MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TedDanielnews

I participated in an on the record roundtable discussion with AUSA Josh Levy today. Yes, I asked him about the federal involvement in the Karen Read case. He’s a straight shooter but I couldn’t get him to bite on this topic. I’ll post his response shortly.

https://x.com/TedDanielnews/status/1795881811278541148/photo/1

1717026347508.png

@TedDanielnews

I learned a lot about the USA's office for MA today but i did not get a status of the federal probe of the Karen Read case. From what we've heard in the state trial, the federal grand jury met in the spring and summer of 23. I personally haven't been made aware of anyone testifying since then.

https://boston25news.com/news/local/status-federal-involvement-karen-read-case-remains-confidential/MDIUGYSNS5HFRBG5GNDS5RWLXI/

3:00 PM · May 29, 2024

Acting United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts Josh Levy declined to provide the status of his office’s involvement in the high-profile Karen Read murder case when asked by 25 Investigates Reporter Ted Daniel Wednesday.

“We don’t comment on whether or not we have open investigations. I know there’s been a lot of reporting, but we have a duty to abide by our guidelines.” Levy said during a roundtable discussion with Daniel and other Boston area reporters who cover federal court. Levy spoke on the record in a conference room for more than an hour on a wide range of topics from his office’s push to combat human trafficking to the state of organized crime in Massachusetts.

Full article at link...

@TedDanielnews

I participated in an on the record roundtable discussion with AUSA Josh Levy today. Yes, I asked him about the federal involvement in the Karen Read case. He’s a straight shooter but I couldn’t get him to bite on this topic. I’ll post his response shortly.

View attachment 506724

@TedDanielnews

I learned a lot about the USA's office for MA today but i did not get a status of the federal probe of the Karen Read case. From what we've heard in the state trial, the federal grand jury met in the spring and summer of 23. I personally haven't been made aware of anyone testifying since then.

https://boston25news.com/news/local/status-federal-involvement-karen-read-case-remains-confidential/MDIUGYSNS5HFRBG5GNDS5RWLXI/

3:00 PM · May 29, 2024

Acting United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts Josh Levy declined to provide the status of his office’s involvement in the high-profile Karen Read murder case when asked by 25 Investigates Reporter Ted Daniel Wednesday.

“We don’t comment on whether or not we have open investigations. I know there’s been a lot of reporting, but we have a duty to abide by our guidelines.” Levy said during a roundtable discussion with Daniel and other Boston area reporters who cover federal court. Levy spoke on the record in a conference room for more than an hour on a wide range of topics from his office’s push to combat human trafficking to the state of organized crime in Massachusetts.

Full article at link...
Ted Daniels is really on it as much as one can be. He provided the info on the discovery provided about a video John Okeefe sent to canton police detective Kevin Albert.....

Thoughts….Ok I want some thoughts on KR backing into JO’s car. Now I’ve heard some say there is no way she could have hit JO hard enough to crack her tail light….do you really think the driveway bump was hard enough to crack it? From what I see it’s a light tap and could have been a bumper, bump. How many MPH was she going in the drive way?
I’ve wondered if one considered KR hit him, what about the tailpipe? Now I’m sure the vehicle was looked at, but if one was laying covering their face etc, might be the arm scratches or the curved head wound . IDK, something I’ve considered.

I’ve wondered if one considered KR hit him, what about the tailpipe? Now I’m sure the vehicle was looked at, but if one was laying covering their face etc, might be the arm scratches or the curved head wound . IDK, something I’ve considered.

Where are the upper/lower trunk and lower extremity injuries then?

So yesterday my girlfriend called me and asked if my husband was ok. I said yeah he’s at the garage, why. She said he called me a bunch of times and when I called him back ….he wouldn’t answer. True story, he was butt dialing her…just saying it happens. He keeps his phone in his pocket.
Did he delete the butt dials and then lie under oath about not having deleted them?

Where are the upper/lower trunk and lower extremity injuries then?
I've pictured ways he could of been damaged in ways too, undercarriage things. Time though has shown much more evidence of Alberts attacking him. It's easy to see why it would be thought of course that KR backed into him, ran him over, due to where he was found and how she knew where to look. It was where he was supposedly gotten out of the car. Things she said and her frantic behavior when he was not home. Medical evidence by more than one I believe has shown it was not a vehicle, along with the experts who examined the suv I believe. We really need one of the people involved, there, or 'kids talking', tho sworn not to, a big clear break comes through. That would be for getting those involved in JO's death. I don't think KR can be convicted at this point at all.

I'm try to picture how he was laying, could you explain.tyia
Well, let’s say he slipped leaving the car. (Going w argument in the car ). She might have been pissed , idk.
Speculation, then she reverses as CW claims. He’s in a position where his torso is actually in the middle of the carriage. His reaction could be to cover his face etc. but he uses
his RUE and hit him in the back of the head early or later . Issue, is the lawn placement, can’t account for that without more info . As I said, still on the fence.

Heck, I am going to add one more log to the fire…… of uncertainty. After catching up and reading this note above……. something made me wonder…… maybe he plowed the driveway lightly or quickly due to someone dropped their phone out there? In the midst of who knows what? Or something else got lost or misplaced?

Granted I don’t know the timing of this case well, nor all the missed calls timing etc. But was speculating maybe ‘find my phone’ wasn’t working? Had someone disabled GPS, or battery low….. ? Was something other telling dropped there? Were there tire tracks someone wanted obliterated? MOO

Given the reportedly light dusting, plowing the driveway made zero sense.

Well, let’s say he slipped leaving the car. (Going w argument in the car ). She might have been pissed , idk.
Speculation, then she reverses as CW claims. He’s in a position where his torso is actually in the middle of the carriage. His reaction could be to cover his face etc. but he uses
his RUE and hit him in the back of the head early or later . Issue, is the lawn placement, can’t account for that without more info . As I said, still on the fence.
Still can't picture it but that's fine.

Thoughts….Ok I want some thoughts on KR backing into JO’s car. Now I’ve heard some say there is no way she could have hit JO hard enough to crack her tail light….do you really think the driveway bump was hard enough to crack it? From what I see it’s a light tap and could have been a bumper, bump. How many MPH was she going in the drive way?
It looked like JO's car moved when she hit it.

Does anyone know if KR called JO's phone in an attempt to contact him when she realized he was missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SERE1