MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an absolute joke.

Trooper Proctor seized Karen Read's phone. Did they have any record of this text conversation (or that she had deleted text messages from BH on it) from KR's phone?

The fact that whenever the defense are presenting cellphone evidence it has been properly extracted through subpoena with dates/times/cell numbers clearly displayed, and when the CW (IE the actual government with the burden of proof) do they use these dodgy-*advertiser censored* screenshots is just WILD to me.

I can't believe what I'm watching.

MOO

While I'm behind in watching the proceedings on CourtTV after pulling weeds from flower beds, I was listening to this much anticipated witness, BH.

1.5 hours into BH's testimony the texts are about to be introduced when there is a lengthy sidebar. While waiting, Karen does this mannerism while sitting at the D table alone so is it in full view of the Jury? IDK. Did I read earlier in the thread that saying the phrase FY in and around the Boston area is common as that has not been my own personal experience?

Interesting that KR said in a text that neither her nor JO were interested in marriage.
what is clear is that she felt bogged down with the responsbility of the children and while he wanted to take them it drastically changed his lifestyle. I hate to say but that comment mentioned by Jen of "babysitter with benefits" rings a big true after listening to her words.

what is clear is that she felt bogged down with the responsbility of the children and while he wanted to take them it drastically changed his lifestyle. I hate to say but that comment mentioned by Jen of "babysitter with benefits" rings a big true after listening to her words.
Seems like JO was having issues with it as well. JMO

Seems like JO was having issues with it as well. JMO
having people testify that they were getting along at the Waterfall that night prior to the murder really tells you nothing. Like KR said in text "everyone gets along at the Waterfall" meaning I assume they are mostly drinking heavily. What JO took on after the death of both the parents is really a big responsibility and it is natural that he would feel that stress.

having people testify that they were getting along at the Waterfall that night prior to the murder really tells you nothing. Like KR said in text "everyone gets along at the Waterfall" meaning I assume they are mostly drinking heavily. What JO took on after the death of both the parents is really a big responsibility and it is natural that he would feel that stress.
Different bar, it was the Hillside where everyone gets along. Point pretty much the same, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member