MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TedDanielnews

JM says she went to Lt. Lank's house and she says she and Kerry Roberts spoke to Lt Lank's wife on 1/30 for about an hour. She says she may have gone in to go to the bathroom. She says the 1st time the visit came up was a couple of weeks ago during a meeting at the DA's office.

12:43 PM · May 21, 2024

JM says she asked "what discovery may have been turned in about me" re: her meeting with ADA Lally and others at the DA's office a couple of weeks ago

12:47 PM · May 21, 2024

"John O'Keefe and Karen Read never entered my house," Brian Albert testified.

Brian and Nicole Albert told the prosecution that O'Keefe was not one of their guests.

But there were others visiting that snowy night in 2022, including the McCabes and Brian Higgins.

"My son was sitting there with his two friends and my nephew Colin," Nicole Albert said. "He said, 'Oh , I just stopped by to see Brian, but I'm about to leave my ride is about to be here.'"

Where was Brian Higgins if colin didn't get to see him before he left at what we have been told was 12:10. And I think I remember someone saying that BH plowed the driveway before the alberts arrived. I wonder about that too. Not much snow had fallen at that time, did the driveway need plowing?
This is all so confusing.....

@BienickWCVB

"It was not an off-the-books meeting," McCabe says. It was Kerry dropping her daughter off at a house where the husband happens to be a Canton cop.

McCabe to Jackson: You're trying to spin it. Jackson: I do a lot of things. I do not spin.

Jackson again asks about the seven calls to O'Keefe's phone. She agrees the report shows they were deleted. Jackson suggests the group was trying to find O'Keefe's phone.

Jackson: So that means you had to interact with that phone 14 times at the exact time the Commonwealth says O'Keefe lost his life.

End of testimony for today. McCabe will return tomorrow.

Why would J.Mc delete her calls or texts to JO? She HAD been texting him prev, I'd think it normal there were more to him to see where he went when seeing the SUV gone and he 'never came in'. It sounds like she deleted ones from the last one we all know about that he didn't respond to. I think he never responded to any since 'where to?' Maybe another one as JMc said past Bella's house, but once he was pulled up in front nothing. In the one where she said pull up behind me.. or so, they just would, not have to really respond. K. ROBERTS tomorrow. Brian Higgins. oh wow, that will be unbelievable and I think he will have a lot of non answers as I think he's supposed to be working or something with another 'agency'?

Why would J.Mc delete her calls or texts to JO? She HAD been texting him prev, I'd think it normal there were more to him to see where he went when seeing the SUV gone and he 'never came in'. It sounds like she deleted ones from the last one we all know about that he didn't respond to. I think he never responded to any since 'where to?' Maybe another one as JMc said past Bella's house, but once he was pulled up in front nothing. In the one where she said pull up behind me.. or so, they just would, not have to really respond. K. ROBERTS tomorrow. Brian Higgins. oh wow, that will be unbelievable and I think he will have a lot of non answers as I think he's supposed to be working or something with another 'agency'?
OK..FORGOT that I KNEW at the moment that the phone calls were being used to find JO'S PHONE as inferred, not butt dials. I read another poster and it jogged me, or right, where IS HE as someone just said, she knew or was concerned something bad happened to him by one 'of her own'.

OK..FORGOT that I KNEW at the moment that the phone calls were being used to find JO'S PHONE as inferred, not butt dials. I read another poster and it jogged me.
So, to sum that up, JM made 7 calls to JOs phone between 12:30 and 12:50, deleted those from her phone, and claims they were butt dials?? If I'm wrong, please correct me.

That was a really good cross and the judge was overruling objections and not cutting off to leave for the day. wow.

So, to sum that up, JM made 7 calls to JOs phone between 12:30 and 12:50, deleted those from her phone, and claims they were butt dials?? If I'm wrong, please correct me.

That was a really good cross and the judge was overruling objections and not cutting off to leave for the day. wow.

They were unknown butt dials supposedly but cut off in time to prevent going into VM and all while using the phone to text at same time. Amazing

Makes zero sense to delete those calls. That is, unless you are drunk and drunkenly think the calls will never be discovered if you delete them. And you are trying to hide something. Something bad.

Really creepy. There is no innocent excuse IMO MOO.

Makes zero sense to delete those calls. That is, unless you are drunk and drunkenly think the calls will never be discovered if you delete them. And you are trying to hide something. Something bad.

Really creepy. There is no innocent excuse IMO MOO.

A lot of people have no idea about phone internals or cloud storage or anything like that.

They think that once something is deleted it's gone forever and can't be retrieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member