MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think prosecution is trying to show that here are all these people who were in or near the Fairview home and none of them saw John O'Keefe enter and none of them saw him die inside the home or a sign of a cover-up. I believe perhaps they are trying to show the jury how many people would have to be in on a conspiracy at that level? And hoping that the jury takeaway is that what the defense is suggesting is unlikely for that reason alone.

However, I don't know if this strategy will be successful.
Sarah the door monitor missed a lot of people coming and leaving......IMO

@SueNBCBoston

Detailing her path to the truck her brother Ryan was in with Ricky and a girlfriend.She says she noticed another vehicle outside. A black SUV.Never seen before.

12:09 PM · May 14, 2024

She spoke to her brother for 3 minutes.She invited them in. They said they just wanted to go home.McCabe’s offered to take her. & Sara home if she wanted to stay.

12:10 PM · May 14, 2024

She says SUV was not there when she was outside.She saw the SUV in 3 different locations when she was in the house.There was a dusting on the ground.She doesn’t recall seeing footprints.She didn’t see anyone in vehicle or get out of vehicle.

12:12 PM · May 14, 2024

@TedDanielnews

Nagel says she saw a black suv outside 34 Fairview prior to her brother showing up to pick her up. She said it left before she exited. She said she decided to go home with McCabe's instead

12:10 PM · May 14, 2024

Nagel says she saw the black SUV in three different spots ending up near the flagpole. Nagel says she never saw anyone get out of the vehicle. She says she saw it from the dining room window

12:12 PM · May 14, 2024

rsbm

How do you know there were no injuries to his torso and midsection? I vaguely remember reading this somewhere, but dont recall if it was a Boston news source or what. The autopsy has not been released. TIA :)
Court TV on their Facebook post of May 1st, did Karen Read hit John O’Keefe with her car?

I hope Court TV is an OK source. They showed the body dummy, the impact, what could have happened, and mentioned the traumas. The trauma was to the head, very little, to the upper torso and the pancreas. They said it could be possible if it was the side of the car hitting his head when he was sitting and then the impact of the ground. Basically, it is car-to-head collision and later, head-to-ground collision. Could not happen at the lawn, but the pavement could do it.

Last edited:
@SueNBCBoston

She says she noticed something out of the ordinary a black blob on the ground by the flagpole.Says snow was kind of heavy.Nagel is now indicating with the laser where she saw it.

12:25 PM · May 14, 2024

Says she said I think I see something, but I was drinking and was intoxicated.

12:26 PM · May 14, 2024

@SueNBCBoston

Lally: with regard to the object by the flag pole you say you saw, how big was it?
- 5 to 6 feet.
Yannetti is up.
You arrive at 6 or 7, left about 2?
-left at 2:45
You were there for 8 hours
-not sure about the math.
You got there early, left late, inside almost the entire time

12:28 PM · May 14, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics