GUILTY MA - Brandon Chicklis, 20, lured and killed by dominatrix, Westminster, 23 Jun 2018 *Arrest*

Enright allegedly arranged to meet with the victim at her family home at 171 Packard Hill Road.

Investigators collected blood from a treehouse near Enright’s residence and from her car, which tested positive as belonging to Chicklis.

Enright told police that she had been to the treehouse with friends in the past, but denied that she was there or in her car with Chicklis on June 23.

The treehouse had been recently cleaned and a new rug was on the floor, but blood seeped down into the floorboards.

Phone records placed Chicklis at the Ashburnham residence the day he went missing.

Ex-classmate charged in death of missing Westminster man

I find it odd that someone in the same area practiced a bit of nefarious phlebotomy just a couple of days prior

Yes, that is very interesting. The goat killer, Dominick, lived in Groton but killed the goat in Ashburnham. Julia, who killed Brandon in Ashburnham, worked in Groton. And Brandon was living in Westminster, but had recently moved from Groton. Both small towns, about 15 minutes away from each other. Lots of coincidences...

From the link (blocked in EU):

According to the affidavit, police conducted a consent search of Ms. Enright’s home on July 12, 2018, and observed a room next to Ms. Enright’s bedroom that contained the skeletal remains of animals. Investigators also saw “numerous vials of blood in her bedroom, all labeled with individual names,” a glass pitcher with a red substance in it that appeared to be blood and a glass beaker-type container with what appeared to be an animal’s heart in it, the affidavit states.

“Also located were numerous documents, notebooks and business cards with Julia’s picture on it which indicated that Julia was a ‘dominatrix’ and participated in activities related to ‘BDSM’ with persons that met her and paid for these services,” Trooper Prescott wrote.

Notes detailing her relationship with Mr. Chicklis were also found in Ms. Enright’s bedroom, according to the affidavit. Ms. Enright allegedly wrote that her relationship with Mr. Chicklis was “Damn near therapeutic” and “nearly a kismesis.”

“I can be mean and rude to him or kind and he’ll initiate a warm hug and invite me back soon after,” one of the notes found allegedly stated.
“She wrote, ‘I daydream about it on occasion. I just have this insatiable curiosity to kill a person.’ The note indicated that she wanted to cure the world of overpopulation. Julia was asked about the notes and she acknowledged writing them, however she attributed them to a creative writing class,” the affidavit states.

Is there anything new with this case? I just watched an episode of “Women behind bars” ...(don’t judge me), and Julia was on it, which made me wonder when she’ll be gong to court.
This is Massachusetts, where it can take years for a case to go to trial. It’s painfully slow.

I wouldn’t expect anything soon.

The post on her FB of the 'Perfect' heart specimen really threw me for a loop. Yikes.

I am interested to see what her statement is, for sure.
The post on her FB of the 'Perfect' heart specimen really threw me for a loop. Yikes.

I am interested to see what her statement is, for sure.

I am interested to see what her statement is, for sure.[/QUOT

Last edited:
Hey JerseyGirl, would you mind quoting the article here for us to read? Says you have to be a subscriber to read it
'Deviant activities' including dominatrix business at issue ahead of Nov. murder trial of Julia Enright
Brad Petrishen
Telegram & Gazette

WORCESTER — A judge Wednesday heard arguments about whether to limit the amount of “deviant” information jurors hear about an Ashburnham woman accused of murdering a high school classmate in 2018.

Julia R. Enright’s statements to police about her dominatrix business, collection of used condoms, habit of using animal bones to create art and other “deviant” activities would be unfairly prejudicial ahead of a trial slated for next month, her lawyer argues.

“If the jurors hear this stuff, they’re going to think right away, ‘She’s a weirdo, she’s capable of doing anything,’” Louis M. Badwey, the woman’s lawyer, said at one point during a nearly four-hour proceeding in Worcester Superior Court.

<snip>

Fixation with blood, death, sexual 'knife play'
They allege the woman, who worked as a phlebotomist, had a fixation with blood, death, sexual “knife play” and manipulation of bones that is relevant to her possible state of mind and motive at the time of the killing.

Many of the woman’s habits were discussed during interrogations with police that preceded her arrest. According to lawyers’ arguments Wednesday, topics discussed included a practice she had of saving used condoms, collecting the blood of friends in vials, serving as a paid dominatrix, writing about a desire to kill someone and decomposing the bodies of animals in trash bags so she could use their bones to create art.

Defense: Most people may find collection of used condoms and blood samples odd
Badwey said there is no evidence any of the used condoms or blood samples Enright collected were linked to Chicklis. Most people would think her practices odd, he said, but if there is no direct link to her alleged crime making it unfair to include them.

Badwey similarly argued that statements Enright made to police about her side business as a dominatrix or her practice of decomposing animals inside bags to reveal bones she could use to make art had no bearing on her alleged crime.

Assistant District Attorney Terry J. McLaughlin disagreed, arguing the woman’s proclivities were relevant to her state of mind at the time Chicklis went missing and to the manner in which his body was found.

“That’s the exact same fashion in which the defendant was found,” McLaughlin said regarding the woman’s practice of placing animals in trash bags.

McLaughlin further argued that although the man’s body had decomposed, forensic experts were able to determine that he had been stabbed as many as 12 times and had what appeared to be incisions or carvings in his skin.

Such carvings, and the manner in which he died, make the woman’s fixation with “sexual blood play” and other deviant sexual practices relevant, he argued.

<snip>

Alleged plans to create baby, abort fetus and keep remains to 'play with the bones'
Other information argued about Wednesday included whether jurors should hear about plans Enright allegedly formulated to create a baby, abort the fetus and keep the remains to “play with the bones.”

She also reportedly told friends about her desire to commit murder, and wrote in a note found by police that she had “this insatiable curiosity to kill a person.”

Enright told investigators that she did write the note, but attributed it to a creative writing class.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back