Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see clearer that it is a dog on the sofa now, but not a smaller dog next to the gym ball from the edit.

Smaller one on the right could be in this kind of position, maybe sniffing and the back a little bit more up in the air.

Attachments

• Hund-Dackel-Trockenfutter-Frisst-Fetsaeuren.jpg
    Hund-Dackel-Trockenfutter-Frisst-Fetsaeuren.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
Am I the only one that can’t see a dog here? I can see one laid on the sofa to the left, but I can’t see anything on the floor that resembles a dog

Attachments

• A66513C4-CC11-4E94-96C4-D17D1D94AEA9.jpeg
    A66513C4-CC11-4E94-96C4-D17D1D94AEA9.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 164
Well that is all fine but constitutionally I believe that the way the state announces high conviction in guilt is by charging someone.

Not by doing a media conference where they say he did it but don't charge him

If they are not going to charge, then the language of suspect or person of interest should be used

Otherwise we get into the situation where the state announces people guilty of significant crimes outside of the judicial process.
The fact they have called him a suspect and stated they have good reasons to believe he's a suspect. They haven't declared him guilty.

You are right.
But I have to believe there is a reason they have gone so far beyond just saying, He is our POI so we are appealing for evidence... Now what could the reason be?
There could be several reasons I think.

Maybe they have good reasons to believe there is more to find.

Maybe they want to find her body

They've said they have reason to believe other people may have knowledge of what happened. Maybe they want to get them too.

Maybe they want to link him to other crimes using this one as a starter?

They have him safely locked up there is logic in hanging on I guess

Last edited:
Note the white circle I've added to the 'dog' on the sofa (screen left). This no longer appears to be a dog to me when I lighten it up in the most basic photo edit (increase exposure, reduce contrast).
Don't know whether this has already been mentioned: the "whip" on the yellow cloth is not a whip, but plyers, for a fireplace as in:
proxy-image

Am I the only one that can’t see a dog here? I can see one laid on the sofa to the left, but I can’t see anything on the floor that resembles a dog

IF there is a little dog, than here might be the little sniffer in the red circle.

Back up in the air, head towards the camera, sniffing on the floor. We also have a Dachshund in the family so i know positions they take and i can see some shape, that COULD be one.

Attachments

• 20200707_140938.jpg
    20200707_140938.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 107
No, I cant see it either, Im on pc with 14 inch monitor and all I see is something black with cables coming from it.

Nope. Me either. I'm also on a 5k 27inch monitor, and even when I lighten the photo in editing software, I see no dog on the floor. I'm still skeptical that there is a dog on the couch even! I see the sofa dog, kind of, but if his tail area is what I circled in white, then why does it appear like a double barrel (not literally, just an example of what I see). Literally like this "oo" -- that would be odd for a dog to have in his tail area? But then, I kinda maybe see the legs as someone described above.... I don't know man!

Unfortuneatly i don't recogmize MM in the campervan pictures. To me that would not make sense also. If LE had footage of MM in his van, then they had already enough to interrogate or even charge him. The pic on the surfer beach looks to my like a curtain in the van or maybe a reflection of a rescue ring or somthing like that. Should not be unsual, at a public beach.

I wasn’t referring to the one on the beach, I can’t see anything in that either. I mean the Malaga one & the one dirt track road? I admit it would seem unlikely LE had that kind of evidence & haven’t yet charged him, but I still think it’s possible.

Nope. Me either. I'm also on a 5k 27inch monitor, and even when I lighten the photo in editing software, I see no dog on the floor. I'm still skeptical that there is a dog on the couch even! I see the sofa dog, kind of, but if his tail area is what I circled in white, then why does it appear like a double barrel (not literally, just an example of what I see). Literally like this "oo" -- that would be odd for a dog to have in his tail area? But then, I kinda maybe see the legs as someone described above.... I don't know man!

IMO, your whitened circle resembling the "oo" looks to me like the rear end, showing the rottweilers anus or/and testicles, due to the cropped tail.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200707-142146_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200707-142146_Samsung Internet.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 56

The nose is just inside the circle and it’s right ear is just outside sitting the circle at approx 10-11pm?

Last edited:
I used to get this kind of banding when printing colour photos on my very sh***y Epson printer. Going back to the early 00’s with that, though.

There does seem to be some kind of “whiteness” or blurriness on the photo, highlighted by the red circles. Maybe the photos were taken from a screen, thus accounting for the banding, and the blurriness is thumb prints on said screen? I can see a lot of lines through the blurriness around the mat, as if someone ran a pen nib over the screen through a finger print?

Highlighted the thing in the blue circle because what is it?:confused:

I wonder how much time there was between both photos having been taken? The furniture surrounding the fireplace/the knickknacks on the mantle are very different in both photos which makes me think they’re from two different tenants. One from a photo/still from a video CB had on a storage device, and a more recent photo from LE carrying out searches of his old abodes for comparison?

Thanks for reposting the photos Betty. I’ve zoomed in on the questionable items on the wooden trunk. Does anyone else see a “nipple” top of a baby’s bottle, or something similar behind the remotes, black gloves or sex toys? To me, the black items look like dildos. I’m hoping I’m wrong.

Attachments

• FC37530F-7FE8-4EFB-9B09-7477380461CB.jpeg
    FC37530F-7FE8-4EFB-9B09-7477380461CB.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 197
Has the location of the parked WF already been found? Could be Foral, at the car park of the restaurant:

An investigation by this newspaper has established that Brueckner often stayed at the villa in the village of Foral in 2007 and 2008. He reportedly parked his distinctive Volkswagen Westfalia campervan, ..., in the car park of a nearby restaurant.

29308720-0-image-a-29_1591476886664.jpg

Brueckner is believed to have parked his distinctive VW T3 Westfalia camper van, pictured, outside the property (= outside the property of Villa Bianca).
Could evidence in this house lead police to Madeleine McCann? - Internewscast

I wasn’t referring to the one on the beach, I can’t see anything in that either. I mean the Malaga one & the one dirt track road? I admit it would seem unlikely LE had that kind of evidence & haven’t yet charged him, but I still think it’s possible.

Aah, okay! Sorry, i mistunderstood that. In the "malaga-pic" i see a reflection on the left middle window, that looks to me like a person with longer blond hair, wearing a white shirt and has the sunglasses shoven up on his forehead. Could be CB, looking like on the mugshot of him with longer hair.

I also think there is a Rottweiler type dog on the left, but can’t see the little one. I think I see a computer monitor in the right hand corner with the exercise ball used as a chair? That would make sense that a printer was so close to it.

re: 'dog' 'sofa' photo
i am thinking, folded blanket in front of the fire... for the dog?

what no one appears to have mentioned yet, between the gym ball and the folded blanket. what look like a whole bunch of hairs. which would either be on the lens. or on the print.
Nobody see those? if not hairs, any other explanation?

I also think there is a Rottweiler type dog on the left, but can’t see the little one. I think I see a computer monitor in the right hand corner with the exercise ball used as a chair? That would make sense that a printer was so close to it.

Of course, the little one can also be a dark purse of a lady, with it's holders standing upwards. Very hard to explain. It can truly be everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie