an issue of outing themselves. That the body apparently shows no signs (from what I gather in news reports) of abuse or trauma, it would seem this little girl suffered a natural or accidental death.
I do think it's weird she was found in a trash bag out in the open though.

I used to think the trash-bag was a huge clue (and I still think it will help solve the case) but now I think it was a way to move the poor baby without having to look at her lifeless face and body. Obviously there are things the police know that they have not released so I think they do know how she died by now and will use this to confirm identity with right people.
Unreal that this much time has gone by.

Is this a another Casey Anthony? I pray we do not have some mommy out partying and no one noticing this little one gone. There has to be a problem with the people who knew this little girl. Not the ones who put her on the beach but all those that knew her.

I think it will be solved in a non English speaking community.
I was sure it was Sophia Brown but Grandma said she talked to her and was convinced Sophia was fine with family in Mexico.

Anybody else see the similarities?

I can see it, especially in the eyes. I think that's the most important part of the composite-- her eyes seem downturned just slightly, and that sets her apart. My own child has very predominantly slanted eyes and so even though we could all view this composite as looking like every other child, she really doesn't, she does have distinctive features.

Is it presumptuous so assume that the child in the photo you posted looks a bit Asian as opposed to the composite, which looks more hispanic? Do you have links to articles about her disappearance and her full name, etc?

Wow, because the composite IS eerily similar. I had never heard of Maggie-Sophia before today. Even if she did receive a photo, it could have been from weeks ago. How can they rule out the little girl without a proper DNA analysis?
The maternal grandmother said she talked to the little girl. Grandma also was the one who said she talked to investigators. I'm not sure mom has talked to anyone which I find strange.
I thought it was Sophia when I saw the side by sides and was quite surprised that they said Sophia was fine. The last picture Samantha got the Sophia was wearing pink boots and the most recent one she got the little girl was wearing what looked like the same boots so I'm a little suspicious that the picture sent was not a recent one. I messaged mom but did not get an answer.

I thought Sophia was the best lead but Mom and mom's family say she is fine. They thought it was Sophia in the picture and it they backed off and are convinced now that Sophia is fine then I guess they know best. Mom wants her little girl home and is really angry and dad and his family for taking her.

I used to think the trash-bag was a huge clue (and I still think it will help solve the case) but now I think it was a way to move the poor baby without having to look at her lifeless face and body. Obviously there are things the police know that they have not released so I think they do know how she died by now and will use this to confirm identity with right people.
Unreal that this much time has gone by.

Is this a another Casey Anthony? I pray we do not have some mommy out partying and no one noticing this little one gone. There has to be a problem with the people who knew this little girl. Not the ones who put her on the beach but all those that knew her.

I think it will be solved in a non English speaking community.
I was sure it was Sophia Brown but Grandma said she talked to her and was convinced Sophia was fine with family in Mexico.

Your idea about the trash bag makes sense. Another reason I believe this to be a family member, and not a stranger. I don't think this was human trafficking. IMO nothing points to that. Especially that she had a blanket with her. This indicates that somehow, the last person to see her cared enough to leave her something they considered comforting.

The maternal grandmother said she talked to the little girl. Grandma also was the one who said she talked to investigators. I'm not sure mom has talked to anyone which I find strange.
I thought it was Sophia when I saw the side by sides and was quite surprised that they said Sophia was fine. The last picture Samantha got the Sophia was wearing pink boots and the most recent one she got the little girl was wearing what looked like the same boots so I'm a little suspicious that the picture sent was not a recent one. I messaged mom but did not get an answer.

I thought Sophia was the best lead but Mom and mom's family say she is fine. They thought it was Sophia in the picture and it they backed off and are convinced now that Sophia is fine then I guess they know best. Mom wants her little girl home and is really angry and dad and his family for taking her.

Yeah, that sounds like an AWFUL situation. Nothing about it makes sense. Why is the father so protected and the mother not able to legally gain access to her own daughter?! Mom should insist on providing her DNA regardless of what grandma says.

I wish I was smarter or knew someone who was capable of charting the current/tides in that area. I think that might be the key to solving this case.

The little girl in the photo is actually half peruvian half white. She is listef in the national missing childrens database het name is April Isabel Bowdish

Yeah, that sounds like an AWFUL situation. Nothing about it makes sense. Why is the father so protected and the mother not able to legally gain access to her own daughter?! Mom should insist on providing her DNA regardless of what grandma says.

I think she could get custody but he left with the little girl when she was under a year old and they parents were married. His family kept in touch with mom until one year ago. She did not know where they were at but thought Mexico. Mom said the little girl in picture is identical to her daughter. I just don't feel like police have fully investigated this lead but if grandma is convinced then I guess we should be too. From what I could tell his family will take calls from grandma but not mom and police called grandma but not mom. A little but hinky but probably true.

SOMEONE has to know who this precious little girl is.... I can't fathom how she hasn't been identified yet....her picture is all over social media and the news. someone has to have seen it and put two and two together...this case is just driving me crazy. this sweet little girl deserves to be identified and properly buried and receive justice. not tossed away like trash and forgotten.

The little girl in the photo is actually half peruvian half white. She is listef in the national missing childrens database het name is April Isabel Bowdish

She has some features that match but to me it's not the same little girl. I agree with police that the little girl found has not be reported missing. JMO

Mothers bring their children to watery graves, almost a womblike environment. Loved ones also will swaddle their children, bury them with a cozy blanket or favorite toy or clothing. It also seems to me that the person who did this is not a criminal and subconciously feels guilt and wants to get caught because they made no effort to cover their crime. They simply protected the childs body from the water with the plastic bag and comforted the child with a blanket...both acts of caring.

Mothers bring their children to watery graves, almost a womblike environment. Loved ones also will swaddle their children, bury them with a cozy blanket or favorite toy or clothing. It also seems to me that the person who did this is not a criminal and subconciously feels guilt and wants to get caught because they made no effort to cover their crime. They simply protected the childs body from the water with the plastic bag and comforted the child with a blanket...both acts of caring.

If they wanted to get caught they'd turn themselves in. Protected? Are you serious? She was tossed in a trash bag like garbage.

Yes i am serious. Just like an umbrella protects you from the rain, a plastic bag can protect you also. I know its a garbage bag but it still provides protection from the elements.

It's not Maggie Sophia. Her mom sent me this new picture and it is dated by Dad / dad's family in Mexico.
Baby girl found is NOT Maggie.
This is good news but it also means sweet baby still has no name.
I pray someone comes forward soon.
How can this baby still not be identified?
Maggie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member