Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when I Google panikspatz66 in the UK, FS Facebook profile comes up, (I've mentioned before) and I've said it's weird before too

I also found myself on FB with name FS...is a long list of all the FS’s though...

I did post a Blue Bedford that was at the March 2006 Dragon Festival, the actual image of the arrest excluded the image I posted as being the same van.

Ahh, well someone put pictures on about that arrest, don't know who

(...)

According to this, i find it VERY interesting, that CB did paedo-chats under the known nickname "WahnsinnderHolger". I would like to know, in what year the conversation with "panikspatz66" took place and i wonder, if CB maybe admired that Holger E....?!

EVEN if Holger E. was indeed the one who killed PK (and not ulvi/manuel) - and this could be quite possible as they knew each other, etc - it's still a LONG WAY for CB to have any link to this case even if he were to knew and admire Holger E somehow...

Is there any reference that CB did know Holger E in real life ? Maybe he did "knew" him from news/TV as PK was German and CB did born on the place from where she went missing.

A little bit like when CB did state that it's easy to make a body disapear becaus pigs can eat human flesh as well, this most likley is a reference to JC case. He was on Portugal by that time so he must have listened to the story on TV, etc ...

When he did chose the nickname for the chat he might have chosen Holger because he did admire him as posted here ? Even so I don't think they would have a "direct link" or were in contact with each other.

Yes, there is a picture of Holger E. and PK. He was known to the family of PK and even had pictures of her at home and in his cell.

And as i quoted before, the term "WahnsinnderHolger" shouldn't be translated as "Holgermadness". That makes no sense. In german the word "Wahnsinn" is either common use for expressing some enthusiasm. So the phrase and nickname make more sense as "Great guy that Holger"!
Has Holger ever been charged for abusing and/or killing PK?
There have been other suspects too:
Manuel S.
Ulvi K.
(Who by the way had had an underage gay relationship together: S. hatte damals keine Freundin. Und er hatte in seiner Jugend ein sexuelles Verhältnis mit Ulvi K. Sexuellen Kontakt soll er nur zu einer Frau bei einem Bordellbesuch an seinem 18. Geburtstag gehabt haben.)

Lichtenberg: Fall Peggy wird geschlossen: keine neue Anklage - Frankenpost

Has Holger ever been charged for abusing and/or killing PK?
There have been other suspects too:
Manuel S.
Ulvi K.
(Who by the way had had an underage gay relationship together: S. hatte damals keine Freundin. Und er hatte in seiner Jugend ein sexuelles Verhältnis mit Ulvi K. Sexuellen Kontakt soll er nur zu einer Frau bei einem Bordellbesuch an seinem 18. Geburtstag gehabt haben.)

Lichtenberg: Fall Peggy wird geschlossen: keine neue Anklage - Frankenpost

Holger E. has been ruled out, due to discussable reasons. The investigations have been closed last year, without results.

Holger E. has been ruled out, due to discussable reasons. The investigations have been closed last year, without results.

I think i did read about it but i didn't follow the PK case in big detail,

At any rate it could be that Holger was a pedo obcessed with PK and when someone else did abuse/killed her Holger who knew her as well and was obcessed with her as well "wished" that himself would be the one to make that crime ?

OR ... it might be that he was the one that really did the crime, as the PK investigation was really VERY BAD !!!

At some point they even have DNA contamination from the neo-nazi guy, etc ...

I haven't linked CB to the PK case.

Yes, I know.

With the internet, the news, the darkweb and all of those pedo-chats and forums it's quite possible that CB did knew Holger E. Even if they were not in contact and it could be quite easy and possible for them to talk on the net on the past, etc it's still possible that CB did know about Holger E from the local German news and it's possible that back in 2013 he did admire Holger. It's quite "fair" and possible statment. I have don't have any issue/problem with what you did write and I agree with you and with the other comments on this.

"Conscious lies and insinuations"
The journalist tried to elicit statements about the Maddie McCann case through conscious lies and allegations in Facebook chat with the witness. "The witness was not only deceived about the identity of his chat partner, the relationship between the supposed acquaintance and the witness was also exploited." To bring revocation of previous information ".
According to Wolters, the reporter did not commit a criminal offense. Police and prosecutors investigators, on the other hand, would be prohibited from doing this. The result: information obtained through targeted deception may not be used as evidence in court.

Fall Maddie: Reporter horcht Zeugen unter falschem Namen aus - Braunschweiger Zeitung

THIS for me is VERY INTERESTING !

I think this was posted to keep the case on the news without adding further information.

FOR ME (and in PT law) that same reporter would have commited SEVERAL criminal offenses, not just one ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288