Madeleine McCann found?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to distract from Madeleine, but this article has a little more detail about how LE zeroed in on these guys ( family pictures looked innocent, but were suspicious to trained eyes.) Maybe, somehow in some way, this will lead to clues in MM's disappearance.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/17800543/qld-boys-horror-raised-by-global-pedophile-ring/

"To the untrained eye, the pictures depicted a family outing, but to a network of veteran detectives the snaps triggered grave concern.

“On examination of the drives, they located some of the images – whilst they were not of a nature that would constitute a criminal offence, to the trained eye, and there is a network of investigators across the world who do this on a daily basis, the images were not what you would see as a traditional family snap,’’ said Detective Inspector Jon Rouse, head of Queensland police Taskforce Argos which targets pedophilia.

“The pictures were kind of modeling shots, it looked wrong to us,” said Inspector Rouse in an exclusive interview with Seven News"

Not to distract from Madeleine, but this article has a little more detail about how LE zeroed in on these guys ( family pictures looked innocent, but were suspicious to trained eyes.) Maybe, somehow in some way, this will lead to clues in MM's disappearance.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/17800543/qld-boys-horror-raised-by-global-pedophile-ring/

"To the untrained eye, the pictures depicted a family outing, but to a network of veteran detectives the snaps triggered grave concern.

“On examination of the drives, they located some of the images – whilst they were not of a nature that would constitute a criminal offence, to the trained eye, and there is a network of investigators across the world who do this on a daily basis, the images were not what you would see as a traditional family snap,’’ said Detective Inspector Jon Rouse, head of Queensland police Taskforce Argos which targets pedophilia.

“The pictures were kind of modeling shots, it looked wrong to us,” said Inspector Rouse in an exclusive interview with Seven News"

Going to see if any other rings are connected with this "Boy Lovers Network" in reports. Maybe there is a "girl lovers network" or "child lovers networks" (puke!) that abducted and trafficked Madeline.

Maybe this Raymond Hewlett had abducted her and distributed her? (again, puke!)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...was-snatched-by-paedophile-ring-to-order.html

"British police were told that Madeleine McCann was snatched by an international paedophile ring which photographed her three days before she vanished, police files have disclosed.

According to an email sent by the Metropolitan Police a child abduction ring based in Belgium placed an order for a "young girl".

Three-year-old Madeleine was spotted while on holiday in Portugal by someone connected to the gang who took a picture of her." (continues....)

WOW!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...was-snatched-by-paedophile-ring-to-order.html

"British police were told that Madeleine McCann was snatched by an international paedophile ring which photographed her three days before she vanished, police files have disclosed.

According to an email sent by the Metropolitan Police a child abduction ring based in Belgium placed an order for a "young girl".

Three-year-old Madeleine was spotted while on holiday in Portugal by someone connected to the gang who took a picture of her." (continues....)

WOW!

I was kind of confused by the dates in the article until I realized it was from 2008

Although I know this is good news, I'm afraid that, if she is alive, this will cause the perps to get rid of her as quick as possible....:(

Well if they have 38 people of interest they are wanting to question, I'm betting they probably made sure to have surveillance/secure the location of Maddie before confronting the 38. IMO.

I'm hoping they would do that.

It might be a case of an intricate SAR situation. IMO

Also they probably have been following whoever has Maddie now and let their rope out a bit in order to catch bigger fish. IMO

I'd like to think they've already got the creeps in their sights. Praying at least.

Although I know this is good news, I'm afraid that, if she is alive, this will cause the perps to get rid of her as quick as possible....:(

My thoughts too.......

Prayers for Madeline

:please:

I would like to be more optimistic but I think if they had any idea where Madeleine could be they would be talking to the press only after the operation Rescue is finished, she's safe and the pervs in custody.

Scotland Yard targets 12 British suspects in new investigation into disappearance of Madeleine McCann as top detectives says there is no evidence to suggest she is dead

Arrests could be made within weeks by detectives probing 38 suspects
Officers preparing to swoop on individuals 'scattered across Europe'
Includes a dozen British nationals visiting or living in Algarve in 2007

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...suspects-new-investigation.html#ixzz2Y9narFKz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If they can get some pedophiles off the street that is great but I really do not think that giving them advance warning is smart. Now any perv who lived in Algarve in 2007 will know to expect a visit from LE and get rid of all the incriminating evidence before they scarper. To properly swoop you should take them by surprise when they least expect, then you could at least catch them with child *advertiser censored* or something even if they don't know anything about Madeleine.

If it was a pedophile ring there could be many suspects I guess but otherwise having 38 suspects mostly sounds like they don't have a clue who did it, beyond verifying that there were many individuals in Algarve in 2007.

Edited because I made assumptions but the article is not explicit that all the suspects are known pedophiles.

Rumour has been circulating about this for weeks, which makes me suspect that the police are further on than we think. But that is pure speculation on my part

Hope so. It just seems to me that usually we hear about major successful international pedophile ring stings only after they've done the arrests and not at the stage when they're just planning to haul in a number of people, maybe.

Giving a "heads up" to to the pedophile or adoption rings must have been a well calculated action of the LE involved.imo.
Maybe now LE waits for someone to make a bold move, hop a plane, empty a bank account or move residence and bang, they get 'em.
Hope so anyway !

But if they really think Madeleine could be alive they wouldn't want to risk the bold move involving eliminating Madeleine.

I think Scotland Yard already know who they are after. But they hardly likely to say that they just want one or two people. Possibly this person or people are already being watched. Madeleine could well not be with them anymore, but passed on to someone else.
I will go on hoping.

I think Scotland Yard already know who they are after. But they hardly likely to say that they just want one or two people. Possibly this person or people are already being watched. Madeleine could well not be with them anymore, but passed on to someone else.
I will go on hoping.

Yeah, I think we all hope.

But the thing is (IMO), that the list of suspects is defined so vaguely and broadly (a number of people from Britain, Portugal and other nationalities, some of whom were in Portugal in 2007) that it does not exclude anyone so everybody who has Madeleine now can get scared and get rid of her, regardless of whether they kidnapped her themselves or got her from the musical kidnapped children game.

Yeah, I think we all hope.

But the thing is (IMO), that the list of suspects is defined so vaguely and broadly (a number of people from Britain, Portugal and other nationalities, some of whom were in Portugal in 2007) that it does not exclude anyone so everybody who has Madeleine now can get scared and get rid of her, regardless of whether they kidnapped her themselves or got her from the musical kidnapped children game.

If they have had Madeleine for six years then getting rid of her is not going to be that easy for more reasons than one. And they certainly won't be able to eradicate all trace of her from their lives.
Abducting a child is bad enough, but disposing of her is an entirely different ball game. They would do better to leave her alive somewhere and then attempt to disappear. They seem to have been quite good at that so far.

Are they? We don't know who the suspects are so how can we tell that they are good at disappearing? No one said that the suspects are fugitives or hiding.

I think it depends on where she's been all this time.... If someone was known to live with and take care of a girl and openly frequented public places with her and has a lot of witnesses who can later testify that they saw Madeleine with him they might find it hard to explain why she suddenly disappeared and it might be better to try their luck leaving her alive and disappearing. And if it's some kind of an illegal but well-meaning adoption scenario then they might be too attached to her to hurt her.

But if a pedophile ring secretly kept a kidnapped child in a cellar of a vacant house or something then we are talking about very bad people and I don't believe that we can count on them to have any scruples or to leave her alive and able to give a witness statement. Setting the house on fire would take care of a lot of trace evidence. And whatever happened to Madeleine very likely wouldn't be the only crime they ever did so they would have a lot at stake covering things up.

Anyway, I can't believe that the police would wait so long to just watch people and keep surveillance and fail to rescue her if they had reliable information that these people are currently keeping Madeleine captive.

Are they? We don't know who the suspects are so how can we tell that they are good at disappearing? No one said that the suspects are fugitives or hiding.

I think it depends on where she's been all this time.... If someone was known to live with and take care of a girl and openly frequented public places with her and has a lot of witnesses who can later testify that they saw Madeleine with him they might find it hard to explain why she suddenly disappeared and it might be better to try their luck leaving her alive and disappearing. And if it's some kind of an illegal but well-meaning adoption scenario then they might be too attached to her to hurt her.

But if a pedophile ring secretly kept a kidnapped child in a cellar of a vacant house or something then we are talking about very bad people and I don't believe that we can count on them to have any scruples or to leave her alive and able to give a witness statement. Setting the house on fire would take care of a lot of trace evidence. And whatever happened to Madeleine very likely wouldn't be the only crime they ever did so they would have a lot at stake covering things up.

Anyway, I can't believe that the police would wait so long to just watch people and keep surveillance and fail to rescue her if they had reliable information that these people are currently keeping Madeleine captive.

I just worry that she is in a country that wouldn't cooperate with the investigation. IMO.

If they KNEW for sure who had her they would have swooped in already and taken her. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard