Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post lands at random and addresses some posts that were removed yesterday and some questions relating to a list of names/initials.

Please do not discuss any tips that are being or have been sent in to law enforcement. The whole world can read here and WS is not in the business of tipping criminals off to what is taking place in an investigation.

Soliciting or discussing private messaging is not allowed on the thread. If you want to PM with someone, just do it without announcing it on the thread.

Remember that ALL images require a link to the approved source. It is a violation of copyright law not to give credit to the source of their work.

Rude, personalizing attacks on other members are absolutely not allowed and will result in temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

It is okay to develop a list of initials/names for major case players and other individuals who may have been named in Mainstream Media or by LE in relation to the case. For individuals that have not been named in this case, it is advisable to use initials only and a description of how they may be related to the case without using their names on the list.

Click here for an example of a list that was done in another case to give an idea.

We then link it in the Opening Post and it will get carried forward in each subsequent thread that is opened. If new names come up, just Report on the post and Moderators will make revisions for you.

Any questions, please private message a Mod or Admin rather than posting them on the thread and taking the focus off the actual case.

Thanks.

You've misread my post, I wasn't talking about the MT sighting, i said that was in late May/early June. I was talking about the DF sighting of the campervan in Foral. He stated he met CB while visiting his daughtet NF and that this was a few months before MM went missing. Link below.

Christian Brueckner boasted he could 'transport kids' in campervan
Yeah but IMO DF more interested in being quoted in the papers, to have his moment, maybe even got some money for speaking to them. JMO not convinced how much truth is in his statements

Last edited:
Yeah but IMO DF more interested in being quoted in the papers, to have his moment, maybe even got some money for speaking to them. JMO not convinced how much truth is in his statements
Yeah I wouldn't bet my house on them being totally factual. I don't necessarily think he's lying about the van but possibly mis-remembering timelines, being mis-quoted or mis-understood. It may not even be the Allegro he was talking about as we mentioned earlier. CB traded vehicles and had a different one for each day of the week by the sounds of it, could be another van he saw.

JMO but I think it's more likely the Allegro motorhome was picked up somewhere in Germany. In the piece by DF he says the vehicle had Hannover licence plates on it when he saw it. Due to the way licence plates are used and registered in Germany, it means either the previous owner was a resident of Hannover, or CB had it registered under some Hannover address when he bought it. Later pictures seen of the vehicle show it with Augsburg plates, most likely re-registered when he moved back to that area. Although, saying that, it wouldn't surprise me if he picked it up with through his German pal BP either.

I personally don't think CB went to the Dragon festival in the March IMO. I don't see why MT wouldn't have just said so if he had. He implies he left CB back in Portugal and didn't see him again until late May/early June.
I have watched every youtube vid of the Dragon festival in 2007 and 8, few could have been MT, but no sign of CB, I don't think he went.

Yes this from the article looks that way I think......"From what we hear from sources within the investigation, within politics, this is not the whole story that we've heard yet. This is part of a pressure game to make him give things up or get other people involved in this [case]."

“According to the McCanns' lawyer Rogerio Alves, a 15-year statute of limitations for prosecutions in Portugal means that police only have 22 more months left.”

This statement stood out in the article, I was sure K & G came out and said they no longer had a lawyer on their payroll, or something similar ?

I read that Mr Alves is working pro bono.

I have wondered whether the motorhome DF described was the same as the one MT saw too. The fact he said he saw it a few months before MM went missing is odd. The vehicle was not included in the appeal alongside the VW and Jag, you'd think it would have been if that was the case?

German LE have already got the vehicle in their posession and I'm sure they know exactly where it came from prior to CB.
Maddie McCann investigators want to trace movements in Spain of Winnebago motor home German suspect Christian Brueckner owned - Olive Press News Spain

No major new revelations from the ITV documentary tonight but there were a few interesting things I picked up on that elaborated on previous bits we've heard about. The main things I took from it were:

- HCW stated the 2013 call following the XY programme appeal contained "concrete" (yes, that word again) evidence about CB's involvement but not enough to start a full investigation.

- There were several people who heard CB's bar confession about MM in 2017. One person who overheard it was the one who initially reported it to LE.

- The rape prosecution of the 72yr old victim in 2018 was as a direct result of the MM investigation German LE instigated in 2017. In the process of interviewing CB's associates in relation to MM, some mentioned a video they had witnessed of the 72-year-old.

- In the process of their investigation, German LE discovered a phone number CB was known to have used in 2007. They then cross-checked the data dump from the PDL mast and found a match.

I have watched every youtube vid of the Dragon festival in 2007 and 8, few could have been MT, but no sign of CB, I don't think he went.
I watched it sometimes ago and I thought I found CB, I posted it here but I am not sure it was really him
0:46 0:47 dark glasses

Last edited:
Nothing new in the doc.Nothing regarding nf,nothing on vehicles..no new pics..what was the point in this?,only reason would be if there was going to be a breakthrough and that isn't sounding likely by the tone of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288