MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TedDanielnews

AJ: "I know you want to answer your own questions, I would like you to answer my questions"

11:34 AM · May 21, 2024

JM: “I never deleted any calls when I willingly handed my phone over”

11:36 AM · May 21, 2024

I assume everyone knows: you really can not delete much on your phone, can you? Your messages stay as sent, your call list is what your carrier has. I think you can factory reset your phone and lose some data (not all), but in general, if I delete messages, it is in order not to accidentally miss some unread ones.

I assume everyone knows: you really can not delete much on your phone, can you? Your messages stay as sent, your call list is what your carrier has. I think you can factory reset your phone and lose some data (not all), but in general, if I delete messages, it is in order not to accidentally miss some unread ones.
My understanding is nothing is ever truly deleted. moo

@TedDanielnews

Jen McCabe has been turning and speaking directly to the jury for a lot of her answers.

12:37 PM · May 21, 2024

JM on Kerry Robert's statements to police and her texts about it:“we had both lost our friends… the two of us had all this information that kept coming back to us… I was happy for her because she was piecing it all together… that’s what you do when you lose someone you love... there’s no story, the story you created is not the truth”

Last edited12:38 PM · May 21, 2024

@TedDanielnews

Jen McCabe has been turning and speaking directly to the jury for a lot of her answers.

12:37 PM · May 21, 2024

JM on Kerry Robert's statements to police and her texts about it:“we had both lost our friends… the two of us had all this information that kept coming back to us… I was happy for her because she was piecing it all together… that’s what you do when you lose someone you love... there’s no story, the story you created is not the truth”

Last edited12:38 PM · May 21, 2024

I wonder if deleting information from your phone and colluding on your testimonies is considered "creating a story" ??

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member