MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
From that description…… and FWIW I have not followed this case closely nor listened to courtroom testimony…… also have to wonder if JO might have fallen into a deep stairwell striking the back of his head….. or something? And then did others make a frantic effort to pull him up from out of that location?

Not saying this is what happened…… just trying to understand how the described injuries reconcile. And in particular the laceration to the rear of the skull and skull fractures……. and lacerations up and down the right arm. (But granted, that still doesn’t align with the bruises on the back of both hands?) MOO

If he had an accident and fell, I think concerned trained people would try to help and if necessary call for medical help instead of throwing him outside and saying he was never in the house? JMO

If this was a simple trip and fall, I can't imagine them deciding to dump him outside in the could, thereby murdering him.
Yes and I don’t disagree. But I was not necessarily attributing it to a simple trip and fall.

And it has been said that most if not all of those associated with this case were rather drunk or inebriated, or at least had been drinking heavily. From my own past experience, I certainly didn’t make some of my best decisions in that condition. MOO

According to Jen McCabe, Trooper Proctor's report is wrong, it does not accurately portray what she said about where KR's SUV was located at Fairview.

So who is lying, Jen or Proctor? Most importantly, why lie?

Strange case.
She's coming across as obstructive, controlling, unreliable and self justifying. just answer the question! Moo

eta why is the prosecutor not reigning her in or the judge

Last edited:
No one ever talked about a white Jeep until trial. It sounds as if certain players here are floating the idea that if Karen is found not guilty, then Brian Higgins must have hit John with the plow on his white jeep. Not helpful to the prosecution at all, but anything that gets the focus off of the McCabes and the Alberts.

Previous witnesses have described Jen McCabe as being calm under pressure. And so far she seems not to be flustered by Jackson's questions. At points she's even smiling.

"Miss McCabe you can't interrupt when I talk," Jackson says.

Jacksons is now asking about McCabe's texts to O'Keefe outside the house and how many times she looked out the window.

McCabe on how many times she looked out the window: "Maybe I used the wrong wording." Jackson: "Maybe.”

Read looks at McCabe while she's testifying but the two of them seem to avoid eye contact during pauses. McCabe repeatedly looks over the O'Keefe family.

1716301448318.png1716301459322.png

No one ever talked about a white Jeep until trial. It sounds as if certain players here are floating the idea that if Karen is found not guilty, then Brian Higgins must have hit John with the plow on his white jeep. Not helpful to the prosecution at all, but anything that gets the focus off of the McCabes and the Alberts.
I agree something up with the Higgins jeep it had never been placed in front of house and now only JM and husband MM placing it in front of house despite the Ryan Nagel and friends testimony that only vehicle other than theirs was KR vehicle,

Something definitely up with that. Strange that Higgins hasn’t testified for prosecution yet and will be more interesting if doesn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX