MA MA - Brittany Tee, 35, Brookfield, 10 Jan 2023 *last seen leaving a residence*

According to a CBS news report she was last seen leaving her boyfriend’s house. This was according to authorities.
Right, seen by who, the boyfriend? Friends said her car was found at boyfriend's when they went there looking for her. Don't know a thing otherwise about whatever BF says about it all. Sounds like if true, she was picked up by that field or brought into it, where they have not found her . BUT her car was left at BF's.. what's he say about that? He is obviously not talking good or bad, but LE is looking for her regardless on foot as they feel that's how she left. (her car at bf's per friends). I'd love to hear 'seen leaving bf's house' due to a ring camera seeing that or an unbiased witness. DId she keep going? Did he go after her or did she get picked up, did she call someone to get her, did she just take off into the field? ALL those questions we do not know, LE may know some of it, but looking for public's help. Friends know her history with BF I'm sure. BUT, lets not forget ANA WALSHE and her husb story and so on.

Right, seen by who, the boyfriend? Friends said her car was found at boyfriend's when they went there looking for her. Don't know a thing otherwise about whatever BF says about it all. Sounds like if true, she was picked up by that field or brought into it, where they have not found her . BUT her car was left at BF's.. what's he say about that? He is obviously not talking good or bad, but LE is looking for her regardless on foot as they feel that's how she left. (her car at bf's per friends). I'd love to hear 'seen leaving bf's house' due to a ring camera seeing that or an unbiased witness. DId she keep going? Did he go after her or did she get picked up, did she call someone to get her, did she just take off into the field? ALL those questions we do not know, LE may know some of it, but looking for public's help. Friends know her history with BF I'm sure. BUT, lets not forget ANA WALSHE and her husb story and so on.
And sadly, seen leaving does not confirm alive, own will, by self or truth. MOO

There seems to be kind of a lack of information surrounding her disappearance as many have aleady pointed out.
Was she living wih her boyfiend or just there at his house in Brookfield to visit. Did she just go out for a walk, like I do every night, and not come back? In that event it would seem reasonable he would have been the one to sound the alarm if he was home at the time? Did they have a tiff and she walked out to cool her head and the bf just assumed she had called a friend to pick her up and that she would be back when she cooled down? Her car was still at his house. Her last phone ping was right in the vicinity of the house(police station). I don't remember seeing anything about the phone being turned off. The press conference with the DA ( up thread)indicated she had her phone with her. Sounds like her scent stopped at the field so it makes sense they are searching there. The DA says the search starts in close and then the radius expands. They seem to have a lot of resources dedicated to this - in such a small town with less than 4000 people, hopefully they can figure this one out quickly. Hopeful thoughts to the family. JMO

They have her on foot ? Sounds as though maybe she left voluntarily? Perhaps an argument with someone at the residence she was at, took off to calm down? Why would they say they have her on foot?? JMO.

The wording of that "have her on foot" by police makes me think they can see her on some type of home or business video/camera footage along her route after she left. JMO

“They’ve had a drone in the air, cadaver dogs, people on the ground. They got dogs looking for human scent. It’s been an extensive and thorough search,” says Joe Early Jr. the Worcester County District Attorney.

She was last seen leaving a house in Brookfield on Tuesday, January 10th, and reported missing three days later. Friends say a lack of communication caused the delay in notifying the police. Now it’s been nearly a week since they’ve heard from her.
bbm
"Cadaver dogs", not just scent dogs, at least at first ?
Does LE know something more ?
I hope Brittany is o.k. but this sounds bad.
Imo.

There seems to be kind of a lack of information surrounding her disappearance as many have aleady pointed out.
Was she living wih her boyfiend or just there at his house in Brookfield to visit. Did she just go out for a walk, like I do every night, and not come back? In that event it would seem reasonable he would have been the one to sound the alarm if he was home at the time? Did they have a tiff and she walked out to cool her head and the bf just assumed she had called a friend to pick her up and that she would be back when she cooled down? Her car was still at his house. Her last phone ping was right in the vicinity of the house(police station). I don't remember seeing anything about the phone being turned off. The press conference with the DA ( up thread)indicated she had her phone with her. Sounds like her scent stopped at the field so it makes sense they are searching there. The DA says the search starts in close and then the radius expands. They seem to have a lot of resources dedicated to this - in such a small town with less than 4000 people, hopefully they can figure this one out quickly. Hopeful thoughts to the family. JMO
Responding to myself -Seems she did live with the boyfriend and it seems her car was on the "fritz".

From the article " In another Facebook post, Bethany Tee clarified that her sister "did not leave in her car," which "was not running well and it was left where she lives."

Responding to myself -Seems she did live with the boyfriend and it seems her car was on the "fritz".

From the article " In another Facebook post, Bethany Tee clarified that her sister "did not leave in her car," which "was not running well and it was left where she lives."

Its curious to me that she is reported missing from A residence and not HER residence if she was living there. IMO

If they lived together, curious to the story he told LE on why he didn’t report her missing

If they lived together, curious to the story he told LE on why he didn’t report her missing
He's seeming to be left out of everything. Vague on 'the living sitch' too I'm seeing. Purposely it seems. Boyfriend's house? Her own house? Do they really live together in one house together in what town?

So I just caught a bit of this case on my local news - network wcvb - Ted Wayman/ so IMO only
Ted said she was well know around Brookfield and was know to have worked at the local liqour store.
Wonder if she had a stalker ?
:( :eek:

Authorities scoured Brookfield near the boyfriend’s home for clues over the weekend, and police dogs eventually were able to pick up Tee’s scent in the woods near Lewis Field, a playground.

On Sunday, police used a drone to survey the area from above to try to locate the missing woman. According to friends of Tee, a lack of communication is what caused the delay in reporting her as missing.

Is it being treated as possible involvement of her partner? Do you have a link for where LE have stated this?

Doesn’t sound like it in this article below?:

LE has no reason to build a case to the media before they've arrested someone, and every reason not to. If they say, "this is an active crime scene and we suspect [POI]" before they have the evidence needed for arrest, that could cause the POI to flee, harm themselves, or harm another out of desperation. The involvement of the DA and searches with cadaver dogs make me suspect that this is not a voluntary walkaway case.

Worse just because of the word "boyfriend" or am I missing it?
Yep. And, to add...
  • She was last seen leaving his house on Tuesday.
  • Her car was found at his house.
  • She lived with him yet he didn't report her missing.
  • Her family reported her missing on Friday.
I seem to recall reading there was a problem with her car but I can't find it now. If someone has a link, I'd appreciate it. Her sister did say her phone's not working so maybe that's what I'm thinking? MOO

They have her on foot ? Sounds as though maybe she left voluntarily? Perhaps an argument with someone at the residence she was at, took off to calm down? Why would they say they have her on foot?? JMO.
It's cop-speak.

Like:

Verbal altercation = argument

Traveling at an unsafe speed = speeding

Fled on foot = ran

MOO

Police ask public for help in search for missing Brookfield woman Brittany Tee

• Last seen Tuesday night leaving her boyfriend's house.
  • Her car was found at her boyfriend's house.
  • Her phone last pinged near the police barracks on route 9.

‘So out of the norm’: Sister of missing Brookfield woman speaks out as search efforts continue

• Her sister talked to Brittany on the morning of her disappearance and everything seemed fine.
  • Her sister believes Brittany left home with her phone, iPad, and wallet.

‘We're Really Concerned': Search for Missing Brookfield Woman Set to Expand

• State and local police believe she walked away from the home on Main Street, where her sister says she's been living, and disappeared near Lewis Field down the road.
  • Her cell phone isn't working.

Massachusetts State Police searching for missing Brookfield woman Brittany Tee: ‘We’re really concerned’

• ...family members reported to police that she was missing on Jan. 13.

Missing Massachusetts woman Brittany Tee last seen a week ago: police

• Bethany Tee clarified that her sister "did not leave in her car," which "was not running well and it was left where she lives."

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back