Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't BKA be more specific regarding the location of the other caller?
'Not in the area'.................
Does that mean it could have been another Portuguese number calling from anywhere in Europe or beyond?

Maybe they do not want to?! I have no idea!

Maybe they have an idea, but need another confirmation of it?

Madeleine McCann suspect received calls near holiday flat on night she vanished

Regarding the phone no. that BKA said believe called CB on 3rd May...
+351 916 510 683
attached article says caller was " not in area "...of OC...does anyone on here know of any intel regarding actual location of the caller at time of the call ?
Just curious about that...I've always assumed that police would be able to know that with their access to phone records etc...but perhaps not..?Or if BKA do know this already is interesting that they would not release that info..

The 'Northern' suggestion looked like it sprung from DS.

Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #4

Maybe they do not want to?! I have no idea!

Maybe they have an idea, but need another confirmation of it?

Is interesting if the police " would not want this to be known "...as one would tend to think if location / area of caller was known and made public it could help with their enquiries and getting useful info from the public etc.
Makes one think that perhaps the BKA know full well already who made the call..or at least a strong suspicion which is presently too sensitive for general knowledge...

Last edited:
Is interesting if the police " would not want this to be known "...as one would tend to think if location / area of caller was known and made public it could help with their enquiries and getting useful info from the public etc.
Makes one think that perhaps the BKA know full well already who made the call .

I must say I did mull that over when I re-listed to the AU Podcast last night.
HCW places CB 'in the Ocean Club area', or 'the Ocean club mast' he had no interest in explaining how they have done that, he sounded dismissive when asked to explain the masts etc.
He would know full well that 1000's of sleuthers would challenge that and research the masts themselves - he doesn't seem to care about being 'caught out' on that!
JMO

Last edited:
I wonder, why CB's lawyers became that quiet.

Almost eight months have passed with their client being exposed to the public. No charge, no interrogation.

And still no outcry against the prosecuters anymore?

The 'Northern' suggestion looked like it sprung from DS.

Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #4
Agreed. I think the Northern Portugal connection was based on it being DS who allegedly had a snapchat account under that number (allegedly). Though snapchat was not even launched until 2011 so in any case it's almost certainly not the same owner of the phone number from 2007.

IMO, they say the call was not made "in the PDL area" simply because it is not in the PDL cell log data and therefore that is the only place they can rule out because no other phone tower data is available to pinpoint it.

IMO, they say the call was not made "in the PDL area" simply because it is not in the PDL cell log data and therefore that is the only place they can rule out because no other phone tower data is available to pinpoint it.
Thanks.
Of course :rolleyes:

So maybe the caller should be obviously someone that worked his @#ss of for a tasty dinner and just wanted to ask, if he will be late again?:D

Just kidding!;)

I will be comment on this as it does mention Inga Gehricke.

First you should re-check your facts. CB did sell the Westfalia campervan that was in ALGARVE shortly after our little Inga went missing. CB did return shortly to PT-ALVARVE to SELL the campervan that was there and was a item of interest on the MM investigation. CB then was seen on his habitual places on Germany like on the allotments near Hanover, etc.

Could you just help me out with this 'fact' so I can add it to the CB timeline?
You say that CB sold the VW shortly after IG disappeared 02 May 2015.
I can't seem to find a link that specifies the actual month he sold it, only that he sold it in 2015.

Last edited:

I would like to rule out a call, that has been made purposeful to create doubts of someones whereabout. You do not need to make a call for half an hour.

So, picking up the theory CB snatched MM and the call could be related to the disappearance, what could be the intent of an half hour call, as i understand CB being the reciever, just until one to one and a half hour before snatching MM?

I would assume, that if someone was planning a crime like the abduction of a child, he or she would likely be more focused on the plan, than chattering around for half an hour shortly before.

Maybe the call could have been related to some kind of instruction? Or one or both callers had been so cold blooded to talk about unimportant contents for half an hour, shortly before abducting a child?

What is your opinion, about that ominous call?

Last edited:
If CB did meet another burglar, then the call could have been to him/her in order to meet, plan, whatever, but the other person wouldn't have had knowledge of what was going to happen at the time until CB changed his plan.
However that other person may have knowledge of what happened afterwards.

Last edited:
I think he met another burglar at PdL
Could you expand on that a bit if possible ?
You mean met another burglar on the night of the 3rd unexpectedly ?...or in days before ..? or something else ?
What led you to think this ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members