MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much time left for "fireworks". And are we going to find out why 5 pages of BH's medical records were recently released by the state

True, but also there was testimony about an unknown person entering the house that none of these other witnesses have mentioned. More like a sparkler than a firework, I guess.

There’s too much lying here. Why? I’m starting to think that JO may have been hit by someone else or there really was an assault (due to JO’s injuries). In order for the car hitting JO event that the prosecution has shown, would require too many coincidences to happen in a single moment. I don’t buy it.

There’s too much lying here. Why? I’m starting to think that JO may have been hit by someone else or there really was an assault (due to JO’s injuries). In order for the car hitting JO event that the prosecution has shown, would require too many coincidences to happen in a single moment. I don’t buy it.

I don't buy it either. But who and what are all the lies protecting? MOO

Not much time left for "fireworks". And are we going to find out why 5 pages of BH's medical records were recently released by the state
I don’t expect much before they put on the defense case. They’re just dirtying up the states witnesses. In this case there’s just endless fodder for that.

Exactly, that is the question we need an answer to.

The question of the day!

If anyone here doubts about a group of people knowing a secret and making a pact to keep that secret, there is a case in Spanish Fork where 3 or 4 teenage boys kept a secret and still have not divulged what really happened to Kiplyn Davis. Some pacts are kept - even when threatened with jail time!

He keeps saying " I don't believe " and "I don't remember" too much. Glad Jackson called him on it.
that was the advice given to the group or decided among them to use certain words. They are all using the same words...clear tip off of collusion among the witnesses that were allowed to talk for days before any interviews.

I don’t expect much before they put on the defense case. They’re just dirtying up the states witnesses. In this case there’s just endless fodder for that.
Most of these people were on their list...the defense will probably be mostly experts on phone to validate all the lies told.

The question of the day!

If anyone here doubts about a group of people knowing a secret and making a pact to keep that secret, there is a case in Spanish Fork where 3 or 4 teenage boys kept a secret and still have not divulged what really happened to Kiplyn Davis. Some pacts are kept - even when threatened with jail time!
We see it all the time with doctors, police (heck look at Serpico). That’s why I don’t get why people are so reluctant to believe a conspiracy of this type. Robbers and art thieves stick together too. It is believable, especially when careers and livelihood are at stake. That’s more motive IMO.

Last edited:
We see it all the time with doctors, police (heck look at Serpico). That’s why I don’t get why people are so reluctant to disbelieve a conspiracy of this type. Robbers and art thieves stick together too. It is believable, especially when careers and livelihood are at stake. That’s more motive IMO.
Oh yes, in families forever as well.

I think those of us who've been following along already know a lot of these revelations: the sexts, the late night trip back to the office, the butt dial, etc. But if you were on the jury and had no prior knowledge I think these would count as fireworks.

I believe Jackson will end with the revelation that Higgins destroyed his phone. Another thing that's known to trial watchers, but for the jury will be a mic drop to close out the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11