MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reasonable doubt is a doubt based on reason not speculation. ‘What if’ is not reasonable doubt. Also, it’s not ‘beyond a shadow of a doubt.’ Neither is it, ‘must be proven with 100% certainty.’

Speculation about a murder coverup by the police and about 8 people is not a doubt based on reason. Interpreting everything these people did or didn’t do in a way to fit a conspiracy theory is just fantastical. There is no evidence that John O’Keefe entered that house and that he got beat up once there and was dragged outside and left to die. If these conjectures and wild accusations were enough to create reasonable doubt, no one would ever get convicted because you could come up with a speculative and fabricated theory for every defendant on trial.

JMO

Why on earth would the Feds hand over 3000pgs of an investigation into the Canton PD's investigation to the defendant of a murder charge??? Not 10 pags, not 50pg, not 100,, 300, 500, 1000, 2000 but 3000pgs! That's a heck of a lot more than just speculation and coincidences. I'm not going to go in and list all the shady things that are surrounding these people because it will take me too long. But there are enough lies, suspicious behaviors and "I don't remembers" around this case to float a Titanic's worth of reasonable doubt.

I just think he was complicit.
I also believe he was afraid/is not to have been, prob after the fact, as he should be. Bring those Alberts down and their dumb, dumb relatives and wanna be part of the ALBERRRRTS in Canton. JUST ONE TOWN people, look around. Hope you realize you all have to live with your stories forever and hopefully personal repercussions.

The whole subterfuge with the time Colin Albert left 34 Fairview is worthy of investigation. Both his Mom, who had a migraine, and his Dad, who walked home from the Waterfall, said he was home by 12:30pm. They initially tried to say earlier but were proven wrong by bar cam showing when Chris Albert left.

Then we have the whole clique at 34 Fairview who insist Colin left as soon as they got there. They supposedly got there around 12:15pm. Then we have Ali McCabe picking him up 12:20pm and taking him STRAIGHT HOME. But, wait, questions about the time on her phone being changed, maybe it was really an hour later? So Ali and Colin, bffs, only text or talk to each other after that night on random apps.

This makes me so suspicious of CA and needs to be cleared up.

I know I've been a KR in my younger years, insecurity is one hell of a thing, especially when you're dating the ultimate bachelor. I know fine well I've told another woman to eff off and much worse. Though that specific and the woman are living and well not together afaik.

ive forgotten how these folks were all friends with JOK (I hate writing that, reads as JOKE in my head) in the first place

did all these women sleep with him?

I was having this question formed in my head, since the get go, but you know, he is the victim... This, however, is a very straight-to-the-point question.

Why the late state sharing of discovery especially Brian Higgins medical records?

Late Wednesday, prosecutors in the case filed a mid-trial notice of discovery, the 44th such document in the case. The short notice indicated three items had been filed as evidence: the curriculum vitae of an upcoming witness in the case, Dr. Justin Rice o fBrockton’s Good Samaritan Medical Center where O’Keefe’s body was transported; more Canton Police dash cam images and video; and,notably, a five-page copy of Higgins’ medical records.
BH Med Rec's discovery.PNGThe notice included no information on why medical records would be filed, especially since he is the Commonwealth’s own witness.

Last edited:
Why the late state sharing of discovery especially Brian Higgins medical records?

Late Wednesday, prosecutors in the case filed a mid-trial notice of discovery, the 44th such document in the case. The short notice indicated three items had been filed as evidence: the curriculum vitae of an upcoming witness in the case, Dr. Justin Rice o fBrockton’s Good Samaritan Medical Center where O’Keefe’s body was transported; more Canton Police dash cam images and video; and,notably, a five-page copy of Higgins’ medical records.
View attachment 505522The notice included no information on why medical records would be filed, especially since he is the Commonwealth’s own witness.
Wow. Something about him defense can show...something?

View attachment 505522The notice included no information on why medical records would be filed, especially since he is the Commonwealth’s own witness.
Oh my.
Recreational drug use?
Injuries Higgins' sustained during a scuffle with JO?

Vinnie Politan show tonight has a non-snow look at 34 Fairview. They did a drive-by. Yard is actually much smaller than it looks in pix portrayed during trial.

One thing I noticed is IF KR pulled forward and backed up 60 feet at 24 mph to knock him where he landed, she would have drunkenly had to maneuver a curve in the road. No way she could back straight up to hit him.

Just do not find that likely. AT ALL.

Reasonable doubt is a doubt based on reason not speculation. ‘What if’ is not reasonable doubt. Also, it’s not ‘beyond a shadow of a doubt.’ Neither is it, ‘must be proven with 100% certainty.’

Speculation about a murder coverup by the police and about 8 people is not a doubt based on reason. Interpreting everything these people did or didn’t do in a way to fit a conspiracy theory is just fantastical. There is no evidence that John O’Keefe entered that house and that he got beat up once there and was dragged outside and left to die. If these conjectures and wild accusations were enough to create reasonable doubt, no one would ever get convicted because you could come up with a speculative and fabricated theory for every defendant on trial.

JMO
Likewise, conviction requires proof, not speculation. There is no proof.

So you think he was hit by Karen's car and also beaten in the house? I don't agree that's at all likely.

He also didn't have bumps and bruises. His likely fatal injury was a 2.5 inch deep laceration to the back of the skull with associated skull fractures. Eye swelling and bruising probably as a result of the head injury. There were bruises on the backs of both hands He also had lacerations up and down his right arm. No torso injuries, no rib or pelvis fractures, no leg injuries.
Could the lacerations have been caused by him putting his hand up against the car/headlight to try and stop the impact?

This case can't get any more bizarre! Higgins medical records!?

Likewise, conviction requires proof, not speculation. There is no proof.
"Hos long to die in the cold", a group text to people in the house stating something to the effect "Dont thell them he was in the house" and a reply 'exactly'. I dont know, that to me is strong circumstantial evidence, adding into an independent federal inquiry which concluded that JO injuries were not consistent with being hit by a car. I have changed positions on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid