MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not correct is it about snapchat? I dont use snapchat.. but doesn't it delete automatically. You dont have the option to set the delete mode? moo
To change when you want Snaps to delete in a given conversation…
  1. Press and hold on a friend’s name and tap 'Chat and Notification Settings'
  2. Make sure yours Chats are set to delete '24 Hours after Viewing' or 'Never Delete'
  3. Toggle 'Keep Snaps in Chat' on or off

@ryanjbreslin

AJ: "Interview was comfortable?"
CA: "Yes"
AJ: "You didn’t feel like you were on the hot seat?"
CA: "No.
"AJ: "Did you find that the interview with Michael Proctor was consistent with the relationship you had with him your whole life..."

9:50 AM · May 16, 2024

CA: :Not really, no."
AJ: "How so?"
CA: "He was more professional."

9:51 AM · May 16, 2024

Back to the text messages between Colin Albert and Alli McCabe. AJ scrolls down the picture of the text messages. CA and AM last texted when AM picked CA up, then not again until Feb 20. AJ now questioning why CA and AM would switch platforms to communicate.

10:01 AM · May 16, 2024

AJ and CA talked about switching to text on Snapchat where the texts can disappear on their own.
AJ: "So in the hours and days and weeks following the death of John O’Keefe, your communication with Alli, the person who gave you a ride home are just gone."
CA: "I’m not sure."

10:03 AM · May 16, 2024

Not believable. moo
Colin can't remember anything that happened the last two years except he vividly remembers exactly how he injured his knuckles in February 2022!

Edit - I think he's got a tell. When he truly doesn't recall something, he's been saying, "I really don't remember". Otherwise he just say "I don't remember."

Last edited:
The jury has left so new evidence can be examined. AJ showed two videos. In one video CA appears to say "I will f--k you up." He also appears to say "I will beat your a--."

10:31 AM · May 16, 2024

CA said he was threatening advantage kids when he said in a video, "Pull up, . KO. Bang Bang."

10:33 AM · May 16, 2024

AJ: "The fact of the matter is Mr. Albert, you do like to fight."CA: "Nope." ...AJ: "The fact of the matter is you showed up to another proceeding to testify… you showed up with busted knuckles there too.”

10:37 AM · May 16, 2024

@ryanjbreslin

@JHall7news

Colin steps away - as lawyers argue about admitting the videos. Jackson says this evidence is highly relevant. The jury has seen a sanitized version of Colin. He believes the jury should see a different Colin ALbert.

Jackson says Albert has testified "I have never been in a fight" this makes the videos relevant. He says the police never investigated this. "I'm surprised he didn't show up at this hearing with busted knuckles."

10:42 AM · May 16, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member