MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TedDanielnews

JM says she went to Lt. Lank's house and she says she and Kerry Roberts spoke to Lt Lank's wife on 1/30 for about an hour. She says she may have gone in to go to the bathroom. She says the 1st time the visit came up was a couple of weeks ago during a meeting at the DA's office.

12:43 PM · May 21, 2024

JM says she asked "what discovery may have been turned in about me" re: her meeting with ADA Lally and others at the DA's office a couple of weeks ago

12:47 PM · May 21, 2024

Three people sitting in a stationary car for an hour having a conversation is pretty weird, especially when you're right outside someone's house. It would be quite uncomfortable. Two in the front and one in the back or vice versa. It's not like you can turn the seats around, so the people in front have to wrench themselves around to face those in the back.

Makes zero sense to delete those calls. That is, unless you are drunk and drunkenly think the calls will never be discovered if you delete them. And you are trying to hide something. Something bad.

Really creepy. There is no innocent excuse IMO MOO.
You are totally correct. She could of left them and said she just wanted to get ahold of him, concerned, didn't want to bother with VM.. ANYONE could of said that and been not thought hiding them. AYE, she's a toughie..I believe she was told, FIND HIS PHONE!! (to make as all his belongings were with him, hit by JR and all).. She was the 'normal one' to call for the phone as she was texting him ANYWAY, BEFORE. She blew it by lieing /butt dialing and deleting them. BLEW IT.

How do you even accidentally call someone these days? Occasionally I’ll go to my call log and hit the wrong name, but for two people (BA And JM?) to have it happen in the same night … doesn’t seem plausible.

And they’re specifically saying butt dialed, which idk, doesn’t seem like the correct term to use for an accidental call… except for BA maybe, since he was supposedly engaged in certain activities when his call(s) happened..

ETA: JO’s phone was found underneath him, wasn’t it?

It would have never been known about except for the federal investigation.

There's a lot of things that wouldn't have been known except for the Feds.

However, the defense has had Jen McCabe's phone data for a while. They knew about her "How long to die in the cold" google search long before the Feds turned over their grand jury minutes.

edit -
That reminds me that this cross of Jen McCabe has been going on for so long and we haven't even gotten to the google searches yet!

edit 2-
Oh and there's also the secret meeting she had at Michael Proctor's house. And I think Jackson will also come back to the 911 call recorded on JO's voicemail, because there's some very interesting content there. Lots more to cover, I think.

Last edited:
You explained that these missed calls, were what?
-I believe I said they were “butt dials “

-I believe the phone was in my back pocket.

You’d have to interact with the phone to turn off the ringer - so 14 interactions with the phone.
-I was also sending text messages
RSBM above

Following on from one on another

-I believe I said they were “butt dials “
-I believe the phone was in my back pocket.

Jackson: You’d have to interact with the phone to turn off the ringer - so 14 interactions with the phone.

-I was also sending text messages

Maybe she meant butt dialing from her back pocket whilst sending a few texts simultaneously. That would be quite the agile butt, phenomenal really. Moo

How do you even accidentally call someone these days? Occasionally I’ll go to my call log and hit the wrong name, but for two people (BA And JM?) to have it happen in the same night … doesn’t seem plausible.

And they’re specifically saying butt dialed, which idk, doesn’t seem like the correct term to use for an accidental call… except for BA maybe, since he was supposedly engaged in certain activities when his call(s) happened..

ETA: JO’s phone was found underneath him, wasn’t it?i

ETA: JO’s phone was found underneath him, wasn’t it?
I read his phone was found beneath him but there is a bit of confusion to me, was he on his back originally or on his front. On the call to 911 I believe it's J.Mc that told them we flipped him ...then it would of been under him as if holding it at the time. Under him if on his back, I thought, (very beginning of all this) it fell out of his back pocket as people carry them that way.. WHICH IS BAD, (to me). SO I don't have it clear on that, but it was found 'under him' and I believe his other shoe and cap were not found, yes, all so odd.

How do you think Jen McCabe has come across to the jury?
Do they believe her? Do they believe the " I hit him, I hit him, I hit him"?, or do they believe she is complicit in a cover up?
Do they feel sorry for her, because of the harassment claims she threw out very early in her answers on cross?

The group chat discussions were epic. The deleting phone calls made at the exact time JOK is claimed to have been hit is sus as evah.

I also like how both Yanetti and Jackson call to mind how there are certain phrases and descriptions used over and over by the Albert's and the McCabes. As if they were well rehearsed. ( Butt Dials, ' I wish he had ", Higgins Jeep suddenly appearing, etc)

And again, Judge Bev sustaining all the objections made probably didn't go unnoticed by the jury either.
MOO

ETA: spelling error

Last edited:
I read his phone was found beneath him but there is a bit of confusion to me, was he on his back originally or on his front. On the call to 911 I believe it's J.Mc that told them we flipped him ...then it would have been under him as if holding it at the time. Under him if on his back, I thought, (very beginning of all this) it fell out of his back pocket as people carry them that way.. WHICH IS BAD, (to me). SO I don't have it clear on that, but it was found 'under him' and I believe his other shoe and cap were not found, yes, all so odd.
And can someone help here too, is JMcC the same individual IIRC that had to remind KR that she had (or had not) come to a certain residence with an individual?

If so, seems this individual is doing a lot of ‘orchestrating’ in this case IMO. MOO

How do you think Jen McCabe has come across to the jury?
Do they believe her? Do they believe the " I hit him, I hit him, I hit him"?, or do they believe she is complicit in a cover up?
Do they feel sorry for her, because of the harassment claims she threw out very early in her answers on cross?

The group chat discussions were epic. The deleting phone calls made at the exact time JOK is claimed to have been hit is sus as evah.

I also like how both Yanetti and Jackson call to mind how there are certain phrases and descriptions used over and over by the Albert's and the McCabes. As if they were well rehearsed. ( Butt Dials, Higgins Jeep suddenly appearing, etc)

And again, Judge Bev sustaining all the objections made probably didn't go unnoticed by the jury either.
MOO

ETA: spelling error
I don't think at this point the jury would think she's complicit in a cover up jmo but I think it's quite possible that her 'I hit him' testimony re KR will be seen as a lie. And some of her other testimony too is simply not credible imo ie the tail light. Moo

I don't think at this point the jury would think she's complicit in a cover up jmo but I think it's quite possible that her 'I hit him' testimony re KR will be seen as a lie. And some of her other testimony too is simply not credible imo ie the tail light. Moo
Every person on that jury will not buy the 'butt dial' claims. NO way

And the deletions. How could they not be seen as being complicit in something nefarious?

Every person on that jury will not buy the 'butt dial' claims. NO way

And the deletions. How could they not be seen as being complicit in something nefarious?
I’m not saying I buy the butt dials re Jen. But will say my 2.5 yo granddaughter has called and face timed me several times , and the manipulation obv happened in some fashion .

I’m not saying I buy the butt dials re Jen. But will say my 2.5 yo granddaughter has called and face timed me several times , and the manipulation obv happened in some fashion .

Yeah but your 2.5 year old granddaughter didn't say the phone was in her back pocket and facetimed you 14 times.

You are totally correct. She could of left them and said she just wanted to get ahold of him, concerned, didn't want to bother with VM.. ANYONE could of said that and been not thought hiding them. AYE, she's a toughie..I believe she was told, FIND HIS PHONE!! (to make as all his belongings were with him, hit by JR and all).. She was the 'normal one' to call for the phone as she was texting him ANYWAY, BEFORE. She blew it by lieing /butt dialing and deleting them. BLEW IT.

Yes, and after finally finding his phone by calling it repeatedly someone carried it up and down the stairs just like his step app said. They then staged it with his body. He could have been taken down to the basement thru the outer door if he wasn't assaulted in the house to later be placed outside.Or it could have happened in the basement to begin with. Regardless,I bet the record of those steps is accurate, just someone else moving the phone. This mess just keeps getting worse.JMOO and a guess......

He also pointed to cellphone data that suggests O'Keefe went up and down stairs after Read dropped him off,though the prosecution has said such health information is unreliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member