MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I noticed during her testimony regarding the texts made at the 6 am hour ( initially made at the 2:26 am hr )...was that JMC's posture changed, her voice level raised, and her speech became faster. It was pretty evident to me, that this was a well and often rehearsed portion of her testimony. And, IMO it's about to be slaughtered on Tuesday....if A Jackson gets that far

What I noticed during her testimony regarding the texts made at the 6 am hour ( initially made at the 2:26 am hr )...was that JMC's posture changed, her voice level raised, and her speech became faster. It was pretty evident to me, that this was a well and often rehearsed portion of her testimony. And, IMO it's about to be slaughtered on Tuesday....if A Jackson gets that far

The defense claims JMC googled about how long for someone to die in the cold around 2ish AM on her own, and the CW asserts JMC googled the same info but at 6ish AM AND at the direction of KO. I have this correct, right?

The defense claims JMC googled about how long for someone to die in the cold around 2ish AM on her own, and the CW asserts JMC googled the same info but at 6ish AM AND at the direction of KO. I have this correct, right?

The defense claims the above ( 2:26 am ) and also, the FBI claims this ( Or, their data expert does ). CW can claim what they will, and tried to jump ahead of it with JMC's dramatic story telling, but facts is facts.

I watched JMc entire testimony. The patrol car dashcam was very helpful as the weather and darkness were the same as when KR, JM and the other woman experienced. KR knew to look as it was the last place she had stopped, assuming John was in the car as well and got out. I did find the entire and detailed experience realistic and believable. JOs ring cam showed them all going into JO's home to see if he got home and went in and KR just hadn't seen him when she woke and was calling him, then calling JM. Their drive to Fairview upon K's insistence (once she remembered it wasn't the Waterfall where she said she remembers seeing him last). I def can see how no one saw him there previously unless looking along the side of the road along the length of the house /front of the yard. He was very close to the street in the yard by that flagpole area, where K was last seen .

It makes a difference watching JM's testimony. I think that people would say, yes. KR hit him, he fell with his head injury and however he got the arm furrows, (K's nails?)
Then why all the very suspect info and covering up type info from the 'other side'. Could it all be their own paranoia or Colin and Caitlin were just caught being shady with something else? (that life tracker of her mother's).
Beatty's name came up as a JO might of been at his house as Beatty was mentioned by JO I think, as someone he was going to meet up with too, but didn't/the bar I assume)

Beatty had a town FB announcement of his daughter being harassed by I assume the McAlberts and I wonder how his daughter is a witness.

The defense claims the above ( 2:26 am ) and also, the FBI claims this ( Or, their data expert does ). CW can claim what they will, and tried to jump ahead of it with JMC's dramatic story telling, but facts is facts.
Was it a definite fact made to all that it was that actual time at 2:26? I last read it wasn't sure due to some type of tech issue. Has the FBI expert been on the stand or a statement from them for the trial. I have managed to 'escape' being on many jury and a grand jury requests and I am glad of that. So many would love the chance but oh, the pressure and to have to be on one as this with such a mess of original non professional and BAD things going on with some LE in this case. PS.. CLEARLY I can be safe from all that on this kind of forum with people's lives and justice for a victim at stake.

Was it a definite fact made to all that it was that actual time at 2:26? I last read it wasn't sure due to some type of tech issue. Has the FBI expert been on the stand or a statement from them for the trial. I have managed to 'escape' being on many jury and a grand jury requests and I am glad of that. So many would love the chance but oh, the pressure and to have to be on one as this with such a mess of original non professional and BAD things going on with some LE in this case. PS.. CLEARLY I can be safe from all that on this kind of forum with people's lives and justice for a victim at stake.

All I really know about the FBI is that both the state and defense have over 3000 pages of investigation they have provided. It seems like their investigation is being kept away from involvement in the trial at this point. When and if it comes in I'm not sure. But parts of it have been aired in various hearings before the trial started. Seems the grand jury was involved in it too and mention has been made regarding that during this trial. Confusing to me, hope somebody knows more than I do.

In Opening statements, Yanetti stated the above. The defense will prove....etc. I have zero doubts that they will.
He, of course never said 'FBI' because Judge Bev has forbidden that, however even the jury now can put 2 and 2 together. The defense's expert witnesses, many who will come from ''The other Grand jury", or from " another case'', and also will be highly credentialed will completely destroy the CW's claims.
MOO

An FBI analysis of a phone belonging to Brian Albert’s sister-in-law, Jennifer McCabe, determined she searched “hos long to die in cold” at 2:27 am, hours before she called 911 to report that O’Keefe’s body had been found outside the Albert home, according to Jackson.

“The United States Federal Bureau of Investigation also specifically confirms that that search was made on Jennifer McCabe’s phone, and it was made on or before 2:27 (am)… That fact, Your Honor, is no longer open for debate. And none of that was presented before the (state) grand jury,” Jackson explained.

The defense first brought up McCabe’s Google search in April 2023 and this is the first time a law enforcement agency has corroborated the findings.

Federal probe findings revealed in court as Karen Read’s defense team pushes to dismiss murder case
Karen Read is accused of running down John O’Keefe in reverse with her Lexus SUV in Canton but an accident reconstructionist hired by the FBI found O’Keefe’s injuries did not appear to be from a car strike.

Also, the selective deleting that Jen McCabe did with her texts and phone calls and screen shots was all obtained by the data experts. Including attempting to delete the 2 am " Hos long does it take.." Google search.

All this should be coming in. IF Judge Bev allows it....

MOO

I just saw a screen shot on another page and it appears the 2:26 am was UTC-5 time. I can’t post here bc it’s a fb post. Anyone familiar with that? Google says EST 5 hours later?

An FBI analysis of a phone belonging to Brian Albert’s sister-in-law, Jennifer McCabe, determined she searched “hos long to die in cold” at 2:27 am, hours before she called 911 to report that O’Keefe’s body had been found outside the Albert home, according to Jackson.

“The United States Federal Bureau of Investigation also specifically confirms that that search was made on Jennifer McCabe’s phone, and it was made on or before 2:27 (am)… That fact, Your Honor, is no longer open for debate. And none of that was presented before the (state) grand jury,” Jackson explained.

The defense first brought up McCabe’s Google search in April 2023 and this is the first time a law enforcement agency has corroborated the findings.

Federal probe findings revealed in court as Karen Read’s defense team pushes to dismiss murder case
Karen Read is accused of running down John O’Keefe in reverse with her Lexus SUV in Canton but an accident reconstructionist hired by the FBI found O’Keefe’s injuries did not appear to be from a car strike.

HHHHHHMMM. SO odd, well the defense better really prove, no one left wondering, that K did not hit him with her car at that last spot of stopping. If you watched today's testimony of her words and behavior, (per JMC) you'd think well of course that is what happened. I don't think the other woman was called to testify yet. I'm still very susp. of Higgins. I need to know if he was watching them from his jeep or was he def inside at that time frame. Due to JO's location, no one would prob see anything and their timing of when the girl went out to her brother seems she nor her brother/his friend saw anything out there. It just seemed to happen RIGHT where she dropped him off, as it would appear as her SUV's last seen location, then no JO seemingly to not go into the house. HAS KR been on the stand at all? yet?

I also noted towards the end of JMC's testimony today, that the story in my mind now ( defense's cover-up theory) was all put together with the fabulous five showing up at the Albert home at 7:30 am. Nothing like crafting the story, eh?

It just so happened that Brian Albert ( there that night), Jen McCabe ( there that night ) Brian Higgins ( there that night) and the Momma donuts of poor Colin ( knuckles) Albert ( there that night)...PLUS the one 'friendly' cop who Momma of Colin had on speed dial, thanks to Jen McC. It's all too convenient. And, add to that Jen doesn't remember if Chloe the dog was sleeping in the bedroom where she always did, or even there that morning at 6:30 when she barged in the Albert's room. It's just too scripted to be real. Suspicious doesn't cover it.

Why and who they were covering for? Uncertain. But, they were definitely covering and scheming.
MOO

I watched JMc entire testimony. The patrol car dashcam was very helpful as the weather and darkness were the same as when KR, JM and the other woman experienced. KR knew to look as it was the last place she had stopped, assuming John was in the car as well and got out. I did find the entire and detailed experience realistic and believable. JOs ring cam showed them all going into JO's home to see if he got home and went in and KR just hadn't seen him when she woke and was calling him, then calling JM. Their drive to Fairview upon K's insistence (once she remembered it wasn't the Waterfall where she said she remembers seeing him last). I def can see how no one saw him there previously unless looking along the side of the road along the length of the house /front of the yard. He was very close to the street in the yard by that flagpole area, where K was last seen .

It makes a difference watching JM's testimony. I think that people would say, yes. KR hit him, he fell with his head injury and however he got the arm furrows, (K's nails?)
Then why all the very suspect info and covering up type info from the 'other side'. Could it all be their own paranoia or Colin and Caitlin were just caught being shady with something else? (that life tracker of her mother's).
Beatty's name came up as a JO might of been at his house as Beatty was mentioned by JO I think, as someone he was going to meet up with too, but didn't/the bar I assume)

Beatty had a town FB announcement of his daughter being harassed by I assume the McAlberts and I wonder how his daughter is a witness.
Which arm of JO has the scratches? I was wondering if KR had long/fake nails when this happened.

I think the prosecution wants to insert the info regarding JO's ex girlfriend because it's necesssary for their case for KR to be murderously rageful (about anything). The prosecution is trying to paint the picture of KR being triggered by something, anything.
At least it's better than trying to get anyone to believe she was homicidal because she wasn't able to get pizza. It's completely stupid, but I guess they tried.

Which arm of JO has the scratches? I was wondering if KR had long/fake nails when this happened.
One of the things she was saying per JMc was 'we got in a fight'..is he seeing Ashley (Bella's mother: He had dated her while back, KR asked would he be there? KR heard JMc tell JO directions on the ride over that house is past Bella's street. Bella is a close friend of his nieces. (in case you didn't see today's testimony.. INTENSE.

@TedDanielnews

Jennifer McCabe says her daughter Alli and Colin Albert were close - born a week apart. She says Colin Albert was not in the house when she was there, and she says John O'Keefe was not in house

12:47 PM · May 17, 2024
Why don't they respond with "I didn't see" whomever like most people would say and not a definitive they "were not in the house". How do they know that people were not downstairs? Just seems odd to me.

@TedDanielnews

Days after John O'Keefe's death, Matthew McCabe texts group “tell them the guy never went into the house”. Brian Albert's response was "exactly" Yannetti ends on that

12:06 PM · May 17, 2024

Matt McCabe may very well be telling the truth that this text was about a tv interview, not a discussion with the police.

But I have to say that it's really cold for McCabe to refer to John as "the guy". As if it's some stranger that died on the lawn who they didn't know at all and can't recall their name. It's distancing language, like he's annoyed this whole thing happened to the family.

Man, I need to switch my phone more often. Everyone is doing it!
Sorry for replying to such a late post but also re changing time in phones. I learnt years ago if you were stuck in a level on say per rescue, reset your phone date to 01/01/2000 and restarted your game such as you could play all the levels up to say level 40 for the free boosters then log in and still have all the free boosters.

Really not relevant, but hopefully useful for someone here :D

more on topic, It's always the data/apps I DO want swapped over that never bloody do..

I also noted towards the end of JMC's testimony today, that the story in my mind now ( defense's cover-up theory) was all put together with the fabulous five showing up at the Albert home at 7:30 am. Nothing like crafting the story, eh?

It just so happened that Brian Albert ( there that night), Jen McCabe ( there that night ) Brian Higgins ( there that night) and the Momma donuts of poor Colin ( knuckles) Albert ( there that night)...PLUS the one 'friendly' cop who Momma of Colin had on speed dial, thanks to Jen McC. It's all too convenient. And, add to that Jen doesn't remember if Chloe the dog was sleeping in the bedroom where she always did, or even there that morning at 6:30 when she barged in the Albert's room. It's just too scripted to be real. Suspicious doesn't cover it.

Why and who they were covering for? Uncertain. But, they were definitely covering and scheming.
MOO
my money is on colin.

One of the things she was saying per JMc was 'we got in a fight'..is he seeing Ashley (Bella's mother: He had dated her while back, KR asked would he be there? KR heard JMc tell JO directions on the ride over that house is past Bella's street. Bella is a close friend of his nieces. (in case you didn't see today's testimony.. INTENSE.
I think KR is very insecure and jealous. The kiss that KR reported to be to one of the Sullivan sisters was refuted by JO as being a hug hello and for planning the trip. KR may have assumed a kiss if feeling insecure. The fact that JO did not make it home to KR leads me to conclude that KR in no way could have known that she hit someone with her vehicle if she jumped to the conclusion that he may be over someone else's home cheating on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member