Found Safe MA - CM, 11, abducted, Springfield, 15 Jan 2020 *arrest*

How horrible. A man walking behind her and the possible female driving the car. She didn't have a chance. It also look like the driver in that one photo may be on the phone. Wonder how close that photo is to where she was snatched.

Lots of prayers going up!!!!

AMBER ALERT UPDATE:

State Police say they stopped a car tonight on the Mass. Turnpike eastbound, in the Auburn/Sturbridge area.

11-year-old Charlotte Moccia of Springfield was inside.

Two people are under arrest. Charlotte is being checked out but has "no apparent injuries".

WBZ NewsRadio on Twitter

Wonderful news!

Doesn’t seem too clever of the perp to drive on the Pike which has plate readers on gantries for toll collection. But I’m sure glad he did!
Yup. Heading East too, which is deeper into Massachusetts as opposed to away from it, was also a mistake.

Good thing they didn’t head north, west, or south, and leave the state altogether.

Thank you God and all those LEOs! Thank God for Amber Alerts, and dozens of traffic cams. So relieved.

I am curious to know if this was a true stranger abduction or something custodial related.
But either way I am so very happy and relieved she was found so quickly and safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back