Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is open again.

Very major cleanup was required. Posts have been removed, but too many to provide individual explanation (
victim/parent bashing, general off topic, images with no link, irreparable broken quotes or quoted post was removed, etc).

Please do not bring up all the old discussions unless you can state how you think it relates to this current discussion of CB as suspect #2.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

Do NOT name innocent people (individuals who have not been named by LE as either POI or suspect). If you have to discuss someone other than a victim or a POI/suspect, use initials.

Also stop posting images of random people or children. It is a terrible violation of privacy for people to have their pictures splashed over the internet on a crime sleuthing site.

Sleuth all you want behind the scenes or in private conversations (where you can invite up to 20 members to the convo), but if it's not in MSM, don't bring it to the thread.

IMPORTANT ADMIN REMINDER:

Articles that are behind a paywall cannot be direct quoted. To do so is a copyright infringement.

The whole idea of a subscription is that the content be paid for. Members can provide the link for others who may have a subscription, and can either use the short google hit summary or briefly paraphrase what the content refers to.

Just no direct quoting from the paywalled article itself. There are actually people who get paid to surf the net looking for infringements.

Please report any and all posts that violate copyright law.

Please continue discussion here.

NOTE:

This thread is dedicated specifically to discussion of the German prisoner who has been identified as a suspect in this case. Any hint or discussion of the McCann's having involvement in Madeleine's disappearance is off limits.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please review Websleuths Terms of Service, and specifically The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Posts containing links to FB or other social media accounts that do not belong to either a victim or an officially named POI/suspect are not allowed.

Some posts have been removed but if members are aware of other posts containing the above noted TOS violations, please use the Report feature to let us know so we can remove the post.

As always, members can discuss such things in private conversations (where you can add up to 20 members), but the information is not allowed to be posted on the public threads.

Thank you.

ETA: Typo > "now" was intended to be "not". Big difference there ;)

Great. That's not a common fence. Looks not that place from Streetview Dec. 2009 (vegetation doesn't match), but I think the are is worth exploring.
Yes streetview 2009 shows sandy areas with that fence in background but haven't managed to match the vegetation of VW photo. BTW this is 5 mins walk from the big money villa.

I thought the couple who adopted him had no children.

They may well have adopted them all but he definitely grew up with two other boys. I know his (adoptive) dad died - I didn’t think his (adoptive) mum married again though.

Sorry now realising the posts in that Praia de Gale car park are too short and thin.

Can somebody confirm where we have CB and NM (girlfriend) in the timeline and whether photos of their property have been publicly released?

*Referring to Mitfari. Do we have a residence (image) associated with them circa 2014-2017 in Germany?

Last edited by a moderator:
They may well have adopted them all but he definitely grew up with two other boys. I know his (adoptive) dad died - I didn’t think his (adoptive) mum married again though.
“Another neighbour has told how Christian Brueckner and his brothers had bad reputation in their home town while growing up. ”

Madeleine McCann prime suspect's parents revealed | Daily Mail Online

Somewhere I did read. CBs adoptive mother has no contact with her other sons.I believe to have read that in an article where there is a picture of her feeding stray cats.

Here it is..’'She does not have any contact with anyone, any relatives, and she hasn't seen Christian or her other two boys for years now.’
Pictured: Adoptive mother of Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner | Daily Mail Online

The villa from where the 100k was reportedly stolen has been reported today as in Praia de Gale.
Remarkably back to 2014 it was reported there were sex attacks in Praia de Gale area.
"five in Carvoeiro between 2004 and 2006 and nine in Praia de Gale, Vale de Parra, and Sao Rafeal (Albuferia district) between 2004 and 2008."
Madeleine McCann: police now know of nine assaults on British girls in Algarve

Remarkably back to 2014 it was reported there were sex attacks in Praia de Gale area.
"five in Carvoeiro between 2004 and 2006 and nine in Praia de Gale, Vale de Parra, and Sao Rafeal (Albuferia district) between 2004 and 2008."
Madeleine McCann: police now know of nine assaults on British girls in Algarve

Hmm...

“In the previous appeal, the suspect was described as a tanned, dark-haired man who spoke English slowly. He had a foreign accent and possibly slurred speech, had unkempt hair and was unshaven. Witnesses also said he smelled strange, and some said he had a pot belly.”

Sounds like someone who’s drunk with English as a second language. We know he had an alcohol problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
who says this? AB, someone in Braunschweig or was someone said in court?

'He was very engaging, dominant and sociable, he seemed like a hopeless dreamer who always had big plans,'says one companion. 'I knew he was up to no good. Drugs and such. But I had no idea that he had sexually abused children.'
'The man says it was no secret that the police were always after him. One former girlfriend had regularly called the police because Brueckner had allegedly beaten her.
'It was conspicuous that he had boasted about a sudden financial windfall after he returned from Portugal in 2007. Friends remember him telling them that he had found cash in a pile of clothes, large sums of money, after breaking into a home in the Algarve.
'In addition to a mobile home, he also used the money to buy a derelict factory property in the state of Saxony-Anhalt.

who says this? AB, someone in Braunschweig or was someone said in court?

'He was very engaging, dominant and sociable, he seemed like a hopeless dreamer who always had big plans,'says one companion. 'I knew he was up to no good. Drugs and such. But I had no idea that he had sexually abused children.'
'The man says it was no secret that the police were always after him. One former girlfriend had regularly called the police because Brueckner had allegedly beaten her.
'It was conspicuous that he had boasted about a sudden financial windfall after he returned from Portugal in 2007. Friends remember him telling them that he had found cash in a pile of clothes, large sums of money, after breaking into a home in the Algarve.
'In addition to a mobile home, he also used the money to buy a derelict factory property in the state of Saxony-Anhalt.
Possibly it's the same 100k euros? Maybe after taking it home to the villa, the 2 women hid it under a pile of clothes?

Even 2nd hand it's not that cheap and not a common car for a 28YO.

It's an XJ40 - CB's looks to be early 90s - maybe 1993 give or take a year.
2nd hand back then would have been only a couple of grand. Not a car a 28yr old would perhaps chose, no, but cheap never the less.

Roman, a rich German who paid Foral's rents, was in Germany at the time NF and CB lived at Foral. He returned in December to find upwards of 50.000€ in expensive things and new furniture in their home NF couldn't justify to him. He filed divorce at the time (or shortly thereafter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa