MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, it's possibly all true, perhaps jealousy. Not understanding who is who. Not understanding the situation. However, it is not relevant to the case. Where is the evidence?

Where is the evidence? I dont want the high school crap! :oops: moo
Even if the commonwealth wanted to elicit this testimony in order to establish that Karen got jealous in Aruba, why did we need both sisters to testify? Couldn't just one have sufficed? And why so many questions about irrelevant topics just to set-up the argument? I mean, we got the whole history of this annual gathering in the Caribbean.

It's such a waste of time.

Imo, it's possibly all true, perhaps jealousy. Not understanding who is who. Not understanding the situation. However, it is not relevant to the case. Where is the evidence?

Where is the evidence? I dont want the high school crap! :oops: moo

Edit: Trying to embarrass the defendant - trying to get the last word in against a defendant will not get a guilty verdict. moo
But weren't the Sullivan sisters called to testify as to KR's behavior to show her fly off the handle jealousy and suspicious nature about her relationship with JO? The sister ETTA is surely a down to earth girl, which I can appreciate. Paints the picture. Just telling it like it is..and oh JO, you did need to get out of that relationship.

OMG is this the Kardashians?
I never saw that show but I imagine its like this. So John was staggering and glassy eyed - the sister ran into him and hugged him in the lobby and led him in the direction of his room.
Karen seemingly misinteprets and a few F words ( from both women) are exchanged between Karen and the sister -
So What?
I really cannot believe this testimoney is actual testimoney and allowed. Its total BS - it makes the witness look ridiculous and JOK look less than stellar.
Maybe sometimes people drink too much too often and have a wandering eye and their signifcant others get mad -
Must mean its killing time ? Embarrassing
JMO

But weren't the Sullivan sisters called to testify as to KR's behavior to show her fly off the handle jealousy and suspicious nature about her relationship with JO? The sister ETTA is surely a down to earth girl, which I can appreciate. Paints the picture. Just telling it like it is..and oh JO, you did need to get out of that relationship.
Excellent point.

Sounds more to me like KR and JO just were not a good fit. He sounds super friendly and overly affectionate when drinking. I had a boyfriend like that once, always hugging and kissing other women. Not what I wanted so the relationship ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53