Found Safe MA - CM, 11, abducted, Springfield, 15 Jan 2020 *arrest*

Springfield child abduction suspect charged with aggravated rape

In documents filed Friday in Springfield District Court, prosecutors have added three counts of aggravated rape of a child with force and a single count of indecent assault and battery on a child under age 14.

Rodriguez previously was charged with kidnapping, assault with a dangerous weapon and intimidating a witness following the Jan. 15 abduction. This is the first time officials have indicated the victim in the case was also sexually assaulted.

Anyone dug in to this guys background to see if he has been anywhere other than Springfield? Could he be a possibility for Dulce Alvarez?
Thank you, Alethea. Me, too :( My heart sank when I saw the news :( Absolutely crushed :(
I am going to post a link from local article. It still states CM was found safe but it mentions a relative who states perpetrator attacked her sexually in past so perhaps new charges are for family victim. Patch is local news shared on FB. Man Accused In Springfield Abduction Charged With Child Rape. Man Accused In Springfield Abduction Charged With Child Rape

I think this little girl is lucky to be alive. I'm not surprised by this update however I am surprised to find out that he had assaulted her years ago. Unbelievable. This poor child.

What a monster this guy is. Lock him up and throw away the key.

I think this little girl is lucky to be alive. I'm not surprised by this update however I am surprised to find out that he had assaulted her years ago. Unbelievable. This poor child.

"What a monster this guy is. Lock him up and throw away the key.

The article is a bit confusing, but I think you are mistaken. It includes a reference to a relative saying she (herself) was sexually assaulted by MR years ago.

"A relative of the Rodriguez said he forced her to engage in a sex act under threat and touched her in inappropriately years ago."

The article is a bit confusing, but I think you are mistaken. It includes a reference to a relative saying she (herself) was sexually assaulted by MR years ago.

"A relative of the Rodriguez said he forced her to engage in a sex act under threat and touched her in inappropriately years ago."

Thank you for this. I read that sentence over and over again because I was a bit confused. Thanks for the clarification.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back