MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JHall7news

Colin steps away - as lawyers argue about admitting the videos. Jackson says this evidence is highly relevant. The jury has seen a sanitized version of Colin. He believes the jury should see a different Colin ALbert.

Jackson says Albert has testified "I have never been in a fight" this makes the videos relevant. He says the police never investigated this. "I'm surprised he didn't show up at this hearing with busted knuckles."

10:42 AM · May 16, 2024

RBBM -- Great point. JMO.

Could you rephrase your question. j/k
Yes, the screenshot presented by CW.
re: opened door to harassment: Not sure either. Recall the judge gave the okay during Ali's testimony.
moo

Well let me ask you this. With reference to the screenshot that the DA displayed. What, if any, questions were asked by the defense that sort of opened the door regarding the harassment? If you know.

:)

Last edited:
Why does Colin need to lie, deny, and obstruct? Rhetorical question, of course.
I had not realized that no one spoke of Colin ALbert even being at the house for the first six months of the "investigation"
Just another interesting and suspicious point. I feel for this kid bc I think this who he has been brought up to be by his
parents- hard drinker, not a girly boy etc.
If he did this he needs to be held accountable, but his parents should be culpable too since he was obvi doing a lot of drinking at an young age and they were well aware.
Speculation on my part alert
- He got too hammered at 17 and hit the wrong guy at 34 Fairview and killed him. Yes not intentional to kill just to "f him up" for no reason or a reason -bc he had been drinking too much and maybe steriods thrown in - and he has a rage/temper or whatever. I understand all the driving around after the fact now with Allie per life 360 - all the what the hell are we going to do conversation in the car after this happened - all the angst - the kid is probably crying I didn't mean it - and eventually it played out that the wagons got circled. The adults stepped in.
I get it - He is a kid with his whole life ahead of him - nothing brings JO back - He did not mean to do it ...so they need to save Colin
But that is such insular warped thinking - sadly I have seen it too many times. Never with murder but with serious crimes.
Tragic and senseless all around

ALL JMO

I think the excuse about slipping on ice and landing on his knuckles is about as believable as the excuse Tony Soprano gave to the nurse at the hospital after him and his crew beat up Christopher at his drug intervention.

" He slipped off the kitchen counter spraying for ants?" ;)

I think the excuse about slipping on ice and landing on his knuckles is about as believable as the excuse Tony Soprano gave to the nurse at the hospital after him and his crew beat up Christopher at his drug intervention.

" He slipped off the kitchen counter spraying for ants?" ;)

"You killed little Cosette?! I oughta suffocate you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member