GUILTY MA - OA, 23, kidnapped, found alive, Boston, 19 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

when i saw the picture of the guy holding her up my stomach turned and my heart sank, i have been agitated all day since then and had resigned myself to the fact that she was almost surely dead.

so happy to be wrong. good job boston police department!

edit - oh the thing i didnt want to speculate about earlier was that i think the police didnt want that picture out there because they didnt want the family to see it, judging by how it made me feel i would speculate they might fear it would make her family hysterical/despondent
BBM

That's a good point. Notice they only released pictures of the perp without Olivia.

edit - oh the thing i didnt want to speculate about earlier was that i think the police didnt want that picture out there because they didnt want the family to see it, judging by how it made me feel i would speculate they might fear it would make her family hysterical/despondent
BBM I thought same exact thing.

I haven't seen news of an arrest... man detained.... hopefully arrest to follow quickly.

DxivNWvWoAYK4kj.jpg

Eli Rosenberg NBC10 Boston on Twitter

when i saw the picture of the guy holding her up my stomach turned and my heart sank, i have been agitated all day since then and had resigned myself to the fact that she was almost surely dead.

so happy to be wrong. good job boston police department!

I’ve felt sick since seeing that photo earlier today & felt very sure she was already gone from this world. What an AMAZING SURPRISE to see that she’s been found alive! Wow. I hope she will be able to recover from whatever she’s been through over the past several days.

Kudos to the police for tirelessly scrutinizing surveillance videos, searching for pings from her phone, and all of their tremendous work that led to bringing Olivia home alive!

Last edited:
This outcome shows why more L.e agencies need to take note, that involving the public early, with real info, can help recover victims, or missing people. So many agencies wait far too long to begin to give out a trickle of info. Jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back