MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jackson wants to make the point that this LE witness illegally used federal resources for personal gain? He used the FBI computer to extract 2 text messages so he can hand them over to law enforcement. But this is use for personal gain, according to Jackson, and this witness is now a criminal???? Gimme a break. This is a clown show.

It is illegal. And I'm going guess he's not telling the truth about why he did it. And I wonder if Higgins brazenly doing this is what got the FBI's attention in the first place, causing them to open what turned out to be a pandora's box.

But I agree, it's a clown show

I’ve rewinded to listen to the texts btwn the defendant and Brian Higgins. These text exchanges are quite revealing about the defendant’s personality. Esp with respect to men. Wow.

JMO
Why did Lally present these in the form of screenshots instead of extraction data from Karen’s phone?

Lally was opposed to the screenshot of Colin Albert’s text to Allie, IIRC. It’s confusing.

Same - I'm also watching Court TV with their breaks every five minutes. Pretty sure it's live on YouTube, though?
I watch it streaming online w/o all the commercials. Court TV.com and select courtroom coverage, then it will give you a list of current trials. Much better than listening to all those commercials.

Shows me how deeply he is involved in this "Let's blame KR" plan of theirs.
More of protect Albert (and himself) at a cost of losing his future life plans. Thick. He was proud of being Albert's friend. He has more sense than this, it's like brainwashed plus protect himself due to all that, whatever was on his phone between him/ Albert at least.

He's not from the area. But the Alberts and the McCabes have been spotted several times drinking in a divey Chinese restaurant in Stoughton that generally only hosts late night drunken college students. I'll be driving by in an hour or so. May pop my head in. Must be hard finding places they feel safe enough to show their drunk faces that's also close enough to home to risk driving drunk.
Go in, wired that is.

You know what? I am pizzed off at Judge Bev !

She KNOWINGLY allowed these ill gotten screen shots/texts from Brian Higgins to come in. We got to read each and every one. Over 70 plus pages. Including the sensitive and kind..." Did they bang?". It all was just so childish and obnoxious. " Is your thong twisted?"

And yet....when the defense is up for Karen Read, Judge completely whacks them off at the knees like a Mob Boss, and sustains every question asked regarding the how and whys of their existence. She did not allow the defense to complete their thoughts and direction for due diligence. No wonder KR actually went up to the sidebah at the end! Hope she spoke out loud to the judge.

Grrrr

She KNOWINGLY allowed these ill gotten screen shots/texts from Brian Higgins to come in. We got to read each and every one. Over 70 plus pages. Including the sensitive and kind..." Did they bang?". It all was just so childish and obnoxious. " Is your thong twisted?"

And yet....when the defense is up for Karen Read, Judge completely whacks them off at the knees like a Mob Boss, and sustains every question asked regarding the how and whys of their existence. She did not allow the defense to complete their thoughts and direction for due diligence. No wonder KR actually went up to the sidebah at the end! Hope she spoke out loud to the judge.

Grrrr
Something happened. I saw a blonde/streaky woman standing behind the half wall at the back by he bailiff,suddenly her eyes and mouth popped opened and she furiously started texting on her phone.. she was watching that side bar. Shortly after KR would of gotten there.

Grrrr
Could not agree more. This and God knows what else could be grounds for appeal should the jury fail to do their duty. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member