MA MA - Kristopher Lewis, 13, Dorchester, 4 Feb 2014

So strange, I consider myself local, I'm about 25 minutes from Boston and I just read about this today. So sad, I believe he's still missing and so little information.

Hi everyone! There hasn't been an update for this young man in awhile but I noticed something. There's an update to his fb page 6/1/2016. It shows he left the middle school in 9/6/2012. I know his mom could've posted the update but still interesting g. I hope he's somewhere safe and well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still missing:

lewis-kristopherpng-a1ab14824dae3d9e.png

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/06/110_missing_children_from_mass.html

Where are you Kris?
82d3f298b7d25ec7fab4010613719c8e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

On February 4 Kris' mom is holding a candle vigil marking the anniversary of his 4th year missing.
82f753699cb870b5aa1bc139908dcd3c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This case was included as a segment on A&E's Live PD Nation tonight.

Kristopher Lewis
web%20kristopher%20lewis.jpg

Help sought in locating missing Dorchester boy -

Help sought in locating missing Dorchester boy
Why would there be no Amber alert on this Child? I thought thats what it was set up for? That makes me very upset that they would not take it seriously the poor kid is only 13 and most likely very vulnerable to predators considering his state if mind and his apparent neglectful family!!

I'm bumping this again. I don't know anything beyond what's been publicly released and many of the previous links don't work. It does seem that the mom has been trying to bring awareness to the case. I'm concerned that this missing child was ignored because he is black and male and may have had family issues. The idea that such a thoughtful 13 year old kid could just go missing and nothing is so upsetting. (As an aside, amber alerts, at least in the past, were for when kids were knowingly taken. However, in many states, this has since changed.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back