GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL dyanna...hope it has a hole in it!

Pretty sure some mice lived there. Was in our shed for years. Now it's in my sons shed [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it won't be pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they sequester the jury in the US? Or is that a Canadian thing?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

This is starting to drive me crazy, not even a question yet!

[video=twitter;878293467998429184]https://twitter.com/AbbeyNBCBoston/status/878293467998429184[/video]

Do they sequester the jury in the US? Or is that a Canadian thing?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I think depends on the case. Casey Anthony (shivers) jury was sequestered.

Bella's jury isn't. :)

Does anyone have a rundown of the jurors or an idea of what thread it was in?

I was called 3 times for jury duty - and didn't get into any of them. I too would have liked to be on a jury. Now it's too late - I've moved....

Still here and :waiting:

1/2 hour to go for lunch - and then..... :judge:

This is really getting ridiculous! I am really praying they reach a verdict today before they leave in 2 hours.

I was out of town and just got in a bit ago. Thought for sure I would see a verdict. Be careful what u wish for as far as Jury Duty. Depends on the case. My Husbands Biz Partner was called and it was a sexual assault case on a minor. It haunted him. He and fellow Jurors believed the Victim. Yet based on the evidence the could not convict him. It bothered him a long time they had set a man free. My Daughter served on an Insurance case. She is a Surgical Nurse so likely added to her being picked. She was so bored out of her gourd for days LOL. I have been summoned twice. Only to be called not to report. Settled out of Court. Some food for thought.

Very good point Bravo. I don't think I could handle certain cases. Maybe a petty theft I could handle lol.

Very good point Bravo. I don't think I could handle certain cases. Maybe a petty theft I could handle lol.

I hear ya. I was having fits when I knew notices ad gone out for the Stafford Jurors. I received one at that time. I knew they were granted a change of Venue but did not know where at the time. Rafferty was housed for a bit at our City Jail. Thankfully my summons was not that Trial. I would have told them I have formed an opine and feel free to look up Bravo at WS's LOL

I was continually called for jury duty and kept asking to be excused (in my state, you can automatically be excused up to three times) The notices for jury duty would inevitably come when I was in the middle of an audit or big project with a deadline. There were a few times when I had used up my automatic excuses, so I had to show up, but was passed over. Now I have a medical excuse, so I am no longer called.

My brother sat on a jury in WA state- murder case. I know it wasn't easy for him. My sister also sat on a CT jury for a violent crime, but I can't remember exactly what it was.

[video=twitter;878279572629991425]https://twitter.com/HagerWBZ/status/878279572629991425[/video]

Thanks! I wouldn't even bother to ask that particular jjudge anything.

I think the charges and jury instructions are confusing to them. Throughout the trial they heard nothing other than straight up murder. Now they have to contend with the Manslaughter charge. IMO, no one is going for Murder One because of the lack of evidence.

The only thing in the way of (maybe) evidence is those weights. Again, IMO.

Hello, all. I want to thank the great moderators, tweet posters, and fellow WS'ers! To have this much harmony among posters in a murder trial/verdict watch is unusual I think.

Please, oh please let the verdict be today!!!

My brother in Florida was called as a juror. They were told nothing until someone said it was the Casey Anthony case. Some sort of remark was made by one of the prospective jurors and they were all dismissed because of it. I wish he had been on that jury because there is no way he would have acquitted CA. Would have been a hung jury for sure.

Interesting that THIS jury has deliberated for as long as they have with NO questions of the Court.

I would love to know what is going on IN there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle