MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMc says everyone ELSE is wrong. The EMT and LE that took report wrote wrong statement (“Did I hit him?”), call records are wrong saying her calls were answered when she claims they weren’t, the company got keyword search time wrong at 2:27. Must be a corporate conspiracy against JMc, lol.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present to you the REAL victim.
(Totally sarcastic, btw)
Why does it seem that all of these "mistakes" by others involve only her statements/searches/deletions? Any other witnesses have this issue?
IMO

@TedDanielnews

Kerry Roberts says she saw, "there was a piece missing” from Read's taillight in JM's driveway before they left that morning to JO's house and later 34 Fairview.

12:05 PM · May 22, 2024

Kerry Roberts describes JO as a "neat freak". "You did not wear footwear in the house" she says

12:09 PM · May 22, 2024

Do people in this thread actually believe JM was searching for "hos long does it take to die in cold" at 2:27AM and then somehow deleted (what does that even mean - exactly) it?

Like - if whatever higher power you believe in came down and asked you to stake your life on it, you'd say: "Yes, I think she did."

It's fine if you do... if true, it's obviously a massive point. Seems like it'd be the easiest thing in the world to really set the scene on... where was JM at 2:27AM? What other activity was going on?

I'd also think both sides... especially the prosecution would be absolutely crazy if they didn't bring in a technical expert to explain the data - as presented by the defense. This doesn't seem like a very hard thing to figure out. Apple must have experts that understand the inner workings of their browser and any logging.

Do people in this thread actually believe JM was searching for "hos long does it take to die in cold" at 2:27AM and then somehow deleted (what does that even mean - exactly) it?

Like - if whatever higher power you believe in came down and asked you to stake your life on it, you'd say: "Yes, I think she did."

It's fine if you do... if true, it's obviously a massive point. Seems like it'd be the easiest thing in the world to really set the scene on... where was JM at 2:27AM? What other activity was going on?

I'd also think both sides... especially the prosecution would be absolutely crazy if they didn't bring in a technical expert to explain the data - as presented by the defense. This doesn't seem like a very hard thing to figure out. Apple must have experts that understand the inner workings of their browser and any logging.

Sure, people who already made up their mind before the trial started can make excuses for the evidence.

What it means is you search for something on Google, then go and delete it from the history. You can delete entire google histories, or you can delete just one thing that was searched for. Definitely not hard to believe considering she already had deleted phone calls. I'm sorry, I meant "butt dials", not phone calls. It's really not that hard to fathom.

JMO

Snow plow ref Kerry R attributes to KR during early am phone call. Who knows but maybe KR had a vague/obscure memory of seeing BH's jeep and plow when she dropped JO off? Did she kind of see something in rear view mirror for eg but not really sure what and went on her way back to JOs? I'm new to the case so first time I've heard that. If Kerry R turns out credible enough, wonder if D will d raw attention to this. moo

eta Kerry R says tail light looking happenned at Jmcs house not JO's. Almost 100 percent JMc said this happenned at JO's (first day of testimony). Just one more point against JMc's credibility. Be interesting to see if D does anything with that. I might be wrong re JMcs testimony so will try to check later as all JMced out right now.

eta sorry cancel above!: tail light looking happenned in drive on the way out of JO's house according to KrryR. Kerry R corrected herself after seeing the video of them arriving from JMc's where they all go inside straight away

Last edited:

I really don't know if she did or did not. I want to hear the experts opine and get questioned by each side. And, yes, there will be experts testifying, although not from Apple. As previously discussed in the thread, it will be Ian Whiffin for the prosecution and Richard Green for the defense.

If you're truly interested in learning about the google search and how the experts tie it to a timeframe, you can read Green's affidavit which has been posted multiple times. I'm not sure if Whiffin's affidavit has been made public (I haven't seen it), but he did write a blog post back in November or December about this case. You can search it out and read it.

@TedDanielnews

Back
Judge tells Jury that they can't hold statements about harassment against Read and jury should consider it only for determining "witnesses credibility"
ADA Lally calls Kerry Roberts to stand.
She says JO was one of her closest friends.

11:44 AM · May 22, 2024
judge should have never allowed harrassment testimony ...really bad move. Grounds for appeal but actually I think it could play well for defense.

@BienickWCVB

Roberts says while driving to O'Keefe's home, she heard Read say (over phone from other car) that she'd left him at the Waterfall. Says McCabe responded that she'd seen their car at 34 Fairview.

Roberts says Read insisted on going to 34 Fairview Road. So the three of them left in Roberts' vehicle. Roberts was at the wheel. "It was bad driving. There were plows out," she says. "It was in the middle of a blizzard."

12:33 PM · May 22, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member