MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't stopped digging yet and look what I dug out:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Philly-Police-Search-for-Missing-Man-and-Daughter-296663351.html

562979_1280x720.jpg

They went missing March 16, 2015. Evelyn's height and weight match our Princess, her looks match too, IMO. What do you think, people?

It looks like her except hair it too short and unless dad was pretty handy with girl's hair I'm not sure she would have a red hair tie fixed in hair JMO. She does look similar in the face. Amatc.jpg

Thanks for prodding me into going into NAMUS to have a look around. NAMUS also confirms that there was "Bilateral pierced ear" on their database. The Bilateral pierced ear would mean two piercings on one ear wouldn't it?

I think it means one in each ear. Bi=two Lateral- sides So both sides pierced.

Thank you!

Am I reading this right? No shirt, no shoes, no underwear, no jewelry...JUST the leggings and a hair elastic on her body, with a blanket in the bag?

That bothers me especially no undergarments :( This is not sounding like mommy did this at all to me now.

Do they normally mention undergarments in this kind of case?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That bothers me especially no undergarments :( This is not sounding like mommy did this at all to me now.

We really don't know that she wasn't wearing undergarments or a shirt. That info has not been released. I think they mentioned the leggings and blanket because they look distinctive and might trigger recollection from someone. I wouldn't recognize a missing neighbor child by a description of her underwear.

JMO.

We really don't know that she wasn't wearing undergarments or a shirt. That info has not been released. I think they mentioned the leggings and blanket because they look distinctive and might trigger recollection from someone. I wouldn't recognize a missing neighbor child by a description of her underwear.

JMO.

from the full case report it did not have them listed
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14004

Thank you!

Am I reading this right? No shirt, no shoes, no underwear, no jewelry...JUST the leggings and a hair elastic on her body, with a blanket in the bag?

I had noticed that right away too. I thought that was probably why she was originally said to be wearing pajama bottoms.

HOW TO GET TO DEER ISLAND

Deer Island, which connects to the town of Winthrop, Masschusetts, is accessible by car and public transportation.

By Car (updated 07/08/14):

For GPS, the address to use is 190 Tafts Avenue, Winthrop, MA 02152.From Boston, the Callahan or the Ted Williams Tunnel, follow Route 1A North, McClellan Highway, until first traffic light.Take right on Boardman Street to rotary, go half way around and continue on Saratoga StreetAfter passing “Entering Winthrop” sign take first right onto Pleasant Street (Route 145)Discontinue following Route 145.At “Stop” sign take a right on Shirley StreetFollow Shirley Street to Elliot Street take a right and follow Elliot Street around to the left.Take a right on to Tafts Avenue and follow to the end. (Please note the speed limit is 20 MPH)Check in at Security Gate.

Dont most security gates have some kind of camera or video surveillance system? Maybe a local could confirm if entry to deer island is only accessible through security gates.

Take a right on to Tafts Avenue and follow to the end. (Please note the speed limit is 20 MPH)Check in at Security Gate.

Dont most security gates have some kind of camera or video surveillance system? Maybe a local could confirm if entry to deer island is only accessible through security gates.

I'm not local but just checked on streetview and there are cameras at the security gate, but it looks as though you can still get through via the beach on foot. It seems an odd place to leave a body, I'm starting to think that maybe she has been washed up on the Island. It doesn't make sense to me that she would be brought there on foot or by car.

Thank you!

I really wonder about this. I think she had to be wearing more than that. To me, leggings only makes no sense.

Missing shoes would be easy to understand. Missing leggings and underwear could mean they were soiled or that she was abused. A missing top might suggest that she'd thrown up, or even that they'd taken it off to see if she was breathing. But just leggings? Illogical, and probably the most difficult article of clothing to put on a squirming or an unconscious child.

Just leggings is odd to me too. I am so saddened that this sweet girl is still unidentified. Poor little thing. Just breaks my heart.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I haven't stopped digging yet and look what I dug out:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Philly-Police-Search-for-Missing-Man-and-Daughter-296663351.html

562979_1280x720.jpg

They went missing March 16, 2015. Evelyn's height and weight match our Princess, her looks match too, IMO. What do you think, people?

Hmmm....there are definitely similarities between her and Baby Doe!
I believe this should be looked into more.

I apologize if she has been ruled out already.
I am catching up on the thread and am replying to a post from yesterday.

That makes me wonder how close the sketch is to her actual features.

"Unrecognizable due to decomp" might be misleading. I think that any body left out in the elements for several days is going to be somewhat unrecognizable - at least to the point where putting out an actual photo isn't going to be useful. However, the people doing this computer rendition are likely (sadly) very experienced at compensating for the changes that death brings. From what's been posted here, eye color is the first thing that's lost, and in this case, they identified her as having brown eyes - so I suspect the rendering is pretty close.

Hi all! I've tried to resist posting on this case because I've had alot going on lately. But this is so terrible for this little one to be thrown away like trash so I thought I would chime in with some initial thoughts.

I saw on the news that Deer Island is also accessible by boat. Also, there is a possibility the Mother of this child is also dead. I suspect she could have been a prostitute and her little girl was present but sleeping during a date with a John. I think this little girl was sleeping with her blanky based on the items of clothing found with her body.

I'm exporing this theory because of the LISK case. A toddler was found fully intact on the beach where the GB4 and the body parts of other dismembered victims were found strewn about. Cause of death couldn't be found and no trama to the body, IIRC. Some dismembered remains of the toddler's mother were found in a different location from the toddler. Neither have been identified. The victims who have been identified were all sex workers.

The lisk likes to dispose near water and beaches and the two locations are fairly close in proximity by boat or vehicle. (I personally think LISK migrates up and down the east coast via boat) It may be something or it may be nothing but I just wanted to mention it. I hope LE interviews local sex workers to see if someone hasn't been seen in a while. There's a good chance the Mother hasn't been reported missing.

I'm looking forward to reading the toxicology report on this sweet child. Rest in Peace Little One. :(

moo

Are we able to link FB pages to here? I saw on the FB set up for Baby Doe that a person claims to have spoken with the DA's office about the pics of the pants and blanket being so clean. He said they told him those were the actual items and were not cleaned. How can they be so clean? Of course, I don't know this guy or if his story is legit, it just struck me as odd.

I think it means one in each ear. Bi=two Lateral- sides So both sides pierced.

Yes, that is correct. It means she had both ears pierced, rather than just one side. I know people have already talked about piercing babies ears in different cultures, and I know this is just anecdotal but I used to work at a place that pierced ears and then it was more non-white people bringing in babies to pierce, but there were a lot of younger white mothers doing it too. So by this time, as those mothers have gotten older, and their kids start having kids and doing it too, it's probably not as indicative of cultural background these days as it once was.

That makes me wonder how close the sketch is to her actual features.

Me too. I was under the impression she was relatively not decomposed (i know that phrasing is horrible :) )

The resemblance here is uncanny. The mother now says the little girl found in Deer Island is not her daughter.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1254891

I agree the resemblance is crazy in that one. But the mother got pictures of her girl with the current date written on a piece of paper, so it's definitely not her. But she is the only one I have seen posted that I thought could actually be a possibility. Glad the mom found out where she is, but sad this little girl is still unidentified. Makes me wonder though how many other cases are coming in... I hope the tip they need is somewhere in the tons they have already received.

"Unrecognizable due to decomp" might be misleading. I think that any body left out in the elements for several days is going to be somewhat unrecognizable - at least to the point where putting out an actual photo isn't going to be useful. However, the people doing this computer rendition are likely (sadly) very experienced at compensating for the changes that death brings. From what's been posted here, eye color is the first thing that's lost, and in this case, they identified her as having brown eyes - so I suspect the rendering is pretty close.

I hope you are right. And yes, the eye color thing is encouraging. I just want this girl to be ID'd so badly!

Also, as far as undergarments... could be that either they are holding back that information to help identify someone coming forward as legit, or could be that she was sleeping, as some people do not put underwear on under their PJs. That or she could have dressed herself and just didn't put on underwear and her caretaker didn't notice. I am really trying to chalk this up to something that is not as horrible as the implication of no underwear would seem. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158