MA MA - Simone Ridinger, 17, Sherborn, 2 Sept 1977

Still the same 34 exclusions, but some have been identified. I'll put their names instead of their UP numbers.

UP16762
UP17089
UP1882
UP4370
UP10217
Joyce Sommers
UP8419
UP1522
Patricia Tucker
UP6251
UP82
Marcia King
Veronica Wiederhold
UP6629
UP6482
UP12683
Haydee Rodriguez
UP5166
Brenda Gerow
Joyce Sommers
Christy Floyd
UP6796
Tena Gattrell
Sharon Abbott Lane
UP5166
Louise Fletcher Peterson
Brenda Black
UP8642
Mary Silvani
Barbara Precht
Tammy Alexander
UP2512
UP6249
Cynthia Gastelle

If telling the truth and even though some years had passed, the elderly man was still able to give a VERY detailed description of what Simone was wearing..right down to the jewelry and how she smelled. I'm curious if he was ever asked to describe this cop as well? Was a search done of officers employed at this location in September of 1977 and an interview done of those still alive to see if this story rings a bell?
Just tossing that out there..

I still wonder if Simone was picked up by one of these serial killer truck drivers?? Very active during the 70s....

So it's my understanding that Simone was last seen in her waitress outfit leaving the restaurant to start hitchiking. It wasn't until the elderly man came forward giving a different attire description. The Detectives later tracked down a waitress who last seen Simone at the restaurant put her uniform into a duffel bag and change into an outfit that was a match to the description given by the elderly man. If this is true, then it had to of been Simone that he came into contact with. The real question then is...was he telling the truth about the cop and giving her a ride...or was he behind her disappearance?

This week True Crime Garage did a two-parter on Simone’s case.
True Crime Garage

- They mentioned the old man’s full name
- The mother was not expecting Simone to arrive until the next day, 9/3 Yet, the sister offered Simone a ride to a bus station on 9/2
- Sounds like the TCG guys were in touch with the Sherborn detectives
- The mother helped Simone secure her apartment in Framingham. I am pretty sure the mom was a realtor.

So many questions but here is a new one that occurred to me, okay I understand the Chappaquiddick cottage had no phone. But… there are pay phones on the island. Would love to know why no outreach to anyone by the mother when Simone didn’t arrive on the 3rd? No attempt on contact until she reported her missing on 9/11?

This week True Crime Garage did a two-parter on Simone’s case.
True Crime Garage

- They mentioned the old man’s full name
- The mother was not expecting Simone to arrive until the next day, 9/3 Yet, the sister offered Simone a ride to a bus station on 9/2
- Sounds like the TCG guys were in touch with the Sherborn detectives
- The mother helped Simone secure her apartment in Framingham. I am pretty sure the mom was a realtor.

So many questions but here is a new one that occurred to me, okay I understand the Chappaquiddick cottage had no phone. But… there are pay phones on the island. Would love to know why no outreach to anyone by the mother when Simone didn’t arrive on the 3rd? No attempt on contact until she reported her missing on 9/11?
Am listening to the first episode now. I always wanted to know more about her disappearance.

Originally it was thought Simone was in a skirt and boots..it wasn't until the elderly man came forward and described Simone wearing her work outfit and duffel bag. It was then her former employees at the Diner were questioned and they confirmed her leaving in the same clothes and bag as the elderly man stated. This leads me to think he must have seen Simone. I don't know how much of his story is true, but he came in contact with Simone somehow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back