MA - Man stabs 4 at theater in Braintree and 2 at McDonalds in Plymouth, arrested, may be linked to murder in Connecticut - 25 May 2024

I agree. And if the Instagram profile I saw is his, he has a lot of followers.
I'd wager the followers are fake. Most of their posts have ~10 likes give or take, which doesn't make sense considering they have 218K followers unless they bought the followers themselves.

Given the information in the above articles about spending summers in MV/the Cape, driving a Porsche without any discernible career (their webpage seems like a bunch of buzzwords thrown together to me...), and having grown up in Massachusetts myself, I'd assume it's a trust fund baby situation. JMO

Last edited:
From Beverly Hills Magazine
Wait.
Did he write this stuff himself? Beautiful soul, philanthropist, a visionary, family man, he has a "divine essence" etc ? He "evolves deeper into his genetics" and guides others. Good grief.
And he stabs 4 CHILDREN in a theatre, and laughs? And kills a guy in McDonald's ?

What on earth happened to this guy? Bath salts, psychotic? Narcissism and self grandiosity gone way over the edge?
Honestly, the stories one hears lately.... wth ?

Hope the 4 kids recover, physically and emotionally.
And condolences to the loved ones of the poor guy who was horribly in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sometimes I just can't believe stuff I read.....

"Several unconfirmed reports tie Ravizza in with a homicide in Deep River, Conn. on Saturday afternoon, and a news release from Connecticut State Police shortly after his arrest in Massachusetts strongly implies a connection, although it does not state one.

The CSP release described the Deep River case and added, “A suspect in this investigation has been taken into custody in the State of Massachusetts and there is no active threat to the public.”

I don't know if mods will allow this link and if not, just delete this post. It's interesting because it's an interview with Jared. Must be a wealthy family and Jared sounds a bit grandiose here. Certainly in amazing shape but something sure went haywire in his brain:

One of the most decorated professional skiers, a philanthropist, a model, and a business mogul, Jared Christian Ravizza, is a man with a distinct desire to bring out the best in the community with his relentless efforts.
this is definitely an 'article' he paid for, so that it shows up when you google his name. lots of D list (or E-list, F-list, etc) celebrities and wannabe's use this technique :rolleyes:

"Several unconfirmed reports tie Ravizza in with a homicide in Deep River, Conn. on Saturday afternoon, and a news release from Connecticut State Police shortly after his arrest in Massachusetts strongly implies a connection, although it does not state one.

The CSP release described the Deep River case and added, “A suspect in this investigation has been taken into custody in the State of Massachusetts and there is no active threat to the public.”
Wonder if the victim will turn out to be the man he “introduced as his father” when he arrived on the Cape, per the profile on him shared upthread…sort of getting vibes similar to convicted murderer James Rackover and his wealthy “surrogate father” (the Rackover case is explained in this article:
).

More on the McDonald's part of the stabbings:
Surveillance video of the restaurant showed that Ravizza stabbed a male victim with a large knife through the drive-thru window, then parked his car and went inside before stabbing a female victim, the district attorney's office said. The employees, both in their 20s, suffered injuries that did not threaten their lives and were brought to hospitals, according to police.

And JR will be in court on Tuesday:
He will face charges in Plymouth District Court on Tuesday, including assault with intent to murder and two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, according to the district attorney's office.

As of Sunday, Ravizza was at South Shore Hospital for treatment of injuries that were not life-threatening, the district attorney's office said.

About the (most likely) related death in CT:

"Around 3:30 p.m., the Connecticut State Police were sent to a call in Deep River, Connecticut, on Maritone Lane, where an individual was found dead."

and

"WWLP’s sister station WTNH spoke to a neighbor who said that police were stationed at an Airbnb in his neighborhood and that he had met the people staying there recently."

"State Police say they are still working on confirming the identity of the deceased person and have not said how they believe the person died but do say a suspect for the death is in custody in Massachusetts and there is no danger to the public."

Video update at the link too.

Re: the CT murder:
Neighbors like Charlie Brashears were shocked to see an active crime scene in the sleepy town.

“Many many many police cars showed up and they barricaded, first looked like a little bit of an ambush down there,” said Brashears. “They had both the cars backed up into two of my neighbors, and they were on the hoods, I don’t know if they had guns or not but they were on the hoods, then eventually they just barricaded the area.”

Brashears told Boston 25 affiliate Fox61 that the suspect and a man had been renting a house in the neighborhood but could be heard having loud arguments a few days ago.

From the article:
3:36pm: LE respond to a disurbance, Deep River, CT.
6:00pm: Braintree AMC 10 stabbings
7:00pm: Plymouth McDonald's stabbings
7:15pm: Car crash during police chase, Cotuit Road, Sandwich, MA.

Mapped this on Google maps:

1716792114196.png

Attachments

• 1716791764978.png
    1716791764978.png
    456.2 KB · Views: 8
I don't know if mods will allow this link and if not, just delete this post. It's interesting because it's an interview with Jared. Must be a wealthy family and Jared sounds a bit grandiose here. Certainly in amazing shape but something sure went haywire in his brain:

One of the most decorated professional skiers, a philanthropist, a model, and a business mogul, Jared Christian Ravizza, is a man with a distinct desire to bring out the best in the community with his relentless efforts.

He dances in the public (and probably hides behind all the curtains ) but he MAY be willing to share his madness.

But right now, I guess there does seem to be a trigger with this other individual in Connecticutt.

Last edited:
Looking at that and the interview with him that I posted makes me wonder if his projects and world travel are exaggerations, delusions, lies, etc. Though, he does seem to be in Hawaii in some pics and there must be some money if he's got those expensive cars.
yeah, with ya on these thoughts. With soapy interviews like the one you posted... its just filling space and I guess exaggerated as well.

From the article:
3:36pm: LE respond to a disurbance, Deep River, CT.
6:00pm: Braintree AMC 10 stabbings
7:00pm: Plymouth McDonald's stabbings
7:15pm: Car crash during police chase, Cotuit Road, Sandwich, MA.

Mapped this on Google maps:

View attachment 506120

Whatever madness there is was certainly growing in a very cushy life and lifestyle.

In that earlier interview article he said his greatest role models are his father and grandfather...
Something is telling me that the only person that could have helped restrain a growing madman, was his father.... but how far back does all this go??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back