MA - Sara, 38, Madison, 8, James, 6, Michael Bermudez, 2, slain, W Brookfield, Mar'18 *Arrest*

Any updates? And are they still seeking information on what exactly happened to the lawyer??
This case could take years to go to trial, as Massachusetts is as slow as it gets.

The lawyer’s death was a freak accident. A wrench had been reported lying in the road for about 90 minutes before it flew threw his windshield.

I haven’t heard anything other than that.

Googled to see if there was anything new going on with the case. The home where the murders took place is currently for sale. It appears as though MB has moved back to California.

There are updated pictures of the inside of the home and a “virtual tour”. One of the bedrooms is completely renovated and looks nothing like the rest of the house. Also there is a picture of the basement and you can see some of the kids toys packed away. Those were both very hard to see.

I hope MB can find some level of peace.

Here is the link: 10 Old Warren Rd, West Brookfield, MA 01585 - MLS 72508700 - Coldwell Banker

Googled to see if there was anything new going on with the case. The home where the murders took place is currently for sale. It appears as though MB has moved back to California.

There are updated pictures of the inside of the home and a “virtual tour”. One of the bedrooms is completely renovated and looks nothing like the rest of the house. Also there is a picture of the basement and you can see some of the kids toys packed away. Those were both very hard to see.

I hope MB can find some level of peace.

Here is the link: 10 Old Warren Rd, West Brookfield, MA 01585 - MLS 72508700 - Coldwell Banker
Wow. That’s an aggressive price point for a home with that history.

I live in the area, and I’m still frustrated that this tragedy didn’t get the coverage it deserved.

I can’t imagine this case will go to trial any time soon, but I hope justice is done when it happens.

Wow. That’s an aggressive price point for a home with that history.

I live in the area, and I’m still frustrated that this tragedy didn’t get the coverage it deserved.

I can’t imagine this case will go to trial any time soon, but I hope justice is done when it happens.
Thanks for sharing. I’m also surprised with the price point. I don’t “think” they are even required to disclose the murders. It’s crazy how long some cases take to go to trial. I’ll be waiting, too! So so sad.

Lawyers detail evidence, set trial in 2018 slaying of mother, 3 kids in W. Brookfield​

Wow! This case brought me to websleuths, and I checked the status a couple days ago, and saw nothing. I knew it would take years, but I never imagined it would take this long. Great info here; he’s cooked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back