Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I want for CB living/staying places to be searched as much as possible. And I wish that nothing is found and I wish that he didn't kill/abduct any child despite his other abuse crimes.

And I don't like CB at all and I don't have "simpaty" for him and I do hope that he does rot in jail for the rape crimes that he have done but i wouldn't want for him to had gone further by capturing a little girl and using her for days as he stated (at least that's what in the media) only to kill her later.

Rather have him searched and cleared than guilty of an horrible crime. If he is "cleared" all other possibilities are still at stake including "acidental death" with cover up or even any other sort of death that was fast and painless.

Does Wolfenbüttel has Wi-Fi?

At this point I want for CB living/staying places to be searched as much as possible. And I wish that nothing is found and I wish that he didn't kill/abduct any child despite his other abuse crimes.

And I don't like CB at all and I don't have "simpaty" for him and I do hope that he does rot in jail for the rape crimes that he have done but i wouldn't want for him to had gone further by capturing a little girl and using her for days as he stated (at least that's what in the media) only to kill her later.

Rather have him searched and cleared than guilty of an horrible crime. If he is "cleared" all other possibilities are still at stake including "acidental death" with cover up or even any other sort of death that was fast and painless.
Shouldn't we all just be wishing for the actual truth to be found?

I don't have anything against the MCCANNS neither i do have any clue about what happened to Madeleine but my way of thinking is a bitter different then the way of thinking of the majority of people.

When i'm dealing with a missing children case (and i'm starting to review another cold case not Madeleine related) i do care for the missing girl in the first place so for me the worst case is always prolonged pain.

I did read several stuff about the Madeleine case over the years and I do live in Portugal so I was "forced" by the media to know the case as on the time all that people talked about was Madeleine case and when that "idea" of Madeleine dying in the appartment from over-dose of medicine came along even if strong PRO-MCCANN people would consider that horrible I can tell you that if it were a child that i were to care for i would rather have her dying from an over-dose of medicine without pain and in her bed rather than something like Alesha MacPhail case or even worse (keeping the child for days in pain).

Assuming that CB would actualy go to the "extreme" of capturing a little girl and "use it for days" as expressed on the media and assuming that "using" is related to torture/rape then yes, i want him to be 100% "clean" without margin of doubth from all of that because if police can reach the conclusion that he didn't commit that sort of crime then it will mean that the victims/children/little girls that he his investigated over for possible link to the crime might still have died of other causes.

If CB is found to be guilty then it's over. If police can search CB as extensively as possible and if police can't find nothing that links him to that sort of crimes then I will sleep better,

CB is a guy that did had several secret basements so he have the means to capture a child there for his own pleasure. If those places are searched and nothing is found and if all media of CB is searched and all that is found is other kind of abuses I guess that it's "positive" in the way that we discard a "monster" from our case. Goes without saying that we can't discard "all monsters" and someone else might have done the same sort of torture/rape to the child we care but at least other possibilities are still on the table while if CB is "guilty" those possibilities are gone.

CB did film the acts of abuse/rapes. Most likely if he were to keep a girl to make her suffer he would film her for sure to keep the videos/images for future use (even if he wouldn't share that he would want to have that fort sure).

If the police does get the USB sticks and memory cards and if they do a proper job of analyzing them if they can't find traces of "missing girls" there we should be more relaxed. Same as if they can't find DNA traces of those girls in the places where he would be most likely abusing them and keeping them captive.

Now I would pick up those USB sticks and memory cards and i would do a sector by sector image of them meaning LBA copy to a image file. Then i would run "raw recovery" on the image file for signature of video and images. That would provide me even with deleted files as long as not over-written.

Then i would do a chip-off on that media, meaning un-solder the NAND chips and use something like Rusolut Visual NAND Reconstructor or PC-3000 for flash and I would recover the data on the memory chips directly even if they were deleted and the controller of the USB pen no longer sends the data to the host PC. From the results i would diferenciate the data.

There is a huge amount of child *advertiser censored* on the net/darkweb/whatever and most of that is known to LE as it's available for directly download for free on known places. Police would only need now to see the images/videos recovered from the pen drives and see if the abused girls on that media are the girls that were abused on the already-known abuse cases / existing child *advertiser censored* or if it's "new content". If it's new content CB it's a "producer" of Child *advertiser censored*.

If what he does have on the pens/cards are mainly existing child *advertiser censored* and the ones that are "produced" are only the ones regarding the rape of the old woman and the "abuses" to the child in the park / daughter of his "girlfriend", whatever and if there are NO CONTENT regarding missing children no where to be found i would say that it's very unlikely that the guy - CB - do indeed commited the abductions. Reasoning is that again - he would be "documenting" the abuses for future use.

So you want everywhere to be searched, nothing found and for CB to be innocent.
You want MM not to have gone through any awful ordeal.
You're still open to 'accidental death' with cover up.
Reading between the lines, I think I see where you're coming from.

Shouldn't we all just be wishing for the actual truth to be found?

Sure ! But shouldn't we all be wishing as well for that actual truth not be "horrible" ? So yes ... if CB is the actual killer by all means let's hope that he is charged and that the case can be closed. But if he is not at least there is still "hope" that something less brutal did happen, right ?

Sure ! But shouldn't we all be wishing as well for that actual truth not be "horrible" ? So yes ... if CB is the actual killer by all means let's hope that he is charged and that the case can be closed. But if he is not at least there is still "hope" that something less brutal did happen, right ?

Are you afraid of a possible, horrible truth?

Something less brutal like what? By whom?

So you want everywhere to be searched, nothing found and for CB to be innocent.
You want MM not to have gone through any awful ordeal.
You're still open to 'accidental death' with cover up.
Reading between the lines, I think I see where you're coming from.

I just wish that CB is really innocent from the crime of MURDER. Not "only" for Madeleine. CB might be "linked" to many other cases including the murderer of at least one adult female, not to mention that he "might" be linked to other children that went missing so yes i do wish that he is innocent.

I'm not saying that wish that nothing is found because he is guilty and hide well his tracks, what i'm saying is that i want him to be innocent as that would be "better" for the possible victims. If he is indeed cleared with 100% sure then other possibilities still exist, not only for Madeleine.

You can hope for that, sure. But the truth is the truth, whatever happened, happened. My only wish is that we find out that truth, however terrible it may be.

IF CB did kill Madeleine then he could have killed many other girls (or even boys for that matter) as well.

It's NOT just for Madeleine. I'm NOT insinuating anything related to the Madeleine MCCANN.

I'm WISHING that CB didn't capture/torture/murder ANY little girl for days.

I just wish that CB is really innocent from the crime of MURDER. Not "only" for Madeleine. CB might be "linked" to many other cases including the murderer of at least one adult female, not to mention that he "might" be linked to other children that went missing so yes i do wish that he is innocent.

I'm not saying that wish that nothing is found because he is guilty and hide well his tracks, what i'm saying is that i want him to be innocent as that would be "better" for the possible victims. If he is indeed cleared with 100% sure then other possibilities still exist, not only for Madeleine.

Thanks for your opinion, of course! Do you have a theory, what happened on may the 3rd? I would assume, lots of us would like to know about.

So just to clarify, you hope MM did not have to have endure a terrible ordeal at the hands of a perverted paedo before she died rather than another type of death may have been a 'kinder' death?

I'M NOT saying "something like accident caused by parents/friends/etc"

I see what you are trying to say,
you are trying to see what is my take on the Madeleine case and by that you are trying to see if i believe that the parents of Madeleine are "guilty". NO, I'M NOT SAYING THAT and i don't have a "guess" or idea about what did happen to Madeleine.

I'm even posting on CB mainly because of other cases. I'm talking in general.

CB "might" be linked to other cases. Assuming that he did killed Madeleine on a brutal way most likely he could have killed other girls in the same way.

IF he is CLEARED for SURE then there is still other paths for OTHER MISSING GIRLS as well.

Thanks for your opinion, of course! Do you have a theory, what happened on may the 3rd? I would assume, lots of us would like to know about.

Sorry, I don't. I don't have a clue. Honestly. It could have been many things. I didn't exclude many possibilities so .... i honestly don't have a clue.

I don't have anything against the MCCANNS neither i do have any clue about what happened to Madeleine but my way of thinking is a bitter different then the way of thinking of the majority of people.

When i'm dealing with a missing children case (and i'm starting to review another cold case not Madeleine related) i do care for the missing girl in the first place so for me the worst case is always prolonged pain.

I did read several stuff about the Madeleine case over the years and I do live in Portugal so I was "forced" by the media to know the case as on the time all that people talked about was Madeleine case and when that "idea" of Madeleine dying in the appartment from over-dose of medicine came along even if strong PRO-MCCANN people would consider that horrible I can tell you that if it were a child that i were to care for i would rather have her dying from an over-dose of medicine without pain and in her bed rather than something like Alesha MacPhail case or even worse (keeping the child for days in pain).

Assuming that CB would actualy go to the "extreme" of capturing a little girl and "use it for days" as expressed on the media and assuming that "using" is related to torture/rape then yes, i want him to be 100% "clean" without margin of doubth from all of that because if police can reach the conclusion that he didn't commit that sort of crime then it will mean that the victims/children/little girls that he his investigated over for possible link to the crime might still have died of other causes.

If CB is found to be guilty then it's over. If police can search CB as extensively as possible and if police can't find nothing that links him to that sort of crimes then I will sleep better,

CB is a guy that did had several secret basements so he have the means to capture a child there for his own pleasure. If those places are searched and nothing is found and if all media of CB is searched and all that is found is other kind of abuses I guess that it's "positive" in the way that we discard a "monster" from our case. Goes without saying that we can't discard "all monsters" and someone else might have done the same sort of torture/rape to the child we care but at least other possibilities are still on the table while if CB is "guilty" those possibilities are gone.

CB did film the acts of abuse/rapes. Most likely if he were to keep a girl to make her suffer he would film her for sure to keep the videos/images for future use (even if he wouldn't share that he would want to have that fort sure).

If the police does get the USB sticks and memory cards and if they do a proper job of analyzing them if they can't find traces of "missing girls" there we should be more relaxed. Same as if they can't find DNA traces of those girls in the places where he would be most likely abusing them and keeping them captive.

Now I would pick up those USB sticks and memory cards and i would do a sector by sector image of them meaning LBA copy to a image file. Then i would run "raw recovery" on the image file for signature of video and images. That would provide me even with deleted files as long as not over-written.

Then i would do a chip-off on that media, meaning un-solder the NAND chips and use something like Rusolut Visual NAND Reconstructor or PC-3000 for flash and I would recover the data on the memory chips directly even if they were deleted and the controller of the USB pen no longer sends the data to the host PC. From the results i would diferenciate the data.

There is a huge amount of child *advertiser censored* on the net/darkweb/whatever and most of that is known to LE as it's available for directly download for free on known places. Police would only need now to see the images/videos recovered from the pen drives and see if the abused girls on that media are the girls that were abused on the already-known abuse cases / existing child *advertiser censored* or if it's "new content". If it's new content CB it's a "producer" of Child *advertiser censored*.

If what he does have on the pens/cards are mainly existing child *advertiser censored* and the ones that are "produced" are only the ones regarding the rape of the old woman and the "abuses" to the child in the park / daughter of his "girlfriend", whatever and if there are NO CONTENT regarding missing children no where to be found i would say that it's very unlikely that the guy - CB - do indeed commited the abductions. Reasoning is that again - he would be "documenting" the abuses for future use.

"If CB is found to be guilty then it's over. If police can search CB as extensively as possible and if police can't find nothing that links him to that sort of crimes then I will sleep better,"

Would be great if you would go into a little bit more detail, would you please?

So just to clarify, you hope MM did not have to have endure a terrible ordeal at the hands of a perverted paedo before she died rather than another type of death may have been a 'kinder' death?

Yes. I would rather wish for a "kinder death" if there are no hopes for her to be alive.

If the "chance" for her (or any other little girl for that matter) to be alive (captive) is no longer possible than yes, i wish that she did die of a very fast painless death.

If people are 100% sure that a little girl was captured by a pedo killer and if people are 100% that no other option is available then a for me it's way better to die very fast and painless rather then suffering allot just to die many time later.

One thing is if a little girl is captive / captured and can still be recovered alive.

If that is not possible i think it would be rather "better" for the little girl to have died for example while the abductor was trying to take the child, etc ...

I'M NOT saying "something like accident caused by parents/friends/etc"

I see what you are trying to say,
you are trying to see what is my take on the Madeleine case and by that you are trying to see if i believe that the parents of Madeleine are "guilty". NO, I'M NOT SAYING THAT and i don't have a "guess" or idea about what did happen to Madeleine.

I'm even posting on CB mainly because of other cases. I'm talking in general.

CB "might" be linked to other cases. Assuming that he did killed Madeleine on a brutal way most likely he could have killed other girls in the same way.

IF he is CLEARED for SURE then there is still other paths for OTHER MISSING GIRLS as well.

I wasn't trying to say that.
Sorry, but we all tend to throw theories around on the threads, so your posting style is a little different.
I was just trying to understand your p.o.v and can now see that it comes from a more 'emotional' and 'wishful' standpoint and is more 'victim' focused.

"If CB is found to be guilty then it's over. If police can search CB as extensively as possible and if police can't find nothing that links him to that sort of crimes then I will sleep better,"

Would be great if you would go to a little bit more detail, would you?

Already explained.

CB kept images/videos of victims. Aparently he liked to keep those. Most likely he would have abused the victims on his auto-van or abandoned places with secret basements. If nothing is found then most likely CB didn't commit the killing/abuses that he stated he wanted to do (abuse "something small" for days, etc....)

Idea is if CB is guilty you have the possible dead possible. If CB is not guilty you have have better death options.

Kind of "stupid" that i'm saying this thing this way. Death is always Death but if you care for someone you rather have that person dying without suffering or at least with minimal suffering. Simple as that.

I just don't want for CB (or any other person for that matter) to have captured and hold Madeleine (or any other missing little girl for that matter) and "used her" for days.

If a missing girl was killed by a pedo it would be less painfull other "possibilities" like dying while fighting the pedo or even during transportation.

I wasn't trying to say that.
Sorry, but we all tend to throw theories around on the threads, so your posting style is a little different.
I was just trying to understand your p.o.v and can now see that it comes from a more 'emotional' and 'wishful' standpoint and is more 'victim' focused.

No problem.

At any rate sooner or later we will figure out if CB is charged or not so it's just a question of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans