Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, just looking at the photos of the tents I do think like previous posters they look like toilets, maybe male and female. Let’s not forget that this search is being undertaken under the shadow of CV19, they will have had to spend time conducting risk assessments for personnel involvement and put in place extra precautionary measures to reduce risk for staff of contracting the virus from each other

Yes, could be toilets, or could be observation tents, but then why would they pitch them 400 meters away? The police van looks like it has some kind of scanning equipment on the roof:

Tents.jpg Tents_Location.jpg

S
Also, just looking at the photos of the tents I do think like previous posters they look like toilets, maybe male and female. Let’s not forget that this search is being undertaken under the shadow of CV19, they will have had to spend time conducting risk assessments for personnel involvement and put in place extra precautionary measures to reduce risk for staff of contracting the virus from each other
Somewhere for divers to change?

Can anyone in the know confirm why a prison van might be there for any normal, routine reason? Or does it likely indicate that a prisoner has been brought to the scene?

This is a way out there idea, I'm very tired and it's very late, but now that we know they are searching for a tunnel, what if the prisoner van wasn't bringing anyone to the scene, but was there in case they found someone in a tunnel that they needed to safely and privately take away from the scene? (it's okay, I'm going to bed now) :D

Yes, could be toilets, or could be observation tents, but then why would they pitch them 400 meters away? The police van looks like it has some kind of scanning equipment on the roof:

View attachment 257434 View attachment 257435

View attachment 257434 View attachment 257435

Perhaps it's video equipment and that is the surveillance vehicle with the monitors?
Maybe they are filming everything they uncover at the scene?

Attachments

• roadside-b.jpg
    roadside-b.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 39
Seelze, where they are digging is only around 8k from where Monika P's body parts were discovered under the Legion Bridge in Hanover in 2010.
This may have already been mentioned today.
This is V interesting regarding her murder, especially the profile.

►Lived (at least at that time) alone.
►Has access to drugs (cocaine).
►Special access to the Legion Bridge.
►Pragmatic thinking, psychologically stable.
►Craft-oriented (close to metalwork).
►Physically able to carry heavy loads.
►Has combined apartment/workshop and/or gazebo.
► There are dogs and cats nearby.

Good details about the case in link below.

The Search for the Strückelmörder Continues in Hannover - CRIME AND POWER

Yes, just 3.1 miles away from the witness sighting of the suspect dragging the body parts in 2 blue bags on sleds. Coincidence?

Monika_P_Distance.jpg

This is a way out there idea, I'm very tired and it's very late, but now that we know they are searching for a tunnel, what if the prisoner van wasn't bringing anyone to the scene, but was there in case they found someone in a tunnel that they needed to safely and privately take away from the scene? (it's okay, I'm going to bed now) :D
Yeah, i think that's best lol. That's a pretty far out theory. Very cool if it was true though, i'd watch that movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes