MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
rsbm

How do you know there were no injuries to his torso and midsection? I vaguely remember reading this somewhere, but dont recall if it was a Boston news source or what. The autopsy has not been released. TIA :)
Yannetti mentioned it in his opening statement.

But it's been known for awhile, the autopsy photos have been published online. Along with the arm wounds it's one of the primary reasons people started wondering what was going on in this case.

But it's been known for awhile, the autopsy photos have been published online. Along with the arm wounds it's one of the primary reasons people started wondering what was going on in this case.
Yes, I've seen the photos. About defense's claim do they have to be truthful because the opening statement is not evidence. moo

One thing the defense attorney just made me realize is that if TM was pulling out the driveway to drive towards the left perhaps there is chance or possibility that the car’s lights would have illuminated JO’s body was lying on the ground or perhaps even just his shoes and jeans even if covered or somewhat covered by snow. Perhaps it would have also been possible for TM, the driver, to have noticed even if CA didn’t because, as CA testified, he was driving tensely or cautiously, slowly and perhaps more situationally aware than usual.

Just a thought or my own speculation could be wrong

Last edited:
@TedDanielnews
CA Lally tells ADA Lally she had never met lead MSP investigator Michael Proctor prior to JO’s death.

9:47 AM · May 14, 2024

Caitlin Albert is excused. Her boyfriend Tristin Morris to the stand. He drove Caitlin home from her then parents house at 34 Fairview after 1:45am

9:51 AM · May 14, 2024

Hi, do you happen to know if prosecution mentioned anything significant about JO's wounds and proof of vehicular impact (not this tail light thingymajig) in their opening statement? I missed the openers (not in US) though will get around to watching soon I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15