Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Cat Lynette's link on post 70:
Here are the questions we have been pondering, presented in the portuguese media. They are asking what was the deal with the monitoring! How had been organized the turns of monitoring to the children?

- Who was the adult who was in first place to make the patrol? According to most, GM checked the children at 9:05. While checking, he ran across Jeremy Wilkins out walking with his baby.

- And in second? Supposedly Jane Tanner, Russell O'Brien's girlfriend, at 9:15. She claimed to have seen the beige pants stranger carrying a child in a blanket.

- With that time interval? Up to now, every 10-15 minutes. At 9:30 Mathew Oldfield checked the children.

- How many children of the other couples were to sleep to the same hour? They all were supposedly asleep but in other apartments.

- How it was the verification order?

And here's a very interesting question regarding BLEACH:
They had muriatic acid lixívia or in house?

- Which the supermarket where made these purchases?

- When they had bought these products of hygiene?
-

These questions seem to suggest that the friends moved clothes that night- whose clothes? Their own or some belonging to the McCanns?- Some of the friends moved of clothes in this night? The way I saw it written was a question whether anyone of the McCann party changed clothes that night, suggesting someone might have had blood or bleach on him/her.

And a question about who wasn't there for the whole evening:
- Some of them was absent one hour or more? Depending on the source, Russell O'Brien was either absent, left in the middle of the meal or was late for dinner.

It's difficult to analyze whether these are mainstream questions being asked by mainstream media...but interesting, nonetheless.

This is a new piece of evidence about the use of bleach or muriatic acid. Obviously, the JP must have picked up traces of it in the blood samples. So it sounds as if they need to check out markets in the general vicinity to see if someone in the McCann party purchased bleach, if it can be tracked down at this late date. It would be shocking to discover that either the parents or a friend bought bleach that same day.

Remember during the early days, the Portugese dogs tracked Madeleine to the supermarket. What are the chances of someone having had Madeleine's blood on their shoes, and that is what the dogs tracked to the supermarket? Someone with her blood on their shoes.....on a mission to purchase bleach to clean up a crime (or accident) scene.

This is a new piece of evidence about the use of bleach or muriatic acid. Obviously, the JP must have picked up traces of it in the blood samples. So it sounds as if they need to check out markets in the general vicinity to see if someone in the McCann party purchased bleach, if it can be tracked down at this late date. It would be shocking to discover that either the parents or a friend bought bleach that same day.

Especially if they had been using a laundry service at the resort and hadn't needed it before. They couldn't excuse it on being for something the twins soiled. Or could they?

Remember during the early days, the Portugese dogs tracked Madeleine to the supermarket. What are the chances of someone having had Madeleine's blood on their shoes, and that is what the dogs tracked to the supermarket? Someone with her blood on their shoes.....on a mission to purchase bleach to clean up a crime (or accident) scene.

OMG. That really is a possibility I have not heard or considered before.

:eek: Interesting question Reannan!Things that make you go hmmmmmm.I had not considered that either.

Very smart post, you are good, that is definitely something I hope the LE are looking into.

Sadly, at this point in the investigation, the advantage of hindsight begins to kick in. I think it would be worth while to look at the original information in context with the new information. I think some people on other boards are postulating that a cloth which had been exposed to a body could have been in the room, perhaps to carry Maddie away in. I suppose a serial killer could have snuck into the room carrying a blanket that they had used previously on a dead body, and whisked Maddie away. That just doesn't "fit" in my opinion, however. The timing is all wrong. Unfortunately, I do not believe there was enough time for a stranger to cause her harm, clean up the evidence, and remove the body.....or for that matter, even remove the living Madeleine. So where does that leave us? Off to think and ponder.....:waitasec:

Sadly, at this point in the investigation, the advantage of hindsight begins to kick in. I think it would be worth while to look at the original information in context with the new information. I think some people on other boards are postulating that a cloth which had been exposed to a body could have been in the room, perhaps to carry Maddie away in. I suppose a serial killer could have snuck into the room carrying a blanket that they had used previously on a dead body, and whisked Maddie away. That just doesn't "fit" in my opinion, however. The timing is all wrong. Unfortunately, I do not believe there was enough time for a stranger to cause her harm, clean up the evidence, and remove the body.....or for that matter, even remove the living Madeleine. So where does that leave us? Off to think and ponder.....:waitasec:
I just cant think or ponder about any more scenerios or theorys of what could have happened and by whom, totally brain dead. But everything I have read, and heard and seen just leads me back to the McCanns, I truly believe that they were involved or know something that they have not told us.

It really makes me go grrrrr! that this sort of testing wasn't done early on in the investigation.

Ok...let's think through this together. My brain hurts when I am by myself. First, let's go with the perpetrator being among the family, or one of the McCann party.

Question No. 1: Is everyone, in the party privy to the truth about what happened?

POSSIBLE ANSWER: (IMO) - There does seem to be at least a concerted effort by several in the party to tell different parts of the "story". I think LE has also noticed this, and that is why they have interviewed Russell O'Brien, Rachel Oldfield, and Fiona Payne on more than one occasion. Additionally, wasn't Russel O'Brien missing for a period of time from dinner? His wife, Jane Tanner told the story about seeing a man carrying a child, yet this was refuted by the gentlemen who saw Gerry outside the apartment about the same time.....Jeremy Wilkins, I believe his name was. Jeremy had played tennis with Gerry that week.....I was never clear on whether Gerry knew him prior to the vacation, or if it was just someone he met while on vacation. In any case, the location of where Jeremy and Gerry spoke would have necessitated Jeremy seeing Jane and/or the man she claims to have seen. Jeremy steadfastly states he did NOT see this mysterious man carrying a child.

Ok.....now ya'll's turn (notice the Southern drawl :)). What do you guys think?

I guess it would depend on what type of sniffer dog was used, blood, trail or cadaver and if they can detect one or the other or 2 or 3...BUT...awesome Reannan...keep thinking...that was awesome!!! :clap:

Ok...let's think through this together. My brain hurts when I am by myself. First, let's go with the perpetrator being among the family, or one of the McCann party.

Question No. 1: Is everyone, in the party privy to the truth about what happened?

POSSIBLE ANSWER: (IMO) - There does seem to be at least a concerted effort by several in the party to tell different parts of the "story". I think LE has also noticed this, and that is why they have interviewed Russell O'Brien, Rachel Oldfield, and Fiona Payne on more than one occasion. Additionally, wasn't Russel O'Brien missing for a period of time from dinner? His wife, Jane Tanner told the story about seeing a man carrying a child, yet this was refuted by the gentlemen who saw Gerry outside the apartment about the same time.....Jeremy Wilkins, I believe his name was. Jeremy had played tennis with Gerry that week.....I was never clear on whether Gerry knew him prior to the vacation, or if it was just someone he met while on vacation. In any case, the location of where Jeremy and Gerry spoke would have necessitated Jeremy seeing Jane and/or the man she claims to have seen. Jeremy steadfastly states he did NOT see this mysterious man carrying a child.

It was reported that the real reason the PJ brought the three McCann friends into a room with Robert Murat was to watch them play off each other, not to get a confession from RM. By all accounts, the PJ has known since early on that Madeleine was not kidnapped and suspected she died in the apartment. They wanted to watch the McCann friends together to see if anyone slipped up.

It was reported that the real reason the PJ brought the three McCann friends into a room with Robert Murat was to watch them play off each other, not to get a confession from RM. By all accounts, the PJ has known since early on that Madeleine was not kidnapped and suspected she died in the apartment. They wanted to watch the McCann friends together to see if anyone slipped up.
Wonder if they did slip up, I havent heard anything about what happened in that interview, would love to know. There are still things Im sure the LE know that we do not, thats why its so hard to put all the pieces together I think, hoping the LE are closer to learning the truth, this waiting is killing me.

Ok...here is the next question to ponder:

Question No. 2: The McCann party included Gerry and Kate, and three other couples (Matthew and Rachel Oldfield, Russel O'brien and Jane Tanner, and David and Fiona Payne) and a third single woman. WHY have we never learned her name?

POSSIBLE ANSWER: (IMO) -
1) she is somehow connected, and no one wants to mention her name. This doesn't make sense to me.

2) she is a stripper, or someone of ill repute that LE and the media are sensitive to the privacy of the McCann party and doesn't want to even acknowledge that she was there. I could buy this one. But it leads to another question......why has she not been interviewed? Maybe she has, and we just don't know about it. I wish Portugal had their own version of the National Enquirer.

3) no one knows her name....even the people in the McCann party....and she is now missing also. If this were the case, that would be a huge piece of evidence, wouldn't it? Maybe that is what Gerry meant when he said in the interview today that "they had additional information" that he wasn't able to share. Food for thought.

I look forward to YOUR opinions about this question. It has been the elephant in the room for a long time in my mind.

No, I don't think so. I do not think think that if the McCanns are involved in Maddie's disapearance that they would have taken the risk of involving others. Think....you have an accident and a child dies, you are panicked, you only have your spouse there and you talk...."what should we do? We cannot tell anyone because they will take our kids/jobs/put us in jail...what do we do? We have to protect the twins...OK, OK...what do we do.....we must hide her body because if they examine her they will find evidence of the violence (blood), we cannot let them examine her...what do we do?" Talking for a long time..."we must...no she is our baby...I cannot bear it...we must, we have no choice...no, please don't take her away...there must be another way....go put the twins to bed....I'll clean up...I'll take care of everything...OK, OK..."

A drive, a secluded spot, a leaving....

"We must present a normal face, we must make them believe that a kidnapping happened...I will fix it...fix the door, leave it open, fix the shutters to look like a break-in...you must check the children at 10:00 and come running back to the bar yelling....make them think an abduction...don't worry about leaving the twins alone, they will be fine for the 15 minutes, there is no danger...the twins will sleep, they will definately sleep, deep, deep sleep...we will tell them all that she has been taken, call the police...OMG she has been taken...NO WAY she wandered..she was taken!! Everyone, please come, please help us search...look in the apartment...it was a kidnapping...see? See the evidence...the jimmed shutters....the open door? See? See? The twins are fine, they are sleeping....look around the apartment...see the evidence? OMG, we "have failed" our children....we were so sure it was safe...they said child friendly...we had no need to worry..no need to fear....OMG my child, my beautiful girl...."

After that, phone calls were made and others were brought into it, in the UK and with the T9...the family had friends (in all the right places, like down the street) and the support rolled in...why not? The T9 were told "in order to be sure that they were not "investigated for neglect, after all the children were left alone...we must be sure that only one synopsis (story) is presented...let us deal with the LE/media/questions...we will cover for you all, you do not need to worry".

Then the media took the story, asked for pictures...lovely pictures...someone loved that child, look at the pictures...adoring pictures...they were shown all over the world, people all over the world were afraid...very afraid...and then...the interviews, they were told that they must stay in the public eye and make sure the story was told far and wide...they must....OK, OK...we can do that...the interviews...

People watched, people cocked their heads....hmmmm, that's not right....why is that not right? That is not FEAR, they talk of Pedo rings and horrible things....and that's not right.....that is calm/disconnected/not fearful...that is not right....

Then the tangled web that was woven was examined...by 20 million eyes...

I could go on but that is all I can do tonight....

All of the above is a story, a imagination, an opinion....PURE speculation.

I love you all....:blowkiss:

Goodnight...

Things I'd like to know right now:
1. Does the DNA from the straw and bottle in Belgium match Madeleine? (Not that I believe it does, but I certainly hope so.)
2. Is it true that the scent detected by the cadaver dog means a body was really in the apartment for at least two hours, and is the PJ certain that nobody else has died in it previously or since?
3. How big was the bloodstain found in the bedroom and what was the pattern- drips, cast off, splatter or the kind you'd find from a small body being thrown against the wall? Could the bloodstains have been caused by something so common as a nosebleed?
4. Are they certain the blood came from Madeleine and not one of the twins?
5. Who is the man they think is a new suspect? He has been reported as both Portuguese and British, and what does he have to do with the case? Why haven't they picked him up? What is his relationship to Robert Murat, and does that mean that RM is still a suspect?
6. Does the man still in the hospital in Switzerland who is part of the Ylenia case have anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance? Has he been questioned? If so, what did they learn?

Anything else?

No, I don't think so. I do not think think that if the McCanns are involved in Maddie's disapearance that they would have taken the risk of involving others. ~snip~ Then the tangled web that was woven was examined...by 20 million eyes...

I could go on but that is all I can do tonight....

All of the above is a story, a imagination, an opinion....PURE speculation.

I love you all....:blowkiss:

Goodnight...

I think it's possible that KM didn't know what had happened right away- not until after the fact. But I do consider that maybe Russell O'Brien is involved- the mystery man who wasn't at the dinner for part of the evening. He may have been the one suggesting a sedative or giving it. He may even have cleaned up after the crime.

6. Does the man still in the hospital in Switzerland who is part of the Ylenia case have anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance? Has he been questioned? If so, what did they learn?

Anything else?

Scratch #6 Cali..the man in the hospital was shot by the perp (because he came upon the crime scene?) and the perp killed himself later. Evidence was found that the perp had contact with the baby girl Ylenia...grrrrrrr.

Connection...the perp (dead) was in the "Algarve" (not necessarily in PDL) at the time Maddie went missing...

the wild geese fly...but where is Ylenia???

Colomom and CaliKid, once again brilliant posts, still so many unanswered questions and new theories that could have happened.

If I were the McCanns and was somehow involved I would want the attention to be taken away from me not be put in the spotlight like they are, but on the other hand keeping in the spotlight to them looks like they are caring parents who really do want their daughter found, it seems like a double edged knife, either of them make sense imo.

I think it's possible that KM didn't know what had happened right away- not until after the fact. But I do consider that maybe Russell O'Brien is involved- the mystery man who wasn't at the dinner for part of the evening. He may have been the one suggesting a sedative or giving it. He may even have cleaned up after the crime.

But...I write a good story don't I???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member