MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
https: //imgur.com/a/Q2P9o2P

Try this: remove the space between the : and the /

More to come can be very eye opening and turn things right around is true, love to see if there is a way and it's been done, to see if Alberts house did have a ring camera then removed. ALL of this is so shuffled between both sides. That's how 'these things' are though till solid proof of 'this is what happened and how and who ', esp in this case.
If they had a ring camera, it would have left evidence on their phones or maybe the server... no?

Well, his bruised fists - both hands - might well indicate a fight. The small, but deep back of the head wound could have come from being clocked with something like a free weight from the basement weight room or an iron from a laundry room, and there is no denying the arm lacerations could well be from holding up his right arm to protect his face from a now missing German Shepherd.

Or not. But then again, there's nothing on the ground or on an SUV that could have simultaneously caused them, as I'm sure the biomechanical experts the defense (and FBI) retained will explain.

Keep in mind also that there were two separate parties going on. One was a birthday party for one of the Albert sons, and the other of course being the post pub gathering of older folks. 34 Fairview is a fairly large house and has three finished levels with a total of five bedrooms on the second floor. It's unlikely everyone was in the same place at one time.
Forgot totally the two parties going on and the largeness/areas of the house. Bruised hands, missed. If they found, doesn't look like it, blood in the snow leading from the house, one of the doors at least, if they even looked. To them though it was not in the house event. So much leads to the dog bites being warded off, missing dog. Then, I go to where he was outside with his phone under and that glass and the blood. No one checking the outside of house prob /around it if he had walked to that spot or was put there, but he was really 'beat up' /head injury. I never thought the glass would of broken on the snow while falling unless he fell on it as I assumed and intially thought that was what caused the arm wounds.
If he was not deceased when 'put outside after being beaten', Alberts people not knowing this perhaps, he would of told of course what they had done to him, if found in time. Chances were taken. IF it was an Albert and the owner Albert didn't know this, I'd say they'd of course circle the wagons and the perfect storm of KR showing up/saying what she was saying..well then. More to come .

If they had a ring camera, it would have left evidence on their phones or maybe the server... no?
Brian Albert claims he got a Google Nest camera for Christmas but never installed it and there was no other camera. Odd, given his line of work, but as far as I know, there's nothing to refute this.

LE originally told the media the Ring of the cop across the street showed Read hitting O'Keefe. But if they had that we wouldn't have had to listen to Lally-gag going on and on about the weather and kids' sports teams and barroom set ups for days now. Just play the vid and everyone goes home. Except Read. But I guess that was not a true story.

O'Keefe's phone step data will present a pretty clear picture of his activity.

Phones might record a spurious few steps here and there - when a phone is otherwise stationary/in a car/on a train... but anyone that gets out of a car... walks into a house... spends some time milling around a party and then ends up back out in a yard... will have a clear difference in activity.

O'Keefe's phone step data will present a pretty clear picture of his activity.

Phones might record a spurious few steps here and there - when a phone is otherwise stationary/in a car/on a train... but anyone that gets out of a car... walks into a house... spends some time milling around a party and then ends up back out in a yard... will have a clear difference in activity.

His Apple Health app shows him walking up and down stairs - three flights in total - after Read dropped him off. He didn't have an Apple watch. The prosecution will claim it's not an accurate app and just means Read was driving up and down hills after they left the Waterfall. I don't know of any hills along the 1.7 mile drive, but I also don't know much about the app. Read apparently had an iPhone as well, so I suppose it can be confirmed whether her app shows the same hills.

Aside from this, John's phone is a little bit of a mystery still. I've read it was found under him, as opposed to in a pocket, but we don't know how it got from under him into evidence (weird that Lally didn't ask the cops about this, unless I missed it) or whether it had been turned off or if the battery drained from being in freezing temps. More expert battling I suspect. The defense plans on arguing that O'Keefe was attacked very soon after entering the home, so no milling around according to them.

I am sorry if I missed it, but maybe someone remembers.

Two people heard KR saying she wanted to die.

- her father called someone in Canton expressing concern
- one of the witnesses (police? Paramedic?) heard it.

I am surprised that a person who, according to two different sources, was issuing suicidal statements, was not at least brought to the ER, to speak with a social care worker? LEO didn’t arrest KR, she was taken home by dad, right? Of course, maybe someone offered to take her to the ER, and she refused. But if not? They allegedly didn’t do an investigation, they didn’t deem her guilty yet. Why such a glaring omission of the protocol, which, if you think, is surprising? Just imagine. JO is dead, KR is hysterical, asking if she hit him, suicidal. Why no response?

I am surprised that a person who, according to two different sources, was issuing suicidal statements, was not at least brought to the ER, to speak with a social care worker? LEO didn’t arrest KR, she was taken home by dad, right? Of course, maybe someone offered to take her to the ER, and she refused. But if not? They allegedly didn’t do an investigation, they didn’t deem her guilty yet. Why such a glaring omission of the protocol, which, if you think, is surprising? Just imagine. JO is dead, KR is hysterical, asking if she hit him, suicidal. Why no response?
The new police reports describe < > scene when Read returned to the site < >

• < > screaming that he was dead.
  • Officers say Read spoke about killing herself and was transported to Good Samaritan Medical Center in Brockton.

bbm; you make good points. iirc, there is that pesky lead investigator that encouraged the fantasy and favorability of KR offing herself, according to the prosecution, among other illuminating remarks. he essentially said the quiet part aloud

i understand improvising under duress. hysteria, climate, external circumstance, etc. but… idk, cue the red solo cup petri dishes?

Last edited:
The new police reports describe < > scene when Read returned to the site < >

• < > screaming that he was dead.
  • Officers say Read spoke about killing herself and was transported to Good Samaritan Medical Center in Brockton.

Thank you. Then, people in Brockton should have interviewed her. BTW, i wonder if there is history of OCD, anxiety, something that made her obsessively repeat, “did I hit him?” (An example: someone with Tourette’s disorder, people have different kinds of tics). Both sides need to get records/witness statement.

Last edited:
Has there been any verifiable proof that the defendant has MS or Tourette’s syndrome or any other mental illness? By verifiable proof I mean a medical record or a piece of evidence not what the defendant or one of her defense attorneys have said to the media.

Also, witnesses testified they heard her say “I hit him!” Not in question form, “did I hit him?” Or “I hit him?” It was in the affirmative. That’s a big piece of evidence in this case imo. So is her panic in the wee hours of the morning to find John. This is all consciousness of guilt. JMO

Has there been any verifiable proof that the defendant has MS or Tourette’s syndrome or any other mental illness? By verifiable proof I mean a medical record or a piece of evidence not what the defendant or one of her defense attorneys have said to the media.

Gonna be hard to get that due to HIPAA

Also, witnesses testified they heard her say “I hit him!” Not in question form, “did I hit him?” Or “I hit him?” It was in the affirmative. That’s a big piece of evidence in this case imo. So is her panic in the wee hours of the morning to find John. This is all consciousness of guilt. JMO
No but this is what I hoped to find out, if they could subpoena people who saw her at Good Sam.

I don’t know who killed JO, and the chance that he was killed in the house is slim. But, then I decided to get detached from KR - you know, the fact that she is so intense, the fact that she had to hire expensive lawyer to prove she is not guilty and they still needed to recruit an odious conspiracy blogger… and thought, what if she is not? Who behaves in such a way, running around and yelling, did I hit him? Came to the conclusion that it is not the behavior of a calculated murderer.

Although recruiting TB to prove your innocence is odious, so I am still 50/50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim