MA - Man stabs 4 at theater in Braintree and 2 at McDonalds in Plymouth, arrested, may be linked to murder in Connecticut - 25 May 2024

<modsnip> It's interesting because it's an interview with Jared. Must be a wealthy family and Jared sounds a bit grandiose here. Certainly in amazing shape but something sure went haywire in his brain:

One of the most decorated professional skiers, a philanthropist, a model, and a business mogul, Jared Christian Ravizza, is a man with a distinct desire to bring out the best in the community with his relentless efforts.

From your link:

“I’m a raw vegan…I don’t have any meat I don’t cook anything”

Then he goes on a murderous rampage at a McDonalds.

He also says he works out sometimes multiple times a day. He’s got to be hungry.

He says he eats no processed food so no nut or seed butters. No tofu or vegan cheeses or butter. I guess he got protein from sprouted beans.

Like lots of folks I love raw veggies and fruit, nuts and seeds so naturally making them a significant part of my nutrition so I understand the attraction.

It’s an expensive and time consuming restrictive diet, imo.

Obviously he has some sort of disorder concerning his appearance.

Just at a glance his limbs are not long enough to be a model. In the picture of him emerging from the car he has on platform sneakers.

Is there even a recent picture of him without his dark aviators? Guess we will see his eyes in the mug shot. Hope he doesn’t turn up half naked in court like H.

All imo

Last edited by a moderator:

From the article:
3:36pm: LE respond to a disurbance, Deep River, CT.
6:00pm: Braintree AMC 10 stabbings
7:00pm: Plymouth McDonald's stabbings
7:15pm: Car crash during police chase, Cotuit Road, Sandwich, MA.

Mapped this on Google maps:

View attachment 506120
It sure seems like he went WAY out of his way, to do what he did. If he was just looking for a busy public place, Hartford would have been much closer. Why Braintree? Seems really strange.

It sure seems like he went WAY out of his way, to do what he did. If he was just looking for a busy public place, Hartford would have been much closer. Why Braintree? Seems really strange.

Maybe he was fixated on that theater, that movie and its screening time?

It’s an attractive setting. Very grand entry.

Just noticed:

The girls tried to run him down! They had to call 911 themselves.

All imo

Maybe he was fixated on that theater, that movie and its screening time?

It’s an attractive setting. Very grand entry.

Just noticed:

The girls tried to run him down! They had to call 911 themselves.

All imo

I noticed that too. I am thinking AMC will get sued too for letting someone without a ticket get in and also because AMC didn't seem to believe the girls nor call 911. MOO.

The Boston Globe has an article with a lot more info behind a paywall here:

It includes additional info about a previous domestic assault and details surrounding that.

Great article, actually. In April, he attacked his father. I believe it stated that it was going to be in court in November. payroll reader dot com

There is soooooo much history here.
The Beverly Hills article posted earlier stated that "his greatest mentors were his father and his grandfather"
Any contact between father and son now ??

Additional info in this article:

"He was described by police as wearing a trench coat and a blond wig. But residents of the Island who knew him in different interactions over the past three years said that the long blonde hair, as it appears in news coverage of him being arrested, is his own. And the black SUV may be the same black Porsche SUV he frequently drove on the Island.

A half-dozen Island residents interviewed by The MV Times shared different shards of Ravizza’s life here on the Island that range from several bizarre and hostile interactions in public settings to practicing yoga at the Yoga Barn. He was known for his signature long blond hair, a penchant for wearing aviator sunglasses, and frequent claims that he was a model in Los Angeles."

More in the linked article.

this case is very similar to the sam haskell iv case, and id love a psychologists perspective on what happened to both these young men. both born into money...never had to truly 'work'... trying to cultivate this false playboy influencer lifestyle thru their own coin, even thought they must know its obvious to everyone its completely false, but yet they dont care and somehow are not embarrassed by that??..and then go on to commit horrible, very public (i.e. did a terrible job of covering it up or staying lowkey) crimes.
my best guess is some kind of unchecked narcissism (either subclinical or full NPD, but i also see shared features with other cluster A pds) that they can get away with, due to being so rich. in anyone else lower/middle class, they would have had to accept and account for this behavior already. in SH/JR's case, personality disorders get worse and worse until they are quick to fly off the handle in a violent manner (as its theorized sam killed his wife/inlaws due to his wife asking for divorce). im interested to see what prosecutors claim was JV's motive.

The Boston Globe has an article with a lot more info behind a paywall here:

It includes additional info about a previous domestic assault and details surrounding that.
Since it's behind a paywall I didn't get to see any of that info you're mentioning. Any other sites non-paywalled covering it?

very tenuous connection to realty- this man
and he destroyed his own nice car too... glad it seems that
his victims will all recover- at least physically
Not the guy in connecticut

this case is very similar to the sam haskell iv case, and id love a psychologists perspective on what happened to both these young men. both born into money...never had to truly 'work'... trying to cultivate this false playboy influencer lifestyle thru their own coin, even thought they must know its obvious to everyone its completely false, but yet they dont care and somehow are not embarrassed by that??..and then go on to commit horrible, very public (i.e. did a terrible job of covering it up or staying lowkey) crimes.
my best guess is some kind of unchecked narcissism (either subclinical or full NPD, but i also see shared features with other cluster A pds) that they can get away with, due to being so rich. in anyone else lower/middle class, they would have had to accept and account for this behavior already. in SH/JR's case, personality disorders get worse and worse until they are quick to fly off the handle in a violent manner (as its theorized sam killed his wife/inlaws due to his wife asking for divorce). im interested to see what prosecutors cla

dbm

Look at the picture down further in the article !!

He certainly looked and acted differently 3 years ago!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kolse
Back