Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhh Guys - I don't have time to catch all the way up. You all have been so busy and there appears to be a lot happening with the McCanns!

I'll check in at lunch time to get an update on Gerry.

Thank you all so much for staying up all night to keep tabs on these guys and for continuing to post all the links.

Prayers for Maddie and may Kate and Gerry finally be honest about what happened and let Maddie come to rest.

Salem

Anyone else watching the live sky?? I am trying too but it sounds like chipmunks to me :(

I once went to the Bahamas alone because my wife had given birth a few months before (how I got away with that I will NEVER know). The lady asked why I didn't bring my wife and baby and I told her that there was no use...1) I was only there for a couple days for fishing and 2) why spend the money if my wife couldn't enjoy being there. The lady said "Awww mon, we watch babies all the time while the parents play". Even at 28, I thought "no damn way I am leaving my kid with a stranger. Plus, the joy of vacation is spending it with family....I think. :D

This family is FUBAR.

Cal

:laugh: :laugh: You're right not to leave your kid with a stranger Cal - you left it at home with Mum while you had a vacation without them ............ :rolleyes:

I think there is a small minority of people from ALL countries who have been guilty of leaving their child alone............ not necessarily in a hotel room or at home, children have been left alone in cars, as we have been reading on here recently. Leaving my children is not something I would do at any time for any reason whatsoever.

There are many people in this world who are academically clever but don't have common sense, a catagory the McCanns put themselves in the night they left Madeleine alone in the apartment.

However, there are also lots of Mums who are not academically clever, didn't have the education the McCanns had, don't have the money or the lifestyle the McCanns have, but would NEVER leave their childrens side for a minute.

Doctors, Degrees, Qualifications etc............ bet the McCanns wish they had the common sense they were born with????

Just going to vent a bit.As I watched this video theres this young man there to Martin Brunts left,wearing a light blue shirt...I just want to smack that silly smile off his face and then the girl gets herself in view of the camera and she has a smile too!!

That just irked me to no end!This is about a 3 yearold little girl whose parent(s) are suspected of killing her.Shows what a lack of respect some people have these days :mad:

Ok rant over.Sorry for going off topic a bit everyone.

How about the tatoo guy?.....ewwwww. :loser:

do we know their movements the days after. I would think as much media following the case and as many people they would have had around them, it would have been hard to move her body too many times???

Fox News is supposed to show Gerry McCann arriving as well.

Unless of course you leave them behind ;)

I've used hotel services. What is curious is they did too but chose not to in the evenings.

I have it from a very good source ;) that this was indeed a swinging holiday. A sitter could crimp someone's style.

I have always given the McCanns the benefit of the doubt. I'm done with that now. I so wanted to believe them but it looks like you all were right. Sorry for not believing in all you sleuthers!!

I posted early then had to leave and go in for test to find out if I had cancer.. As calous as this sounds this board has given me the distraction I have needed in a very difficult personal time. All the way to the doctor's this morning for test instead of thinking about me I was rambeling like a crazy woman to my husband about the latest developments with the McCann's.
I just found out I am cancer free and I get back and am 4 pages behind! See where my mind is?

See: http://www.exposay.com/missing-british-3-year-old-girl-madeleine-mccann-in-portugal/v/10561/5/ (3rd and 4th picture, top row)

What do you think about the origin of the bruise on her upper left arm?

Yes very interesting. Looking at those pictures.... I maybe wrong but I have several thoughts... you know initial impressions...

1. The bruises where they are, are not in usual 'bumping' places

2. I don't like the way he has his arm wrapped around her shoulder... and is almost gripping her... he does it so roughly he has made her shirt get all messed up.

3. The way he is holding her hand... in that position wouldn't it be natural for her to clasp his hand and hold the pic with the other or at least her have her hand in his and still holding the picture

4. Her jaw looks clenched on one side almost looks a little swollen but that could just be the camera angle.... but it looks odd to me.

I have it from a very good source ;) that this was indeed a swinging holiday. A sitter could crimp someone's style.
Even is he/she's cute?

The whole concept is too out there for me. If it is true and they are involved with her death and disappearance people will likely toss then aside quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221