MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 Aug 2019 #3

doodles1211

Reaction score
hansonwoman-1565620431.jpg

Hanson police are searching for a missing woman who was last heard from on Wednesday.

Sandra Crispo, 54, is 5 feet, 9 inches tall and has blue eyes and brown hair.

Police said Crispo has ties to the Quincy area.

The Hanson Police Department said it has no reason to believe any foul play is involved.

Anyone with information is asked to call police at 781-293-4625.

Hanson police searching for missing woman

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bringing my last post over, since it was answering a question.

Not sure about tearing up, but there is this interview that has both of them and they both speak:

Six months later, questions linger in Hanson woman’s disappearance

It's also notable because it shows the interviewer walking on the lane outside Sandra's house and you can see that her "driveway" is very short. There is not much space between the lane and where the kids toys are. I can see not wanting to pull all the way in and then back right out again if I drove an extended cab truck.

You can also see state police detectives removing paper bags of "evidence" from the home. Of course, we do not know if the testing of these items, whatever they may be, yielded any results that were suspicious.

It's also notable because it shows the interviewer walking on the lane outside Sandra's house and you can see that her "driveway" is very short. There is not much space between the lane and where the kids toys are. I can see not wanting to pull all the way in and then back right out again if I drove an extended cab truck.

Short driveway and very narrow "street", but I think the neighbor's fence makes it that much more difficult to navigate. Still, I'm not sure Spoffard goes any further than the next door neighbor with the siding problems, so he must have had to turn back around somewhere. Maybe he just backed up down Spoffard and then navigated to Willard, the street you can see in the left side of this photo.

bfff9e31886243c8cf6fd58bed8b5ea8-uncropped_scaled_within_1344_1008.jpg

The light co!ored yellow/white house right next to Sanders that you see is the last house on Stoffard ave. Then it goes into brush (dead end) This houses driveway is on of the street behind Sandra. So that house doesn't have a driveway on Spofford ave, it has a driveway on the next street up. Its a lengthy driveway. This street is extremely narrow. If the sil didn't turn in the driveway perhaps he backed out. Its only a short area to back out of. Easiest way is pulling into Sanders driveway then backing onto spofford. Imo that's the easiest option because it is such a narrow cluster. Some of the arial shots make the area appear larger than it really is.

The light co!ored yellow/white house right next to Sanders that you see is the last house on Stoffard ave. Then it goes into brush (dead end) This houses driveway is on of the street behind Sandra. So that house doesn't have a driveway on Spofford ave, it has a driveway on the next street up. Its a lengthy driveway. This street is extremely narrow. If the sil didn't turn in the driveway perhaps he backed out. Its only a short area to back out of. Easiest way is pulling into Sanders driveway then backing onto spofford. Imo that's the easiest option because it is such a narrow cluster. Some of the arial shots make the area appear larger than it really is.

Agree. The drone shot doesn't really convey the tightness of everything. Houses and driveways are just stuck anywhere, probably in part because houses are from different eras and there isn't much land in here. Sandra's house probably dates back to the 1920's or 30's but there are some that appear to have been built circa 1970.

I can understand him not wanting to pull in and back out (or back in and pull out) in a larger vehicle. As few if any drivers would be using that end of Spoffard, he probably would regularly just load the boys into the truck while it was in the road. From there he could just back down Spoffard to the nearby next street. I know he explained what he did and why he did it, but I don't remember what he said. Still it was just a few steps from the road to either of her doors, so unless she lingered outside to water plants or to smoke, or he simply wasn't paying attention, I'm not sure why he wouldn't see her go in.

Just bringing my last post over, since it was answering a question.

Not sure about tearing up, but there is this interview that has both of them and they both speak:

You can also see state police detectives removing paper bags of "evidence" from the home. Of course, we do not know if the testing of these items, whatever they may be, yielded any results that were suspicious.

Thank you so much! Yes, I was looking for this interview and I guess the vigil video as well. Lol Sorry for the confusion. In my Swiss cheese mind sil’s emotional vigil speech and this interview were one event :confused:

Agree. The drone shot doesn't really convey the tightness of everything. Houses and driveways are just stuck anywhere, probably in part because houses are from different eras and there isn't much land in here. Sandra's house probably dates back to the 1920's or 30's but there are some that appear to have been built circa 1970.

I can understand him not wanting to pull in and back out (or back in and pull out) in a larger vehicle. As few if any drivers would be using that end of Spoffard, he probably would regularly just load the boys into the truck while it was in the road. From there he could just back down Spoffard to the nearby next street. I know he explained what he did and why he did it, but I don't remember what he said. Still it was just a few steps from the road to either of her doors, so unless she lingered outside to water plants or to smoke, or he simply wasn't paying attention, I'm not sure why he wouldn't see her go in.

My guess is, she wanted to light up.

@HarmonyE. Thank you so much! I guess I was looking for two different events… the Bob Ward interview AND vigil. Lol I thought they were one. So sorry for the confusion and thank you!

I think she naturally just sat on the stairs and had a cigarette. Probably her norm as all she has to do is open the door when at home and have a seat on her steps. Keeps her home from smelling of cigarettes as new and def for the grands. I'd of thought he'd mention if he saw that when he said he didn't see her go in, but he I bet she and the boys were all about waving goodbye and shouting from the truck their goodbyes etc. for the entire time before he was gone down the road. I can totally see that as a grandmother, even if seeing within the next couple of days.. He did say they were all shouting their goodbyes back and forth. He just didn't say why he didn't see her that we know, but may have been more detailed to others.

Last edited:
Is it strange that both of her abutting neighbors on the street behind her have since sold their homes? The first one sold was listed for sale June 6, 2020. This was during Covid lockdown, not much being put on the market then. The other one was sold February 2021.
Short driveway and very narrow "street", but I think the neighbor's fence makes it that much more difficult to navigate. Still, I'm not sure Spoffard goes any further than the next door neighbor with the siding problems, so he must have had to turn back around somewhere. Maybe he just backed up down Spoffard and then navigated to Willard, the street you can see in the left side of this photo.

He should be used to accessing her driveway/street since he had been picking up the children three times a week?

It looks to me like SC's driveway is twice the length of the black car parked there. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back