Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not accusing anyone here, but IMO, GM looks and acts like a man with a temper. He might even be a bully.

For instance, the tie-in between the McCanns holding hands and the way KM says so little during news conferences. This is just conjecture, but there was something online recently about how GM signals to her when it's time for her to be quiet and let him talk. He used to squeeze her arms, but then we started seeing photos of Kate with bruises on her upper arms. So they went to holding hands.

I'm not accusing anyone here, but IMO, GM looks and acts like a man with a temper. He might even be a bully.

For instance, the tie-in between the McCanns holding hands and the way KM says so little during news conferences. This is just conjecture, but there was something online recently about how GM signals to her when it's time for her to be quiet and let him talk. He used to squeeze her arms, but then we started seeing photos of Kate with bruises on her upper arms. So they went to holding hands.

I agree with this. :(

I'm doing some house cleaning and I'm closing this thread and opening a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500